Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Several Movies, TV Shows, Events, Pointing Directly to 9/23

This article from fivedoves by Ron Reese shows incredible evidence planted in movies, TV, ads for something to happen 9/23/2015 (Day of Atonement):

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

. . . There is a preponderance of evidence to support the view that the Illuminati, or New World Order elite, have planned 'something' on (9/23), and dates surrounding it, or they wouldn't have gone to this amount of trouble to broadcast it. Just as 9/11 had many movies and TV shows, with that date embedded in them, prior to the event, so does the time period of 9/21-9/25, with the primary date being 9/23, which is the Biblical Day of Atonement, that so very much is already pointing towards (See previous posts on 5 Doves).

I trust that you will be AMAZED, as I am, at the depth, and the extensiveness, of these Satanic New World Order elite WARNINGS that something REALLY, REALLY BIG is about to happen. They continue to WARN us about 9/23, just like they are WARNING us about 11/11. JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!!

MOVIES:

"Gone Girl": Starring Ben Affleck. It came out on Day of Atonement, 2014 (same day as the "Left Behind" movie). The missing lady in the movie says, "I feel like I could disappear". In one scene, on the lower left of your screen, it says "September 23--Seven Weeks Home". My additional info on this one is that 7 weeks after 9/23 is ELEVEN ELEVEN. It is also 49 days, or 1 month and 19 days…which is 119, or a backwards 911.

"Knowing": One of the last dates of DESTRUCTION in this movie is 9/23. My additional info: the CME kill shot solar flare comes on 10/19, which is a backwards 911, not counting the zero. 10/19 becomes 119. If you add 1 month and 19 days to 9/23, you come again to ELEVEN ELEVEN.

"Deep Impact": This movie shows the numbers 9-21 and 9-23 on underground caves. A comet strikes the earth, and causes mega tsunamis. My additional info also mentioned the movie showing boxes of Ensure #00701…which is the zip code of Puerto Rico. There are prophecies of two meteor impacts, one hitting the Atlantic Ocean, the other in the Caribbean Sea, especially by Puerto Rico. P.R. is also in the news lately, as having severe and dire financial problems, and looming bankruptcy.

"Red Dawn": The trailer to this movie points to 9/22-23 as the start of chaos erupting in the US. A football player, in a jersey #9 (September?), shouts "22, 22", then lights go out in the stadium, due to an EMP attack on the United States. The following morning (9/23) is when all chaos breaks loose in America. Day of Atonement is at sundown 9/22, to sundown on 9/23.

"I Frankenstein": A camera pans by a large clock tower, with the hands pointing to 9:23.

"San Andreas": This is the 2015 California earthquake movie. People are standing around the professor at his desk, looking at his computer screen. They are talking about the devastation, from the 2015 earthquake, that they were observing. At the top of the screen, towards the left, are the numbers 9, 2, and 3.

"Hercules": (1997) This movie states that the Titans will be unleashed 18 years from now, putting us at 2015.

"This Is The End": This movie reveals the 9/21-9/24 dates. We see the "Rapture" event, followed by the Abyss opening, and all hell is breaking loose upon the earth. Right before this takes place, two of the main characters meet at an airport ,and the numbers on the clock point to 9:21, 9:22, 9:23, and stop at 9:24.

"Tomorrowland": In the preview, you see a young girl who is witnessing rampant looting and rioting, on the east coast of the U.S., on the TV. She picks up a magic coin and is instantly transported to a place that looks like Heaven (some Hollywood version of the Rapture?). In the next scene we see a digital counter that reads an atomic clock at 09 23, in big glowing numbers, followed by 100% probability.

"Pixels Movie" : The preview shows us a game of "PacMan", with the high score, and current score, starting with the digits 239 or, again, 9/23, as most countries code dates with the month before the day. The theme is an alien invasion of video game constructs and a meteorite strike.

"Evan Almighty": This movie shows 9/22 and says "building an ark because a flood is coming".

"Ghostbusters" (all 3 movies): This movie shows 9/22, as a character says "fire and brimstone coming down from the sky".

"Little Shop of Horrors": On 9/23, humans encounter a deadly threat to their very existence.

"Left Behind": Starring Nicholas Cage, this movie came out on Day of Atonement in 2014 (the same day as "Gone Girl" came out). Both movies appear to be a one-year warning. People vanish from an airplane, in the Rapture, as well as all over the world. It shows Gates 9--23, and states "We were warned".

"Seeking a Friend for the End of the World": On 9/22 and 9/23, a huge asteroid is getting ready to strike the planet in 3 weeks time. It says "the End is coming soon".

"The Number 23": This movie is starring Jim Carrey, and it is a whole movie about the number 23. It mentions the month of September, and then the number 23. A clock shows 9, 2 and 3.

"Run All Night": 9/23 date is the date on the newspaper. This movie mentions, "the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against her offspring". Revelation 12:17 says, "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed." I quoted this verse in case you doubt that the NWO elite know, and are trying to fulfill, Biblical events. Can there be any doubt that they are pointing us to Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015?

"Seventh Son": Hell awakens. "The world and man shall fall". This movie shows a blood moon, and at the end you see, "in 2015".

"Volcano" (1997): We see 9:23 next to a cross, with a license plate reading of 239 (23/9--Sept. 23rd), with the falling of an asteroid .

"Cast Away" (2000): This movie stars Tom Hanks, as the sole survivor from a plane crash, stranded on an island. He finds the wallet of his co-worker, and the ID card in it states the worker's employment start date was 9/23/1987.

See article at link for complete list:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2015/ronr712.htm