Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture and Tu B'Av

This post may be short-lived as far as rapture speculation: Tu B'Av is the 15th Av day. This year Tu B' Av falls on July 31rst (tomorrow ).

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_B%27Av

.......According to the Mishna, Tu B'Av was a joyous holiday in the days of the Temple in Jerusalem, marking the beginning of the grape harvest. Yom Kippur marked the end of the grape harvest. On both dates, the unmarried girls of Jerusalem dressed in white garments, which they borrowed, and went out to dance in the vineyards (Babylonian Talmud, tractate Ta'anit 30b-31a). That same section in the Talmud states that there were no holy days as happy for the Jews as Tu B'Av and Yom Kippur.

This verse in Micah seems to indicate the rapture at the beginning of the grape harvest:

Micah 7:1-2

Israel’s Misery

1 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.

2 The faithful have been swept from the land;
not one upright person remains.
Everyone lies in wait to shed blood;
they hunt each other with nets.

Here is a quote from another article.

.........And it's 4 months after Passover. Jesus said, "Do you not say FOUR MORE MONTHS until the Harvest?" Four months from when? From Passover when He gave His disciples the bread (wheat) and wine (grapes), showing the 2 are connected. It's the end of the wheat and beginning of the grapes. Four months from Passover is Tu B'Av.

Boaz and Ruth's wedding is another example of the Rapture/ wedding of the Bride. Boaz represents Jesus as the Kinsman Redeemer and Ruth represents the Church. Ruth 2:14, "And at mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come here and eat some bread and dip your morsel in the wine.” Here we have Boaz (representing Jesus) giving bread and wine to Ruth (the Church). So, when did their wedding take place? Ruth 2:23, "So she kept fast by the maidens of Boaz to glean unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law." Ruth stayed with her mother-in-law until the end of the wheat harvest and then left her mother-in-law to live with her new husband Boaz.

One other clue that the Bible gives us is when Paul in 1 Thessalonians and John in Revelation refer to the Rapture as a "mystery". The Jews refer to Tu B'Av as the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.

Another clue from Scripture is this:

Psalm 81:3 ......Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon, At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

The Jewish people were commanded to blow trumpets on their feast days that fell on a New Moon or Full Moon. The 15th of Av is on a full moon and this is the LAST TRUMPET of the year before the New Year begins for the Jews in September on Rosh Hashanah. Again, Paul mentions the key words, "MYSTERY" and "LAST TRUMPET" in 1 Thessalonians. Either Paul, or God, seems to be pointing us to Tu B'Av by putting these key words in the verses that talk about the resurrection of the dead and rapture of the Church.

There is no day more festive for the Jewish people that then Tu B'Av festival. It is known as the "Day of Love" and similar to Valentine's Day for us. It is the most common day for the Jewish people to have their wedding on! And it's the day when the Jewish virgins go out in the fields to dance, wearing WHITE GARMENTS and dance and the young men would come looking for a Bride. Does this not sound like the Rapture!

And then we have the resurrection of the dead! The Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua. I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey. Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive!

Re: Rapture and Tu B'Av

Thanks Sharon G.,

Tomorrow is as good as any other day for the Rapture to take place.

After all the Rapture is imminent, therefore, anything is possible with God.

Wouldn't that be awesome, and Oh what a surprise; for it would happen when we least
expect it to, with such short notice to those watching.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Rapture and Tu B'Av

Today "is" 07.31.2015, Valerie & Sharon! Also, yesterday evening of the 30th of July and into this morning of the 31st we witnessed the Blue Moon that won't be seen again until 2028.

Could "this" Blue Moon be still yet **ANOTHER** sign that we've been given too?

So we shall see what transpires today, which is the last day of July...

Even so, please come quickly, Lord Jesus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. As I watched this Blue Moon set in the western Southern California sky; it seemed to turn from its greenish hue to orange to a reddish pink.