Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RED ALERT! RED ALERT! NUCLEAR DEAL REACHED 120 DAYS FROM 11/11! - Ron Reese

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! NUCLEAR DEAL REACHED 120 DAYS FROM 11/11!

Below are two emails that I have written in the past 24 hours, to my inner circle group and to my former inner circle group. I wrote the first email as an ADVANCE notice of what was going to happen the next day, regarding the announcement of a nuclear agreement with Iran and the U.S. and five other countries. Israel was NOT included. This deal, with its ominous CHOSEN date, has horrific Prophetic significance and potential. God pronounced Judgment on the whole world 120 years in advance. So, too, He has just served advance notice of WORLDWIDE TRIBULATION JUDGMENTS IN 120 DAYS!!! My main focus today is the CHOSEN date. which is announcing TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT WE NOW HAVE JUST 120 DAYS BEFORE GOD'S JUDGMENT, IN THE FORM OF THE HORRENDOUS TRIBULATION, WILL STRIKE THIS PLANET!!!!!!! JESUS IS YOUR ONLY HOPE!!!

1ST EMAIL WRITTEN ONE DAY BEFORE THIS NUCLEAR DEAL (Ask yourself, "Would God have given this to Ron IN ADVANCE if this was not the real 120-Day Warning from God?")

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 19:32:15 -0400
Subject: Tomorrow should be the day!!!

120-DAY WARNINGS ISSUED ON JULY 14--15TH, WITH AN IRANIAN NUCLEAR ARMS AGREEMENT, AND START DATE OF JADE HELM!!!

I have been feeling in my spirit for almost a week now, that somehow the delaying of the announcement of a nuclear deal with Iran would extend to Tuesday, July 14th. The feeling just keeps on growing, and getting stronger. There is so much about that date that is Prophetic. It is my opinion that the NWO elite have deliberately been sitting on the date of 7/14, knowing long ago that this would be the announcement to the world, that at long last a nuclear deal has been reached with Iran. Let me tell you, in advance, why it SHOULD happen tomorrow. Here are my top reasons, in advance, why this agreement, and this date, are so significant:

1. In a very recent post, I posted on the extreme significance of the number 120. It cannot be over-emphasized enough, that this is God's number of DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION. The world, and especially the U.S., will be put on a divine period of probation on July 14--15th, as it is 120 days from ELEVEN ELEVEN this year. This probationary period will be met with NO widespread repentance, thereby resulting in nuclear weapons being unleashed (the 2nd seal in Rev. 6:4, where the WAR Seal Judgment is released and the GREAT SWORD is unleashed). On ELEVEN ELEVEN, 120 days after this nuclear agreement is announced, the Tribulation will begin!

2. On Tuesday, July 14th, it will be 121 days INCLUSIVE, from ELEVEN ELEVEN. ELEVEN times ELEVEN = 121.

3. On the morning of Wed., July 15th, the greatly-anticipated JADE HELM will commence. This will give us at least two MAJOR, MAJOR Prophetic developments within 24 hours of each other. I will be closely watching for possibly another MAJOR Prophetic development on July 14-15th. Both of these extremely important Prophetic events will be 120-day WARNINGS AND DIVINE PERIODS OF PROBATION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, BEFORE WORLD WAR 3 BREAKS OUT FULLY ON ELEVEN ELEVEN!!!

4. The NWO CHOOSES Tuesdays for many of their WARNING signs. 9/11/01 was on a Tuesday. Netanyahu's MAJOR speech on a nuclear arms agreement with Israel this year on 3/3, was also on a Tuesday. Many believe that Jesus will come for His Bride on a Tuesday, as in Jewish tradition the bridegroom always comes for his bride on Tuesday. I am certain that there are many more examples of NWO Major Prophetic events and Warnings happening on a Tuesday, if someone would care to research that.

5. July 14th will be the 18th consecutive day of negotiations over this nuclear arms deal with Iran, and the U.S. and the other members of the Security Council.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

6. It will be 18 days since the historic and abominable U.S. Supreme Court decision to allow gay marriages in all 50 States, on June 26th. Once again,
6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

7. This nuclear agreement with Iran, the world's number one terrrorist country, and Israel's foremost enemy, will be the final nail in the coffin, for God's Judgment to fall on the United States of America. The next-to-last nail in the coffin happened 18 (6 + 6 + 6) days earlier with #6 above. With these two nails, boldly pronounced by the United States, there is now NO turning back for our country. This pending nuclear agreement is extremely anti-Israel, regardless of how they try to spin it. God is serving a 120-day WARNING upon the United States, for these two blatant acts, both of which spit in the eyes of our God. The Word says that he who curses Israel, him also will I curse. The best that we can hope for, in my opinion, is that God will not allow all-out nuclear judgment on our country, but only partial.

With these two blatant anti-God decisions, we have now crossed the line of NO RETURN. God's Tribulation timetable has been set. It will NOT be moved. God always has given a WARNING to the righteous people before He passes Judgment. That was the responsibility of the Prophets in the Old Testament. In these very, very last days, it is the responsibility of the Watchers, whom God has called to WARN the people, lest their blood be on our hands (Ezekiel 33).

With this WARNING email, which may go to my mailing list and to 5 Doves, with the date of Monday, July 13th, stamped on it, just as I believe the Lord has led me to write it, is A WARNING TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT GOD WILL BE GIVING US ON JULY 14--15TH A 120-DAY DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION WARNING TO REPENT!!! THESE 120 DAYS OF NO WIDESPREAD REPENTANCE WILL REACH A HORRIFIC CLIMAX OF A NUCLEAR JUDGMENT ON ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR!!!

Being the merciful God that He is, there will be MORE Warnings, very likely a 40-Day Warning, and a 7-Day Warning. A 40-Day Warning would occur during the Feast of Tabernacles this year.

On this 13th Day of July, I hereby issue this ADVANCE WARNING of 120 DAYS OF DIVINE PROBATION FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD, STARTING ON JULY 14--15TH. WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT IT WILL REACH A DEVASTATING NUCLEAR JUDGMENT CLIMAX ON ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR, 2015!!!

If you care about the eternal destiny of your friends and relatives, you will forward this EXTREME WARNING message to them.

2ND EMAIL WRITTEN THE MORNING OF 12/14

I have to be really convinced that the Lord is speaking to me, to write something like I wrote yesterday, in advance of a Prophetic event. I remember Netanyahu'a speech on 3/3 (another Satanic CHOSEN NWO date), when I told my wife, by the prompting of the Holy Spirit, that his historic speech, of monumental importance, was going to be delayed, and he would begin EXACTLY at 11:11 a.m, and THEN IT HAPPENED. I felt that same prompting all day yesterday, which had been growing inside of me for several days, concerning the timing of the announcement of a nuclear agreement with Iran. It finally got so strong, that I was compelled to write to our IC7 group, and also to my previous inner circle of 12. THEN THIS MORNING IT HAPPENED. July 14th was, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the CHOSEN day. I encourage ALL of the 16 people receiving this email to EMBRACE THE DATE OF ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR, AND TO PROCLAIM IT BOLDLY!!! On July 14--15th, GOD HAS SPOKEN TO US! RECEIVE IT, IN JESUS' NAME!

The Lord DOES, in these very last days, reveal things IN ADVANCE, to his Watchmen. It is because He wants us to KNOW! It is because He wants His WARNINGS to go forth to all people! In every way possible, our Lord is trying to make it obvious, by laying out His Tribulation timetable on a silver platter for us. We now need to be even bolder than ever before, about proclaiming that the TRIBULATION WILL START ON ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR, EXACTLY 120 DAYS FROM OUR TWO 120-DAY WARNINGS! THESE TWO 120-DAY WARNINGS ARE MONUMENTAL. THE WORLD HAS NOW BEEN PUT ON PROBATION, AS 120 IS GOD'S NUMBER OF DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION!!!!!!!

Yes, I do believe your (a member of our IC7 Group) discovery of another 120 day- period from Netanyahu's re-election, on March 17th, to July 14th, the day of our extremely important AND Prophetic 120-day Warning, and countdown to ELEVEN ELEVEN of this year, also is VERY important. I will be including this find of yours in my post today. More to be written SOON about the extreme importance to God about the number 120.

WE HAVE NOW ENTERED THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! Will you be an obedient Watchman, and help WARN the people, or will you be a bystander? Will you now endorse GOD'S PROPHETIC TIMETABLE FOR THE TRIBULATION AS ELEVEN, ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR, TO DAY OF ATONEMENT, OCT. 5, 2022. These two ASTOUNDING 120-DAY WARNINGS ON JULY 14--15, ARE THE FINAL NAILS IN THE COFFIN FOR ELEVEN ELEVEN. Pray about it.

Once again, the FINAL NAILS IN THE COFFIN, ESTABLISHING JULY 14-15TH, AS THE BEGINNING OF OUR 120--DAY COUNTDOWN, AND GOD'S DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION, ARE THE FOLLOWING:

1. JULY 14TH--THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A LONG-AWAITED NUCLEAR ARMS DEAL WITH IRAN, ON THIS CHOSEN DATE! THIS DEAL IS STRAIGHT FROM THE PITS OF HELL, AND IS BEING CALLED A DEATH SENTENCE FOR ISRAEL! IT HAPPENED 120 DAYS FROM ELEVEN ELEVEN, OF THIS YEAR!

2. JULY 15TH--THE CHOSEN START DATE OF THE OMINOUS JADE HELM EXERCISES BY THE U.S. MILITARY. MORE TO COME ON FUTURE POSTS ABOUT THIS 60-DAY EVENT, FILLED WITH PROPHETIC POTENTIAL, AND ABOUT WHICH MUCH HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND NONE OF IT IS GOOD! NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM JADE HELM. THIS IS AN EXTREME WARNING EVENT! IT STARTS 120 DAYS INCLUSIVE FROM ELEVEN ELEVEN OF THIS YEAR!

Soon, and very soon, we are going to see the King! But for now, we MUST be concerned about those who are not ready! WARN THEM BY PASSING ALONG THIS EMAIL.

JESUS WARNS ALL OF US IN THE END TIMES IN LUKE 21:34--36, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, and CARES OF THIS LIFE (I feel Jesus stepping on several people's toes here), and so THAT DAY (11/11/15) come upon you unawares (unexpectedly). For as a SNARE (or TRAP--as in SUDDEN DESTRUCTION--as in nuclear, an--as in Obama, the Antichrist), shall it come ON ALL WHO DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH. WATCH (Are YOU Watching?) you, therefore, and pray always that YOU MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE (THE RAPTURE) ALL THESE THINGS THAT SHALL COME TO PASS, AND TO STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN (JESUS)."

My words were in brackets. The rest were all the actual WARNING words of our Lord Jesus. Are you obedient? Are you watching and heeding the WARNING SIGNS that our Lord is providing for us? Are you a worldly Christian? Are you a compromising Christian? Are you a lukewarm Christian? Is Jesus still your first love? Are your words, thoughts, and actions pleasing to Jesus? I challenge all of you to read Revelation, Chapters 2 and 3, to see what happens to those Christians who are not ready for the Rapture. I urge you not to be one of those Christians. The big question for each of us, is the question posed by Jesus, which is, "Will Jesus find YOU worthy?" Are YOU being obedient to our Lord's admonition, and praying to be found worthy, as Jesus commands us to?

The Final countdown has NOW begun. It is my prayer that each of you reading this will be found worthy in the sight of Jesus. Here is the prayer that I feel Jesus is asking each one of us to pray. Please pray this prayer with me:

"Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for your grace and your mercy. Thank you for dying on the cross for ME. Thank you for allowing me to have a personal relationship with You. I repent of ALL sin in my life. I turn away from that sin. In obedience to Your Word, I am praying that you would find me worthy to ESCAPE ALL of these horrible events in the Book of Revelation, that are SOON to happen. Please give me a peace in my heart, if I am ready for the first Rapture. Create in my spirit an uneasiness, if I am not ready. Then please reveal to me why I may not be ready. Then give me an overwhelming desire to be obedient to do that which you are showing me to do.

Most of all, I am weak, O, Lord, and I need your help in getting myself ready spiritually. So, I need YOUR POWER, that can only come from Your Holy Spirit. I need Your overcoming power over sin and temptation, so that You will find me worthy to ESCAPE ALL of the Tribulation, that is SOON to strike this planet. Prepare my heart for YOUR SOON RETURN. Thank you, Jesus, for helping me yield to Your Holy Spirit, so that I can be ready to meet You in the air, when You come back. In Jesus' name, I pray, Amen."

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Re: RED ALERT! RED ALERT! NUCLEAR DEAL REACHED 120 DAYS FROM 11/11! - Ron Reese

Valerie,

I heard yesterday, 09.02.2015, that the Nuclear Deal had been given both thumbs up by all the Dems in Congress. So therefore--it's a done deal.

Also, America is now doomed!!! As proof, a Legionnaires Organisation's Old Glory flag was ripped to shreds during an 09.01.2015 freak monsoon storm, as further proof. I can't help but believe that God had something to do with what happened to this . What say you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

That is not good news. I am so glad that Jesus is coming to get us!

If Ron Reese is correct, and the Tribulation is scheduled to start on November 11th--and time, as always, will tell about that--it does not follow that the Rapture will also occur then. The Rapture can take place at any time; it may even occur this month. We'll have to wait and see, of course.

Tammy S
Valerie,

I heard yesterday, 09.02.2015, that the Nuclear Deal had been given both thumbs up by all the Dems in Congress. So therefore--it's a done deal.

Also, America is now doomed!!! As proof, a Legionnaires Organisation's Old Glory flag was ripped to shreds during an 09.01.2015 freak monsoon storm, as further proof. I can't help but believe that God had something to do with what happened to this . What say you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I forgot to add that that branch of the Legionnaire's Org., whose flag was literally ripped to shreds the other day, was somewhere in Arizona's Maricopa County area.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy has this been reported anywhere on the internet news?
I'd like to read the article, if it has, as I think it's just a rumor and not a done deal as yet. I thought they had to vote on it; however,
Obama said he would put it through no matter what the vote may be.

Maranatha!

Valerie

He can't, if Congress overrides the veto. We need to pray that Congress will not only have enough votes to reject the agreement, but that it will also have enough votes to override his veto.

Valerie
Tammy has this been reported anywhere on the internet news?
I'd like to read the article, if it has, as I think it's just a rumor and not a done deal as yet. I thought they had to vote on it; however,
Obama said he would put it through no matter what the vote may be.

Maranatha!

Valerie

FoxNews...I'm sure that CNN also has been reporting this as well.

Obama, you know, will veto any/or all attempts the GOP will try to stop this Nuclear Deal from being carried out.

That too, Valerie, has been on the FoxNews (& also on CNN, even though I haven't watched the latter channel).

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy G.
He can't, if Congress overrides the veto. We need to pray that Congress will not only have enough votes to reject the agreement, but that it will also have enough votes to override his veto.

Kathy, He will, he said so himself. Don't forget, he is a "dictator", they operate separate from everyone else; they rule, and everyone must comply - Communism.
What a day to be alive, our only hope is in God, and Jesus His beloved Son.

Come Quickly Lord, Come Now,

Amen!