Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are: Traitors

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"
NO PERSONAL COMMENTS - REPLIES USED FROM MEDIA ARTICLES ARE PERMITTED!

Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are: Traitors

The last time a feeble leader of a fading nation came bearing “Peace in our time”, a pugnacious controversial right-winger retorted, “You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.” That right-winger went on to lead the United Kingdom against Hitler. Obama had preserved the Iranian regime when it was faced with the Green Revolution. Now Iran is his last best Islamist hope for stopping America in the Middle East.

Read more:

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/time-to-call-obama-and-kerry-what-they-are-traitors/2015/07/16/

Time to Call Obama and Kerry What They Are: Traitors & Pope

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Vatican sees Iran deal in 'a positive light'

The Holy See lauded the nuclear deal struck between Iran and world powers on Tuesday, asserting that it views the agreement in "a positive light."

http://www.jpost.com/Christian-News/Vatican-sees-Iran-deal-in-a-positive-light-409051

Valerie, I have no hope that the US ambassador to the UN will vote no on Monday. However, I contacted my MP and our Canadian ambassador by email, to ask them to advocate for a Canada no vote on Monday. Please pray dear Canadian sister that Canada votes no. Even if Canada cannot stop the agreement, my desire is for Canada to be counted as a sheep nation and not a goat nation...
love to you.
Regina

Regina, I understand what you are saying is true. Even Pastor JD Faraq, stated, that he and many others believe the same thing, there is no hope for America. I will be praying for Canada to vote no as well, as you know Prime Minister Harper, has always had close ties to Israel, and loves that nation. Of course I will pray, for Canada, that we continue to support Israel and don't turn our backs on her. For if we do the same, then the same fate awaits for us, as well.

Pray for the Brothers and Sisters in Christ who are living in America, for they don't deserve what has happened to their country. For them awaits a new country called Heaven, via the Rapture.

May God have mercy on us here in Canada, and on all His children around the world, where
evil has prevailed, and only God can rescue those who are physically trapped amongst those who belong to Satan. May the good Lord have mercy on His children.

Each day seems, more evil than the day before; sure makes the verse in scripture clearer now doesn't it..."Will Jesus find faith when he returns?".

Maranatha!

Valerie