Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Earth erupts! Spectacular pictures show THREE volcanoes ablaze in Mexico, Chile and Indonesia...

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Earth erupts! Spectacular pictures show THREE volcanoes ablaze in Mexico, Chile and Indonesia while a fourth rumbles away

Hundreds of people evacuated from villages located at the foot of the Colima Volcano in western Mexico

The Villarrica Volcano, around 460 miles south of the Santiago, Chile has been erupting overnight

An ash cloud from Mount Raung on Java, Indonesia has forced Bali airport to close for the second time this week

Mount Sinabung in Sumatra, Idonesia, has been erupting for two months, forcing the evacuation of 10,000 people
Published: 16:19 GMT, 12 July 2015 | Updated: 18:02 GMT, 12 July 2015

Volcanoes are erupting around the globe this weekend, causing flight cancellations in southeast Asia and evacuations in Mexico.

Hundreds of people have been forced to flee from their villages located at the foot of the Colima Volcano in western Mexico's Colima State, following an eruption this weekend which saw the active mountain spew ash and fire.

The volcano, also known as the Volcano of Fire, also forced a local airport to close as authorities have sealed off a 7.5 mile area amid fears an even bigger eruption may follow.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158256/The-Earth-erupts-Spectacular-pictures-THREE-volcanoes-ablaze-Mexico-Chile-Indonesia-fourth-rumbles-away.html