Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I know he is in heaven, and I'll see him soon, but I'm so lonely!!

I miss my husband Bob so much! I know he is with Jesus! I know God is with me and I am not alone. But I am so lonely!! I am trying to honor the Lord as a young widow, but it is so hard!i do love Him and trust Him completely. He is faithful and I am so blessed. But I am so lonely. I long for the Lord to return with every breath I breathe. I have watched the signs for His coming for 35 years! I just never dreamed I would be watching now, at the end, without my Bob at my side. God has a reason and a purpose. I trust Him.

Re: I know he is in heaven, and I'll see him soon, but I'm so lonely!!

Karlag, I am so sorry. Do you have any family or friends you can stay with for a few days or somebody who can stay with you? There are also 24/7 prayer lines that you can call and somebody will pray with you. not sure what else to suggest. Hang in there. you are going to be OK.

Thanks! I have some friends but most of my family is far away. It is hard on holidays because everyone is with their own family! I just miss Bob!

Karlag
I miss my husband Bob so much! I know he is with Jesus! I know God is with me and I am not alone. But I am so lonely!! I am trying to honor the Lord as a young widow, but it is so hard!i do love Him and trust Him completely. He is faithful and I am so blessed. But I am so lonely. I long for the Lord to return with every breath I breathe. I have watched the signs for His coming for 35 years! I just never dreamed I would be watching now, at the end, without my Bob at my side. God has a reason and a purpose. I trust Him.

Karlag,

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband, and how much you miss him, and feel lonely.
You mentioned you are a young widow. You sound like a wonderful person, who is missing a wonderful husband and companion. Good news is to hear, that he is with the Lord, for one day soon you will meet him again and you'll be together in God's kingdom.

There is such a difference of being alone, and being lonely, some people don't realize it. Alone is to be by yourself, but not necessarily lonely. Lonely is to be in a crowd and feel still feel totally isolated from the world. Loneliness, is depressing, and can have an effect on us whether we are young or old, even children feel depressed at times.

I believe, since the Lord is coming soon, He doesn't want you to feel lonely; therefore, get together even on the internet with a Christian website, for Widows,
who share, their experiences together. It can make you feel at ease to share your feelings with others like yourself, who have experienced or are now experiencing the same, or how they overcame, their loneliness.

Each person grieves differently, each person, has certain things they loved to use do with their departed significant other, whether listening to music, reading the Bible, praying, or just spending time, going out to places you loved to visit, when Bob was alive. Try visit these places, not just to bring back fond memories of the past together, but perhaps in turn to meet a God sent friend, in the process, that God has in mind to just for you. Someone to share your thoughts and feelings. Someone to listen and let you know you're not alone; God cares for you, and someone who can emphasis with your situation, and not judge you for how you feel. Instead a person, to help you to understand, we all face death daily, and no one is promised tomorrow. Make today count for the Lord, and for yourself as well. God is the husband to the widow, and as a husband, He wants you to lean unto Him for understand and just know that He loves you very much and cares. God longs to guide you daily, to let you know he has plans for your life even now at the very end. Perhaps to bring a person, or people, or even a group of widows, on the internet that are going through the same loss, and feelings of grief, and loneliness into your life. To share your thoughts
and know, there are others going through the very same in their lives, and they too love the Lord, just like you do.

I do understand your feelings of longing for the Lord's return at the Rapture, I too feel I long for the Lord to return with every breath I breath, because I'm going through so much right now health wise. I don't know how much more I can take.
I have internal bleeding, which could turn out to be colon cancer, and my body is so
weak, I can barely move sometimes; and when I can it's with much pain and discomfort.
Now being tested for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, etc., on top of possible another bout of cancer, this time colon; I have to remind myself, God has a reason for all of it; I don't why, all these things happen to God's people. All these things that happen to each and everyone us, God always has a good reason for it, and we may not find out what the reasons are until we reach Heaven.

I'll be praying for you, that the good Lord will show mercy upon you and lift all those feelings loneliness away from you.. May God, remove your loneliness, and fill it with His comforting presence of ministering Angels, instead; to let you know He understands what you are going through. He's with you through it all, He'll never leave you, and He's just a prayer away.

I'm praying that Jesus will come very soon, so that we can finally go home where our dearly departed loved ones are, and where Jesus our Lord and Savior is with them.

By the way Karlag, you're not watching for the Lord's return all alone; you're watching with all the Brothers and Sisters in Christ here, together.

Much love in Jesus, and prayers!

YSIC,

Valerie

Here are a couple Christian Websites for Widows, to share you thoughts and feelings, even perhaps just on the internet. There are many more...on the web.

Widow's Christian Place
http://www.widowschristianplace.com/

Help for Widows and Widowers
Words of hope and encouragement for widows and widowers[

http://helpforwidowsandwidowers.blogspot.ca/

When I am Lonely

Intense loneliness is one of the most overwhelming issues for widows and widowers. Indeed, our life partner, our best friend, our confidant - is gone. There are no more late-night conversations, no more words of encouragement, no more words of wisdom to help with making important decisions.

After my wife died, there were times when I felt almost suffocated by loneliness.

When we are alone, it is most important to realize we are never truly alone. God is always with us. He is ever-present. We read in Psalm 46:1: "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

In John 14 we read Jesus' words to His disciples just before His crucifixion. He promises they (and we) will never be alone. In fact, you may notice that all three members of the Trinity are present with us as you read these words of Jesus from John 14:15-23:
"If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. ...In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.

..."If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."

We are never alone. This is a wonderful truth to cling to! This message is found throughout the Bible; I have only highlighted two brief passages. I will close with one more from Matthew 28:20: "And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

If you feel lonely, cling to the very presence of God, and let Him fill you with comfort and peace.

Thank you so much Valerie! Your words are so comforting. Bob and I were absolute soul mates and we got saved together and loved the Lord together ferverently! He was my whole world and I was his! We did enjoy putting on praise music and doing a 1000 piece puzzle. It was our special time to worship the Lord together. We did that every Saturday. I do them still and I enjoy them, but it is not the same.
I will check out those web sites that you provided. thank you!!

I have also been lifting you up in prayer. I know you are going through so much right now.
Soon Lord!!

Karlag
Thank you so much Valerie! Your words are so comforting. Bob and I were absolute soul mates and we got saved together and loved the Lord together ferverently! He was my whole world and I was his! We did enjoy putting on praise music and doing a 1000 piece puzzle. It was our special time to worship the Lord together. We did that every Saturday. I do them still and I enjoy them, but it is not the same.
I will check out those web sites that you provided. thank you!!

I have also been lifting you up in prayer. I know you are going through so much right now.
Soon Lord!!

Karlag, you're very welcome! Thank you for your prayers for me, I appreciate, each and every prayer, they are precious.

I found a place where it lists a large amount of blogs over the internet which you can choose to check up on, when you are up to it. Here's the name of the web page, which has a large list and the link below. We are all here on earth to help one another, to get through this life as we know it, the best we can, so that we can reach our final eternal destination, where peace, love, joy, exist, in God's Kingdom. Check these out and see which one is suitable for your liking, for support for people like yourself, going though similar situations and experience.

May God grant you His peace, that surpasses all understand, and may our home coming
via the Rapture be just a breath away. Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

My huge list of blogs by widowed people
If you're grieving, you may be validated and cheered to discover writings by folks who've been there -- and some who are even through. You might even find your "widowhood twin."

If you're outside taking a peek, be warned that many of us "write raw" and we tend to have bizarre senses of humor.

I discover new bloggers every week, and try to keep a fairly comprehensive list, but please note, I leave out many blogs that rarely talk about loss or appear to be dormant, as well as a few extremely fresh ones. I no longer list blogs associated with services or that aren't personal. To add your blog, please use this form.

Most of what I do is connected to the non-profit organization, Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation. They run a WONDERFUL blog with posts by a different widow or widower each day of the week: Widow's Voice. You can also read blogs on Widowed Village, my online community, which is an SSLF program as well.

Please read around and leave comments to show you appreciate what these men and women are sharing! It's not easy, and we have seen how vital our writing can be to folks living through loss, so we can use every bit of support!

http://freshwidow.blogspot.ca/p/blogroll.html

dear Karlag, you are going through so much now, with sorrow and loneliness. your soul-mate is in heaven, but you are here now missing his precious companionship. missing his physical presence with you.
I've asked our Father in heaven to send His Spirit in more measure to you, to comfort you and guide you.
Soon Karlag, and all this will be behind, there will be no more sorrows ahead when we are with the King.

1Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Thank you Regina. I feel the prayers that are being offered on my behalf. The grieving process is just taking its course. I am feeling better right now. I have been blessed by good friends here and in my church. And my son and his family have stepped in and been a blessing too! I'll be ok, but I just miss him so! Thanks again.

Hi Karlag,

I know how you feel as I lost my significant other at the end of 2012. Mick and I were best friends for 25 years. I didn't foresee the depression I went through for a few months after, but my friends eventually helped me out of it.

Today, I know an 83-year-old widower in another town who lost his wife of 56 years just a few months ago. I was friends with him and his wife for many years and they were wonderful Christians; when I have business in that town I look him up. This 4th of July I stopped by his house and asked him to go to lunch and I would buy. He complained about the main restaurant in town and insisted we needed to ride 10 miles out of town to a different restaurant which ended up being closed (I really think now this was to extend our visit). When we got back to town, instead of going to the restaurant, first we had to go by the cemetery and see his wife's grave. We talked about the resurrection and how great it would be if it happened right then while we were in the cemetery. When we drove past Mary Jo's grave, I told my friend, "You know, Ed, my friend Mick and your Mary Jo are a lot happier than we are right now!." Next, we drove by his preacher's house (whom I also have known for years) and invited him to lunch with us. We were probably in that restaurant talking at least 1 1/2 hours! Then I dropped him home and we agreed we were glad we could get together.

Yes, I believe fellowship is a very important thing right now. Don't become isolated and may God bless and keep you.

Sharon, thank you for sharing your experience with me. I don't know how much longer we have left till the Lord returns. I tend to think it is any moment now. But I am open to meeting new people and making new friends. God is in control and I trust Him! Thank you again!