Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is There a connection? You Decide

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

By Pastor F. M. Riley
July 24, 2015

“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter,” Proverbs 25:2.
Introduction

In the past 30 to 60 days [I’m not sure of the exact dates] there have been two agreements, contracts, covenants, or whatever one wants to call them, made, which appear to have definite prophetic significance for this end-time period in which we are now living.

End-time events clearly prophesied in the Scriptures are now occurring so fast that one can hardly keep up with them from day to day. In this study I propose to examine these two agreements in the light of God’s inspired prophetic Word. I leave it up to our readers to decide if there is a connection, between these two agreements which have just recently been made, and the prophecies in God’s Word which I will point out.
Daniel 9:27

“And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

The first Covenant was made by Pope Francis, the leader of the Roman Catholic religion, approximately a month ago. At this writing I cannot locate the exact date when this Covenant was made, but in this covenant the Pope publicly proclaimed his favor and support for dividing the land of Israel into two states; one for the Palestinians and one for Israel, publicly stating his belief that the Palestinians have a “legitimate” claim to a part of the holy land and the Temple Mount. (See Joel 3:2 ).

This makes it obvious that this boasted “great” Pope either never seriously studies God’s inspired Word, or he doesn’t really believe the Word that he studies. Someone once said that “Ignorance is bliss.” If this is true, then the Pope should be wallowing in “bliss.” It is my understanding that this Papal agreement will be for a period of seven years, hoping that within that seven year period the Palestinians and the Israelis will learn to live together in peace. Sic!

Further, the report I have received about this agreement states that the Pope himself will present this covenant to the United Nations for ratification, as he speaks before the U.N. later this month or sometime in the month of August. It is obvious that if the United Nations ratifies such an agreement, it would become International Law, and it would be highly improbable for any nation or group of nations to come against it.

Now notice that this inspired prophecy in Daniel 9:27 explicitly calls for a seven year covenant, and states that a Roman prince [9:26] will “confirm” the covenant “with many” [the United Nations…??] for a period of seven years [one week of years; Leviticus 25 ]. It is well known, or should be, by any serious student of Christian history and Bible
prophecy, that the Roman Popes have long claimed that both the political and religious authority of the ancient Holy Roman Empire is embodied in the Holy Roman Catholic Church, and exercised by the Roman Pope.

Is this agreement just “coincidence”? Or is there a connection? You decide!

[2} The President of the United States of America has just signed an agreement [covenant] with the nation of Iran, which supposedly prevents Iran from developing a nuclear bomb. In general, this agreement is supposed to provide for inspectors to watch over Iran’s development of nuclear energy, to make certain that Iran does not use their research to develop a nuclear bomb. Again, this agreement is to go into effect immediately [I do not know the exact date], and will be in effect until 2023.

This obviously is a seven year period of time. Many political leaders in America and also in other countries around the world have publicly stated that this agreement is one of the worst and weakest agreements that this country has ever signed with any other nation. The agreement highly favors Iran, and has no real guarantees that Iran will honor the agreement at all.

But the U.S. President is so very proud of “his” agreement. While some political leaders in America have already begin speaking out against this agreement, in an effort to have the agreement annulled, Mr. Obama has publicly stated that he will veto any legislation passed by Congress which comes against his agreement.

And while the U.S. politicians are attempting to raise enough votes in Congress to pass a bill against Mr. Obama’s agreement, the President himself is not sitting idle. He has already announced his intention of taking this agreement before the United Nations for ratification, so that it becomes International Law. Who then would dare to rise up against it?
Is this agreement also just “coincidence”? Or is there a connection to the inspired prophecy of God’s Word? You decide!

Now isn’t this interesting? Here are two major covenants in little more than thirty days, either or both of which could easily be the covenant prophesied in Daniel 9:27. But this is by no means the worst of the matter…..
ISAIAH 24

Now I want our readers to carefully notice another prophecy in God’s inspired Word. This prophecy is found in Isaiah 24. For lack of space I am not going to quote all of this chapter, but I would urge every reader to carefully read this entire chapter.

What this whole chapter prophetically describes is the total destruction of a great unnamed nation located in “the uttermost part of the earth” in relation to the nation of Israel. I would urge our readers to take a world globe, place a finger on Israel, and then look on the far side of the globe to see what great nation is located on the opposite side of the earth from Israel. Hello!

The great unnamed nation in this chapter, will suddenly be destroyed by fire, 24:6, apparently very shortly after the beginning of the seven year Tribulation period. Then most of the nations of the whole earth will also be destroyed by fire during the course of the Tribulation. The reason for God’s judgment upon this great nation [and also other
nations], resulting in their destruction, is clearly stated in 24:5. This fifth verse describes the exact conditions which exist in most of the nations of the world right today, however there is one specific great nation on earth today which is actively involved in breaking God’s “everlasting covenant” with Israel over their land. The Lord God gave title deed to the holy land to Israel, to be their land “for ever.”

No man nor nation has any legal, moral, or spiritual right whatsoever to take that land, or any part of it, from Israel and the Jewish people to whom God gave it by an everlasting covenant with Abraham, the father of the Hebrew people.

Yet that is exactly what we see happening today. We who truly believe God’s Word,
can only conclude that God’s judgment is on the way. The Lord God explicitly stated in Genesis 12:3 what He will do to those who pour out their curses upon His covenanted people.

Many across the centuries of human history have attempted to mock this plainly stated promise to Abraham and his descendants, yet the bones of individuals and nations who have attempted to “cheat” this promise to the people of Abraham lie decaying in the earth. Some living today need to read Galatians 6:7-8 again, and believe what they are reading.

This great unnamed nation will be totally destroyed as a nation, yet there will be a few survivors. These survivors will evidently turn to the Lord with their whole hearts and give to Him the honor and glory which they are not giving Him at this present time. Listen with spiritual ears as these survivors lift up their voices in songs of praise to the Lord God of Heaven,
“They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the fires, even the name of the Lord God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt
treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously,” 24:14-16.

Do our readers notice that the survivors of this unnamed nation, located in the uttermost part of the earth from Israel, are literally crying out that some other nation or people has betrayed them, bringing upon them this great destruction. It is glaringly obvious that the righteous judgment of God has been brought upon this great unnamed nation by some other nation or people with which they had an agreement, and the agreement was not honored, but rather was “treacherously” broken.

Now what great nation, located in the uttermost part of the earth from Israel, could this possibly be speaking of? And what nation in the world today would so “treacherously” break their word, and bring such destruction upon this great nation? Surely all the national leaders keep their word to one another, don’t they? Surely all of these “fine” heads of governments today, being the honorable and distinguished “gentlemen” that they are, would never lie to one another. Would they? Sic!

Yet here is the prophecy in God’s inspired Word, with the survivors of this great unnamed nation clearly crying out, “the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.” This statement makes it glaringly obvious that some nation or people will violate their covenant or agreement with this great unnamed nation, bringing upon the unnamed nation totally unexpected “sudden
destruction.” Now who could these nations being spoken of in Isaiah 24 possibly be? Another thought that comes to me…..is there a connection between this prophecy in Isaiah 24, speaking of the destruction of this great unnamed nation, and the two covenants or agreements which have become public in the past month or so?

So, is there such a connection between the Isaiah 24 prophecy, the Daniel 9:27 prophecy, and what we see going on the world RIGHT NOW? Well…???
Is it even “possible” that this be a warning to us living today? You decide for yourself!

<<<<<<< 0 >>>>>>>
Permission is granted to any true believer, or Bible believing Christian ministry to reproduce this study to share with others, or to quote from it in context as written.
May the Lord God bless every reader is my prayer.
Please address all comment, questions, and correspondence to: Pastor F. M. Riley, Last Call Gospel Ministry, 184 County Road 108, Harrisburg, Missouri 65256, or I can be contacted via email at: fmr7sngn@centurylink.net
<<<<<<< 0 >>>>>>

Re: Is There a connection? You Decide

This is an amazing study!!! It truly seems like God is screaming to us to get ready to leave!!! Very exciting times! Come Lord Jesus, we await your call!!

Re: Is There a connection? You Decide

Karlag

Yes, I thought it was a amazing study also. Pastor Riley has been teaching the Word of God for 60 years. He is excellent at Bible Prophecy and is a faithful servant of God.