Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent - Prayers needed For Lisaleenie who is in dreadful Pain - PLEASE LIFT HER UP IN PRAYERS!

I heard from another site, a friend had posted that Lisaleenie is in dreadful pain.
PLEASE LIFT HER UP IN YOUR PRAYERS, AND ASK GOD TO RELEASE HER FROM THIS PAIN AND SUFFERING.

Lisaleenie,

I'm so sorry to hear you are in dreadful pain, may God have mercy on you this very moment. May he release you from all pain and suffering, and wrap His healing arms around you, and hold you close to His Heart.

May His divine touch never leave you, and linger on forevermore. May you never experience anymore pain on this earth, for you will not experience any in your eternal home in Heaven. May God guide you and others who are close and available to you at a moments notice, to get you help to relieve your suffering, so that you are made more comfortable.

Lord God Almighty Father look down on your precious suffering daughter, Lisaleenie, and release her from this dreadful pain, she is experiencing. Lord you said you would never give us more than we can handle, and I believe it to be true; however, I pray for mercy for this Sister in Christ who has suffered and still suffering much. I believe Lord, you will help your child who loves you with every breath she takes, calling on the name of Jesus to set her free from suffering. Please Lord, hear our prayers, and have mercy on her, and give her your peace, that surpasses all understanding; for there is nothing impossible for you Lord; prayerfully, lifting her up to your throne, this very day. In Jesus name I pray. Amen & Amen!

Prayerfully,

God have mercy,

Valerie

Re: Urgent - Prayers needed For Lisaleenie who is in dreadful Pain - PLEASE LIFT HER UP IN PRAYERS!

Amen!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Urgent - Prayers needed For Lisaleenie who is in dreadful Pain - PLEASE LIFT HER UP IN PRAYERS!

Beautiful prayer and pictures Valerie. Amen!

Lisaleenie

May the good Lord comfort you and keep you. I pray for your healing and if it is God's will He will bring you to Jesus.

Lisaleenie

You are in my prayers and your journey to Jesus is near and our Almighty God will take care of you in His great love.

Dear Valerie, thank you so much for starting this thread for me! What a beautiful prayer, I appreciate that so much! Praise God that my pain is better, but the weakness, nausea, lack of appetite, and the exhaustion is overwhelming like it is for you. After I ate a bite of dinner tonight, I sat in the chair feeling dizzy and so weak. I was afraid to get up to go to the bathroom because I didn't want to pass out, so I had to wait until I had the strength to get up. So when you describe how you feel, oh my heart goes out to you because I know exactly what it is like!

Tammy, Heidi, Bob, and Tom, I would also like to thank you all for praying for me and Valerie also. I can't wait to meet you all and thank you personally.

Love and hugs to you all!

Thanks Lisaleenie for your prayers, and concern. You are going through so much yourself right now. I'm glad to hear the pain has subsided, thanks be to God. I'm continuing to keep you in my daily prayers; every little prayer helps. I too have had a few days of relief from debilitating pain, thanks be to God. Thankful, for small mercies too, as they mean so much to have a break from it, even for awhile.

Lisaleenie, isn't awesome, that the Lord, loves us and forgives us, and is steadfast in His mercy unto those like us and everyone who calls on the Lord. May God continue to have mercy on us daily. Amen!

Here is the Promise in Today's Devotional from the Bible

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

For thou, Lord, [art] good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. (Psalm 86:5)

The Lord is full of mercy and willing to forgive us! He never rejects us when we ask for His forgiveness. This outpouring of mercy and love should make us desire to follow Him more faithfully.

My Prayer: Jesus, I do not deserve Your love or mercy, but I praise and thank You for them both! Thank You for hearing us when we call to You.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=206

To read updated daily promises click the url above and then at the link above, on the right hand side, click next promise, until you come to your Month and day at present

Dear Valerie, thank you so much for praying for me! I just finished praying for you right now, asking the Lord to relieve you of your pain and weakness. What would we do without the prayers of our brothers and sisters holding us up before our Lord? We are so blessed.

I'm so glad to hear that you got a reprieve from some of the horrible pain yourself, dear sister. Being in pain takes so much out of us, doesn't it? It just drains us physically, emotionally, and even spiritually because we are too exhausted even to pray. That is when we need our brothers and sisters in the Lord to hold us up when we can no longer hold ourselves up anymore.

Much love to you! It looks like all the signs are here for our departure some time this year. Let's hold onto that blessed hope as we hang on day by day, relying on the Lord to sustain us.

God bless you.

Lisaleenie,

I too just finished praying for you dear Sister in Christ, a prayer between God and myself, and I want you to know that you are loved much, and have nothing to fear. The Lord our God is with you. Feel the presence of Jesus, as you read this post. Feel God's Holy Spirit, Comfort you, and assure you, God really cares, and knows all you have been through. Let all those who are suffering today, feel the Lord's presence and anointing fall upon them and their house; and let go, and let God, work in your lives today.

Jesus loves you, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.

Jesus Loves Me Childrens Song

You're prayers mean so much and avail much as well; thank you with all my heart for your prayers, and the prayers of others here who really care, for one another are equally precious music to God's ears. Thank you one and all, I see how God is miraculously, working in His mysterious ways, and I know, that He hears and answers prayers of the righteous. When the Lord leads me, I will share these marvels in His timing. God is still in control, and He hasn't forgotten us; none of us. Jesus is Coming, no doubt about it.

Yes the signs are here, pointing to the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture, our time on
Earth is almost up, and soon we will rise up, to meet our precious Lord in the air.

Look Up our redemption draws nigh, even at the doors!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Please remember to keep Lisaleenie in your prayers. She is one brave Sister in Christ, who is living with Cancer. Pray, that she will not have to experience any more excruciating pain and suffering. Pray that the Lord will sustain her until the Rapture takes place imminently.

We love you Lisaleenie, and we'll continue to remember you and hold you up in our prayers.

Jesus is coming soon, and the Lord will Rapture us, and our corruptible bodies will be changed into incorruptible one liken unto the Lord's. Hold on dear Sister in Christ, we're almost home. Soon and very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie