Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Toledo judge with extensive NAACP background tells lesbian couple, sorry, I’m a Christian, I can'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Toledo judge with extensive NAACP background tells lesbian couple, sorry, I’m a Christian so I can’t

Let’s just say this right off: Judge C. Allen McConnell of the Toledo Municipal Court is guilty of nothing. Not hypocrisy. Not bigotry. Not any sort of inconsistency. He’s on completely solid ground saying that he came up through the ranks as a champion of civil rights. He did. And he’s a civil rights champion to this day.

Read more:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/73642

Snippet:

"The problem, of course, is that the civil rights judge who reads his Bible, or the bakery owners who follow Jesus, or the county clerk employee who just wants to live her faith . . . have nothing whatsoever in common with the racist troglodytes of that bygone era. They don’t hate anyone. They don’t condemn anyone. They don’t wish anyone harm. They just recognize that God gave us a moral code, and while they know it’s not their business to force you to adhere to it, they also aren’t willing to play any part in helping you break it."

Re: Toledo judge with extensive NAACP background tells lesbian couple, sorry, I’m a Christian, I c

Valerie,

How I wish that Bravenet had an applause smiley for us to post at such an appropriate time as this...or, otherwise, I would use it.

I say--"You go Judge McConnell!!!"

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Toledo judge with extensive NAACP background tells lesbian couple, sorry, I’m a Christian, I c

How about a Thumbs up, instead since there is no applause.

The judge is standing by his faith in God's teaching. He wants no part in partaking
or acknowledging, their sin, to be glorified because of marriage. Marriage has been sanctified by God between a man and a women, never the same sex. Time to stand up for our faith in Christ, and not partake in a way, shape or form, in acknowledging their
actions, by marriage of same sex couples, as sanctified by God, for it isn't.

No judge, priest, or pastor, should be forced to go against their God taught beliefs to accommodate these couples.

Love the sinner, but hate, all sin; Let us never be partakers of something our faith and teaching in our Christian faith, says we should avoid.

God has the last say in all things, in the very end.

Valerie

Matthew:

6 But from the beginning of the creation, Male and female made he them. 7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; 8 and the two shall become one flesh: so that they are no more two, but one flesh.

BUMP UP!!!

Valerie,

Have you heard on the news lately, about this Christian Kentucky county clerk/judge being jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to a homosexual couple?

She chose jail over issuing them a marriage license. GOP Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee and a Liberty University Attorney came to her defense. They are trying to get her released from jail.

I hate how the FoxNews reporters have turned against her for taking a stand for her faith, don't you?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy mentioned the Ky clerk, Kim Davis, who was in court only 10 minutes away from my home. She is now jailed about 45 minutes away from me. She said she will stay there as long as it takes so please pray for her. You can send letters of encouragement to Kim B Davis, c/o Carter County Detention Center, 13 Crossbar Rd, Grayson Ky 41143.

Tammy, yes I have heard of her, and news articles have been posted here on different threads at Rapture Flight to Heaven. Stephanie, thanks for giving us this information and of course we as Christians should keep our Sisters and Brothers in our prayers, especially the situation she is in right now.

Tammy, Stephanie, & Everyone,

I am extremely angry and appalled about this situation, this clerk is in, being put in jail because of her Christian faith, and her obedience to God's word.

Why were this homosexual couples forcing her to put HER signature on the marriage license when other clerks who work there, were willing to do so without reservation? They were trying to tear down the Christian faith, at the expense of this one woman, making her an example of how evil has the upper hand right now; calling evil good, and good evil. Did anyone ever think this would happen in America, a country, which stood for "In God we Trust"? I never thought I would live to see the day, but here I am, witnessing, persecution of Christians, where there once religious freedom and authority to practice your faith existed.

My prayers are with not only her but all Christians who are experiencing prosecution, persecution, torture and even death in this 21st Century. May Jesus Come Quickly, and may God restore this world and destroy all the wickedness practiced, off the face of the Earth.

Time for God's wrath to fall, as soon as the Rapture takes place.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Citing God's authority, clerk defies Supreme Court on gay marriages

Invoking God's authority, a Kentucky county clerk defied the U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday and stood by her refusal to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis has refused to issue marriage licenses to any couples - gay or straight - since the court in June ruled that same-sex couples had the right to marry under the U.S. Constitution.

Read more:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/01/us-usa-gaymarriage-kentucky-idUSKCN0R13S220150901

Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marriage case

The Supreme Court on Monday ruled against the Kentucky county clerk who has refused to issue same-sex marriage licenses, and the clerk will arrive at work Tuesday morning to face her moment of truth. Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis will have to choose whether to issue marriage licenses, defying her Christian conviction, or continue to refuse them, defying a federal judge who could pummel her with fines or order that she be hauled off to jail.

Read more:

http://news.yahoo.com/reckoning-nears-clerk-resisting-same-sex-marriage-ruling-202230268.html