Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
P5+1 and 1Thes 5:3

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Hi Valerie, this is not date setting, but my thoughts about 1Thes 5:3, wondering if it could be...

I wonder if the saying about “when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape..
Could it be when "they" the P5+1 nations who are making a deal with Iran, and Iran, say peace and safety, rubbing their hands in glee, that this is the "they" of the verse. "They" are trying to complete a deal on July 7.

P5+1 = the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia, and China, facilitated by the European Union.
In the past I heard it taught that sudden destruction would come upon "them" as labor etc, meaning that “they” would suffer like a woman who couldn’t get out of labor until she is delivered,
but now I'm thinking that it means while “they” experience sudden destruction, Israel is the one who is the woman in labor - 7yrs of Jacob’s trouble. As (at the same time) "they" suffer destruction, travail is coming upon the woman Israel. God says He is married to Israel and refers to her as unfaithful but that she will return as a result of God's work, during the time of Jacob's trouble. "Your maker is your husband, the Lord of Hosts is His name"

1Thes 5: 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is ...
For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of
Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth. ...

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Jeremiah 30:4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Romans 11:25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob." 27"This is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."

Ezekiel 34:The Covenant of Peace (not man's peace and safety deal)
…29 "I will establish for them a renowned planting place, and they will not again be victims of famine in the land, and they will not endure the insults of the nations anymore. 30 "Then they will know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are My people," declares the Lord GOD.
31 "As for you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, you are men, and I am your God," declares the Lord GOD.