Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Bible Code Matrix Rapture Tables Slam Dunk Sept 13, 14, 15, 2015"

This link contains a youtube depicting a very interesting and intense Bible Code concerning possibility of rapture this September:

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2015/amy726.htm

Re: "Bible Code Matrix Rapture Tables Slam Dunk Sept 13, 14, 15, 2015"

Thanks for posting this Sharon. I have been so busy with life that I have not had the time to respond to any posts. I saw this on You-Tube a while ago. I don't know if it true or not but he really does get you thinking.

Thanks Sharon,

This has been posted here before under a different thread.

I sure hope this video made by Kurt is interpretation correctly as far as the Rapture is concerned, because his recent one about O being shot etc., didn't come to pass. He admits to his mistake, which is a good thing to do. He seems sincere and The Bible codes I'm sure they are authentic, it's just there isn't anyone so far that has had 100% accuracy "interpreting" them correctly. However, that being said, I still believe there is a great probability for the Rapture taking place sometime this September, perhaps even near the end of that month as well. So many things are pointing to that month. September is a higher alert watch for the Rapture, no doubt about it.

I still would watch closely each and every day left in July, August, even before we reach September.

Let's hope, it happens even sooner, like today, would be awesome!

Maranatha,

Valerie

AMEN, Valerie!!! And to think, we only have but four more days left of July...so now we can look forward to both August & September, to see what transpires then...for our impending RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN.

After listening to Pastor J.D.'s 07.26.2015 M-E Prophecy Update, I feel even more encouraged.

EVEN SO, PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sharon G. & Everyone,

Kurt Juergens, sounds like a sincere person, who has interpreted the bible codes incorrectly according to his prediction of O getting shot in Kenya, etc.,

I try to remind myself, to put at a top of the Message Heading "For Your Discernment", and let each person take it up to the Lord in prayer, if there is truth to the message. If, I'm not sure myself of the integrity of the person or message, it's best to leave an open mind, and test the waters, to see if what is said comes to pass as stated. We can't believe everything we read from the internet to be true, and we always can't dismiss everything because of a few
whether intentionally, or unintentionally, mislead others to believe a lie.

I know Kurt, said on his latest message, that he has lost his integrity; and I believe he has; however, it was very proper and courageous to admit that he was wrong, repenting, and asking for forgiveness. This is very commendable on his part, and was the right thing to do. None of us are perfect, or without mistake or error, we're human. If we error, and admit our error, and ask for forgiveness, of others, and God, we are on the right road, and Jesus will lift us up, and help us to reestablish ourselves, by learning from our mistakes, and not repeating them again. We should forgive those whether they ask or not, for their trespasses, after all we're not perfect either. The Christ like thing to do
is to forgive, in order that the Lord forgives us our trespasses.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Me Repenting and My Pre Final Code Analysis

However, he is still stating that Sept. 13, 14, 15 of this year are a done deal, not only because of the bible codes, but that God confirmed it to him. To
me that's a different story and time will tell. I'm praying that this is true, because, one should not make such a claim, unless, he is 100% sure; for no
one should make God look like a liar; God doesn't lie, people do.

Of course the Rapture still can happen on those days, if those are the chosen dates of God, and of course other days can come to pass as well...all depending what is in the mind of God; and who really knows "ALL there is" to know about God's mind, and His mysterious ways.

Never lose faith over a "failed prophecy by a person", People fail daily, God doesn't. When God says He'll do something, it always comes to pass. Put your
faith in God, and lean on Him for complete understanding through prayer,
and worship. Don't dismiss all prophecy, take all things to the Lord in prayer, and to the Bible, God's Holy Word. Ask God's Holy Spirit to guide you and teach you; you'll never regret it if you do.

Don't give up watching, it's always easier to throw in the towel, and give up; however, Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but did tell us it would be worth it. For eye has not seen, nor ear has not heard the things the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

B/c I took those Bible Codes with a grain of salt...

I, for one, forgive Kurt...while on the other hand; I also say--what's there to forgive? Why shoot! We ALL make mistakes, and 'to err is human.' Right!?

So Kurt, please (with Jesus' help...) keep trying. Sooner or later, you're more than bound to get it right. OK!?

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy