Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Wow, I just listened to all four parts of these well documented videos. I certainly don't agree with some of her theology nor do I agree with setting a date for the rapture but she shows the audience that September 23rd of 2015 was all over T.V shows and movies as far back in the 1980's. She actually shows you clips. How she found all these T.V shows and movies is a mystery to me. Then she plays songs made a while ago that talk about September 23rd of 2015. Then she goes into the current events that are preplanned and set for this time period. I never knew any of this and I am pretty alert to current events and Bible prophecy.

Cern is in the ground now which is 574 feet and it is turned on a little but on September 23rd it goes to full power. Why? Of all dates it gets turned on all the way. Why this date? Why is the Pope coming to America on September 23rd and staying for a couple of days? Why is Madonna coming to the Wells Fargo center in Philadelphia which is a historic location in the U.S.A on September 23rd? This analysis and these four videos may help you understand why.

Re: The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015

I've heard of remote viewers working for the government, that could see future and present hidden things. Not sure what someone not a Christian would think if they actually saw the rapture/ resurrection event happen, not knowing what it was. Certainly they might see the chaos that ensued and warn of a world changing event. However, I have wondered about the popularity of zombies and the TV show "The Walking Dead" which is going to still be going on at the time of the coming fall Jewish feasts.

Another way anyone could have come up with the date 9/23 is doing the math from the time the Jews took Jerusalem in the Yom Kippur war. They would have to be knowledgeable enough to know the Book of Daniel and to know that 7 weeks of years meant 49 x 360 day prophetic years to come up with the 9/23/2015 date.

Someone could have thought of this a long time ago and put it in all those movies. I've been watching for the rapture since 1988 and I never even thought of doing the math on the 7 weeks of years till I saw it on another board earlier this year. Hidden in plain sight I guess; except you had to be really smart to think of it.

Bob

These videos were very interesting. It is many things coming together and all coming in around September. Hope we will be gone by then.

I too, hope 'n' pray that we'll be gone by then as well.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I did some more research on this subject. I have come to understand that these dates are more of a starting point for a new type of evil that will take place on the earth.

Something does not have to fall from the sky about these dates but it is true that we found this time frame was promoted in the media as far back in 1978. I believe these dates probably go back before 1978.

I know of nobody that has been able to define how evil will manifest itself from this time frame on toward the future. I can say that as I look at the news my heart just pounds with fear but the Lord always comforts me. Thank God we have a Blessed hope in Jesus Christ so we should comfort one another with this wonderful truth that Jesus is coming very soon.