Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bible Codes Hint to Arrival of Messiah after the Current Shemitta Year

"Fair Use Educational Purposes"

"For Your Discernment"

Bible Codes Hint to Arrival of Messiah after the Current Shemitta Year

Re: Bible Codes Hint to Arrival of Messiah after the Current Shemitta Year

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for posting this. I always find Bible Code and gematria findings interesting. Here is another article about a Rabbi who believes Messiah is coming in September, the end of their year:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2015/Rabbi%20-%20Messiah%20%20September%202015.pdf

Re: Bible Codes Hint to Arrival of Messiah after the Current Shemitta Year

Thanks Kathy & Sharon G.,

These codes are very interesting.

The Christians are look for Jesus their Messiah,

The Jews are looking for their Messiah.

The Muslims are looking for Mahdi, their Messiah.

The One and only true Messiah, is Jesus, the Messiah for all people of all nations and tongues.

There is no other Messiah, only Jesus, the Son of God, Second person in the holy Trinity.

One day Jesus will come. When they will see His coming they beat their chests and will mourn to see whom they have pierced. They will mourn to see Jesus is the true
Messiah and they we blind to the truth. That day is Coming, at the Lord's Second Coming to Earth.

However, prior to that, Jesus' bride will be taken to Heaven, for the wedding, and marriage supper which awaits, the Bride and Her King Jesus.

Maranatha!

Valerie