Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISIS carries out rocket attacks on Israel: Two Grad missiles are fired from Egypt's.Sinai Peninsula

ISIS carries out rocket attacks on Israel: Two Grad missiles are fired from Egypt's Sinai Peninsula just days after jihadis killed 50 Egyptian soldiers in brutal dawn raids

Two rockets exploded in southern Israel after being fired from inside Sinai
The missiles landed in an empty field so didn't cause injuries or damage
But the attack proves how close the terror group are getting to Israel
ISIS said the attack was revenge for ISIS supporting Egyptian troops
Israel intervened when ISIS terrorists killed 50 Egyptian soldiers close to holiday resorts in northern Sinai earlier this week
Published: 23:51 GMT, 3 July 2015 | Updated: 00:22 GMT, 4 July 2015

Two rockets fired from Egypt's violence-plagued Sinai Peninsula exploded inside Israeli territory on Friday without causing casualties, a military spokesman said.

'Two rockets fired from Sinai struck southern Israel, but without causing casualties or material damage,' the spokesman said, without elaborating.

The Islamic State's affiliate in Egypt, 'Sinai Province', confirmed it had fired three Grad rockets at Israel, adding that it was in retaliation for Israel supporting Egypt's armed forces on Wednesday when the jihadis attacked army checkpoints in northern Sinai.

The news comes as security was tightened up at Egypt's holiday resorts after ISIS killed 50 soldiers in an attack on military bases - just 250 miles from where some 9.5 million tourists go every year

View Pictures and Read More At:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149047/ISIS-carries-rocket-attacks-Israel-Two-Grad-missiles-fired-Egypt-s-Sinai-Peninsula-just-days-jihadis-killed-50-Egyptian-soldiers-brutal-dawn-raids.html?printingPage=true

Re: ISIS carries out rocket attacks on Israel: Two Grad missiles are fired from Egypt's.Sinai Penin

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

All-Out War South of Israeli-Sinai Border

The northern Sinai Peninsula south of the border with Israel is engulfed in an all-out war. Egyptian F-16 warplanes attacked Islamic State (ISIS) and other jihadists’ positions for several hours Wednesday afternoon and killed more than 90 jihadists following massive ISIS attacks. Most of the 70 Egyptian casualties were soldiers and policemen, and the death toll is not final.

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php?l=30