Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking News - Israel Says "West Has Surrendered To Iran"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Israel Says "West Has Surrendered To Iran"

Published on Jul 14, 2015
Israel says "The West has surrendered to Iran" as the 6 World Superpowers sign the Historic Deal the Nuke Deal with Iran

Re: Breaking News - Israel Says "West Has Surrendered To Iran"

‘Peace for Our Time’ – Iran Nuclear Deal Announced on ‘Black Tuesday’

Iran and the P5+1 powers announced a final agreement shortly after noon (Israeli time) on the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program. It will take a year to understand if the deal actually stops helps Iran get its hands on a nuclear weapon.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/iran-nuclear-deal-to-be-announced-this-morning/2015/07/14/

The Israeli Security Cabinet has unanimously rejected the Iran nuclear deal

The Israeli Security Cabinet has unanimously rejected the Iran nuclear deal signed today in Vienna by the US and world powers.

Israel’s Security Cabinet unanimously rejected the nuclear deal signed Tuesday (July 14) with Iran, and declared “Israel is not bound by it.”

In a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israel went on to say “The Joint Comprehensive Agreement reached between the P5+1 and Iran… impairs Israel’s national security.

“The agreement enables Iran to continue its significant enrichment of uranium far beyond any practical civilian needs…

“In placing partial constraints for a limited number of years and areas, the agreement in effect only postpones Iran’s achievement of military nuclear capability,” the statement continued. “When these limitations end, Iran will be able to increase its overall enrichment capacity significantly.

Read more:

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israeli-security-cabinet-unanimously-rejects-iran-nuclear-deal/2015/07/14/

Obama Vows to Veto Any Attempt to to Block Iran Deal

U.S. President Barack Obama stated bluntly Tuesday morning that he would not tolerate any attempts by American lawmakers to modify or neutralize the new accord with Iran signed in Vienna by Secretary of State John Kerry and five other nations.

“I will veto any legislation that prevents the successful implementation of this deal,” Obama stated clearly in a live speech broadcast from the White House not only to the nation, but also live in Iran.

Obama saved that warning till the very end of his speech, which was dedicated primarily to a sales pitch designed to persuade the American people the agreement signed in Vienna is one that will block Iran from creating an atomic bomb.

Nowhere in his speech did the president point out that Iran has already amassed enough fissile material to be able to create at least 10 atomic bombs within a two to three month breakout period. The current agreement expands that breakout period to approximately one year at most and reduces the amount of fissile material available to create such an arsenal.

Read more:
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/obama-vows-to-veto-any-attempt-to-to-block-iran-deal/2015/07/14/

our Pres has made plans with and agreed with the United Nations instead of going through Congress and the American people. He cannot do an end run around the Holy God of Israel though.

And, therefore, Valerie & Regina (& All)--the U.S. is doomed.

Don't you all agree that now it's time for us to take flight on our "much" yearned for Rapture Flight To Heaven?

Maranatha!
Tammy

AMEN TAMMY A BIG AMEN REGINA!

RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN "NOW"

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Amen to that!!!