Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Daniel 12:4 & the Unsealing of - 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 14" Steve K.-Solar Eclipse 9/13/15

"The "Super" Solar Eclipse of September 13th, 2015".

The "Super" Solar Eclipse of September 13th, 2015 :

Recently, the attention of many Biblical "watchmen" has rightfully been shifted to the rapidly - approaching Super Blood Moon of Sept. 28, 2015 .... the 4th and final total Lunar eclipse of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad.

But perhaps the partial Solar eclipse scheduled for Sept. 13, 2015 will prove to be the "Super" eclipse, that is, the most significant

Heavenly sign contained within the Tetrad. "Significant" in the sense that it is, in all likelihood, God's unique cosmic sign marking the time for His Bride's Departure.

The Solar Eclipse Signature of the Tetrads :

One very unique aspect of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad is that it has a Jewish New Year to New Year correspondence. The total Solar eclipse on Mar. 20, 2015 - the Spring Equinox and Jewish sacred/religious New Year, may very well be heralding a prophetic countdown to the Rapture of the Church, culminating with the partial Solar eclipse of Sept. 13, 2015 ..... the Feast of Trumpets and the Jewish civil New Year.

Based on NASA calculations of the 8 Tetrads since Christ, none but the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad has both a total Solar eclipse occurring on the Equinox and the Jewish religious New Year.

There are other Tetrads that occur after 2104 - 2015 as the ones in 2032, 2043, 2061, etc. , none but the 2061-62 Tetrad have the consecutive 4 Feast days of YHVH, yet it does not have a total Solar eclipse occurring in between the Blood Moons on a New Year nor Equinox.

Thus the point is that the subsequent Tetrads in the future are a mixed-bag of that which does not 'fit' the Joel prophecy (Joel 2:31) as does the one exclusively in 2014 - 2015....... for additional information see these two excellent articles posted on FiveDoves....

"Luis Vega (22 Feb 2015) "Final Commission of the Church - The Pentecostal Intermission" -

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2015/luisv222.htm

and, "Luis Vega (28 June 2015), "The Tetrad Clock -

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2015/luisv628.htm

Countdown to the Last Harvest".

The Solar Eclipse - Jade Helm 15 Connection :

The two Solar eclipses of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad and Jade Helm share a common denominator ........ the number 15.

(a) There were exactly 15 days from the total Solar eclipse on Mar. 20, 2015 to the 3rd Blood Moon on April 4, 2015..... and,

There will be exactly 15 days from the partial Solar eclipse of Sept. 1, 2015 to the 4th and final Blood Moon on Sept. 28, 2015.

Will the Mar. 20, 2015 total Solar eclipse and the April 4, 2015 Blood Moon be God's final astronomical signs pointing to the epic partial Solar eclipse on Sept. 13, 2015?

(b) The Jade Helm 15 military exercises will take place from July 15th through Sept. 15th, 2015.

So, we have the Mar. 20, 2015 total Solar eclipse sign ..... 15 days before the 3rd Blood Moon, and the Sept. 13th partial Solar eclipse occurring 15 days before the final Blood Moon on Sept. 28, 2015........ And, we also have Jade Helm 15 beginning on the 15th day of July and ending on the 15th day of September ...... a coincidence?

Jade Helm is scheduled to conclude on Sept. 15th, or, .... will it really begin at that time? The Sept 13th "New Year" partial Solar eclipse occurs precisely on the border in between the celestial signs of Virgo and Leo ; it has never happened before at this precise place and time before. This place and time delineates the Mazzaroth or "Zodiac" as having completed an end and a new beginning is about to begin.

This is reflected in the Sphinx that is associated with the Pyramids in Giza having a lion's body and the head of a woman. This terminal point celestially corresponds then to the terminal point in time for a like beginning and end that the Hebrew year 5775 signifies.

Counting exclusively (or days in between) from the 2 Solar eclipses of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad to their subsequent Blood Moons, there are 14 days.......... inclusively there are 15 days.

The number 14 in Bible numeric means "salvation" and "deliverance" ..... the number 15 represents "rest". Is the Bride of Christ finally on the brink of resting from her trials in this present evil world by way of the Rapture?.....

God Bless,

Steve K.

Re: "Daniel 12:4 & the Unsealing of - 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 14" Steve K.-Solar Eclipse 9/13/

Email below: rec'd from Michelle in reply to Steve K. post, re: September 13th.

Michelle wrote:

Dear Valerie:

Post the following if you feel it appropriate.

I was going to write this last week when Steve posted on Av 9 , but I was held back at that time – the Av 9 date prompted me because of the precise 7 prophetic year time span of 2520 days from September 13th 2015 to Av 9 in 2022. I have been aware of this timeline for some time because of the vision I had from the Lord on SEPTEMBER 13th , 2006:-

The vision, which I have posted before, was of a very large steel gate suspended from the top (representing heaven). It was immensely heavy - somehow I could sense the enormity of it’s weight as I watched. It was massive, and looked like a fortress gate or door as you would imagine on a castle. Anyway, I knew in the Spirit that this was Judgement and as I watched it slowly came down to a point about perhaps 1/7 of its height from the ground. where it stopped . It was hanging there, almost hovering, for a space of time. Then, without further warning it crashed down with full force and a very loud BANG.

Since that time I have come to learn that the dates of events like that which have been shown to me were the actual dates of future events. This was the first vision in my walk with the Lord. I have been learning how to interpret ever since.

It is also interesting to me that this vision was given precisely 9 years (9= finality or judgement) from this year 2015 and the last day of the Shemitah that portends judgement. Also, Jonathon Cahn explains that Shemitah can mean “to let fall”. “collapse” or “release” He says that ELUL 29 is “the Day of Remission” when the people are released (the blessing side of Shemitah) Might it be the day when the Church is “released” and the judgement is “let to fall”.

This also reminds me of Charity’s dream posted a few years ago in which she saw 5, 6, 7, BANG,..Jesus. I believe this also refers to the Shemitah cycles which are really the final clue to the Rapture and Tribulation.

I suggest that the 5, 6, 7, sequence is the Shemitah’s since 1967 when Israel regained control of Jerusalem.

From 1967,

Shemitah #5 is 2001 (a crash on Elul 29)

Shemitah # 6 is 2008 (another crash on Elul 29)

Shemitah # 7 is 2015 (solar eclipse on Elul 29 and perhaps a bigger crash)

Denoted by the BANG ( which occurred in my vision also on Sept 13th)

Then at the end of the 8th or next Shemitah…. JESUS.

Of course, we have come to realize that September 13th, 2015 is the “last day” of the Shemitah year – the eve of the next 7 year cycle. It truly is the “last day” of not only the Shemitah, but also of the 49 year cycle of years. And there is also the 10 day gap before the announcement of the Jubilee year on the Day of Atonement.

I believe that the Day of Atonement is representative of the entire Tribulation week (Jacob’s trouble) for Israel.

Just as in the Babylonian captivity, the nation “owed” God 70 years for the Sabbaths they hadn’t kept for 490 years, I think that the same principle may apply to the last 49 prophetic years since Israel regained Jerusalem on June 7th, 1967. They had the Temple Mount but relinquished it again to Muslim power. Could it be that the 7 years that begin on September 23rd, 2015 Day of Atonement are for the 7 Semites that the Temple Mount has languished since June 7th, 1967. (exactly 49 prophetic years) and for the completion of the things listed in Daniel 9:24.

I believe that within the meaning of my vision was the idea of “the end”. One might say “the end of what” We have already seen that it is the end of the current Shemitah, and also of 7 Shemitahs, but I believe it represents the “last day” for the Church. I confess that I see through a glass darkly and so I stress that this is only my opinion or interpretation of the data I have presented for the discernment of the saints.

September 13th, 2015 is 29 ELUL - ELUL being the month that is for “the beloved” The word ELUL being an acronym of the phrase “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine.”

I suggest that Elul 29 is the last day before we see our Beloved face to face.

It is also interesting to me, that in my studies with Strongs numbers that I found this. Consider that the date of ELUL 29 can be written as 6/29 using the Hebrew religious calendar that begins with the month Nisan and the Feasts cycle.

G629: apolutrosis = redemption.

What amazed me about this is this word first appears in LUKE 21:28,

“And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.”

We have seen many things begin to come to pass in the last few months.

For more in depth context read the surrounding verses of Luke 21.

But this word G629 also appears in Romans 8:23 “And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan

within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.”

-this is the Rapture being spoken of in Romans 8:23, the “moment” when we receive the redemption of our bodies. Now look at this, G823: atomos = “moment”. It is the “moment” we are changed . It is only found in 1 Corinthians 15:52 “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound,and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

Another point to consider regarding the end of the Shemitah cycle and the start of the next is that many Bible prophecy students of the Pretribulation camp have noted that the Lord must complete the Church before the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy – “The Time of Jacobs’ trouble” The idea being that the Lord “starts the clock” on Israel’s final week after he “stops the clock” on the Church.. and if you think about it, the “clock” really does stop for the Church at the Rapture, because we enter into eternity then. If this is correct, then the Church should be removed, at the very latest, on Elul 29, the eve of Rosh Hashana, which is day 1 of the next Shemitah cycle. Regarding the 10 day gap on earth between Rosh Hashana and Day of Atonement it seems to allow for the many things that are being prepared to take effect from The day of Atonement, September 23rd and the days following, in New York at the UN.

One thing I have had demonstrated to me is how very precise the Lord is.

The September 13th,2015 to 9 Av in 2022 timeline being exactly 2520 days is interesting because that particular Av 9 may be the one that becomes a day of rejoicing instead of mourning and fasting for Israel as described in Zechariah 8:19.

And after reading Steve’s recent post regarding numbers and the Bible, something else that is interesting about 13th September date is the Strongs numbers. G913: Barak =” lightning”.

In my studies of the data relating to earthquakes over the past several years, I found that the Lord had two parallel messages coming through more or less side by side. First of all was the theme of the catching away of the bride in her white garments into the air, and secondly was the coming antichrist and his team of workers and their methods.

Back in 2006 when the Lord started to speak to me more specifically, He revealed things about both themes.

I used to think that there might be a gap between the Rapture and the Tribulation beginning, but with the incredible events this past year and the things God has revealed to many in the Church through visions, dreams and through his Word I think that gap is very, very minute.

Let us stand up and look up, for our redemption draws nigh.

Blessings, Michelle.