Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Word About July 4th - The Rapture could be within days now..from video...Paula Marie

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

Listing this video here, since this person believes the Rapture may take place within a few days - Please take this word to the Lord in prayer for confirmation.

I noticed another person, she mentioned has said similar, and had mentioned it was posted at 3:33 time on the video she states that fact. I believe the number 3, has a special signifigance

Let's hope, the Rapture is that close now, however, never put your hope on "ONE SPECIFIC DATE", for dates have come and gone. Put your faith in Jesus, and the signs pointing,
that without any doubt whatsoever, the Rapture is imminent and at hand. We are in the season (time frame) of the Rapture. Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Re: Word About July 4th - The Rapture could be within days now..from video...Paula Marie

Hi Valerie and all,

Wonder if you saw this post from five doves, it shows some scripture, Song of Solomon and Micah which back up a summer rapture:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2015/taylor628.htm

Micah 7 seems to put possible rapture during grape harvest which is June to September.

Micah 7
Israel’s Misery

7 What misery is mine!
I am like one who gathers summer fruit
at the gleaning of the vineyard;
there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
none of the early figs that I crave.
2 The faithful have been swept from the land;
not one upright person remains.
Everyone lies in wait to shed blood;
they hunt each other with nets.

Also Song of Solomon:

Then we have Song of Solomon 2:12-13 saying the same thing…
2 ‘The flowers have already appeared in the land;
The time has arrived for pruning the vines,
And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.
13 ‘The fig tree has ripened its figs,
And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance.
Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come along!’”

Re: Word About July 4th - The Rapture could be within days now..from video...Paula Marie

Sharon G.
Hi Valerie and all,

Wonder if you saw this post from five doves, it shows some scripture, Song of Solomon and Micah which back up a summer rapture:

Micah 7 seems to put possible rapture during grape harvest which is June to September.

Micah 7
Israel’s Misery

7 What misery is mine!

Also Song of Solomon:

And come along!’”

Thanks Sharon G.,

For posting this message from the 5 doves site, as I didn't have the time to read at John's website lately.

Since the Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been imminent, I wouldn't discount any day as a none Rapture Day. Those faithful one's who have been watching for the coming of Jesus at the Rapture, are more than ready, to leave at a moments notice. Any time now, the last person will be saved, and the bride will be Raptured instantly.

I have long thought about that it may happen, when we "think that it will NOT take place"; or "LEAST expect it to happen at a certain period of time", that's WHEN there is a great probability, WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN.

It could be any day, at any hour, God choose to send the Jesus for His bride.

Will it take place today the last day of June, or July, Aug, or Sept...etc; It will take place. as we see the prophecy of the Great Tribulation just over the hill, we
know, God has not appointed us to His wrath; therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh, even at the doors.

Maranatha,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

US Officials Warn of ISIS Attacks on July 4

Americans' fear of the ISIS is turning terror into the major election issue.

ISIS prepares for U.S. Independence Day.
American police forces from coast to coast are on alert from federal officials that the Islamic State (ISIS) is planning to terrorize the country during the July 4 Independence Day holiday.

Homeland Security, the FBI and the National Counterterrorism Center sent an intelligence bulletin to law enforcement agencies.

No specific plots were spelled out, according to CNN, but there was a general warning because of the holiday and the upcoming visit of Pope Francis.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said on Friday, following multiple ISIS-linked attacks in France, Kuwait and Tunisia:

Particularly with the upcoming July 4th holiday here in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI continue to communicate with state and local law enforcement about what we know and see.

We are encouraging all law enforcement to be vigilant and prepared. We will also adjust security measures, seen and unseen, as necessary to protect the American people.

In Britain, the ISIS targeted the annual Armed Forces Day parade on Saturday, but intelligence officials foiled the plot, which was discovered by an undercover British agent who was recruited by the terrorist group.

The ISIS had told the investigator, according to the London Sun, “It will be big. We will hit the kuffar (unbelievers) hard InshAllah. Hit their soldiers in their own land. InshAllah. Soldiers that served in Iraq and Afghanistan will be present. Jump in the crowd and detonate the bomb.

“They think they can kill Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan then come back to the UK and be safe. We’ll hit them hard InshAllah.”

The multiple attacks on Friday indicate, whether coordinated or not, are clear signs that the Islamic State’s declared war on the world is more than rhetoric.

Read more:

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/us-officials-warn-of-isis-attacks-on-july-4/2015/06/27/

God is so good. when I think of how kind, merciful, loving, patient, creative, just, forgiving, beautiful, glorious, holy He is, how He provides, how He is righteous, He cannot be bribed, and He cannot be fooled, He has a sense of humour and He loves children, He is the author of babies and He causes colours in the sky, for these things and more about Him than i am able to say or count, I long to know Him more.
I hope the Lord does come soon. Time will tell if its tomorrow or next week. If not, we are that much closer to the return of Christ for the church.
Maranatha

Valerie
Sharon G.
Hi Valerie and all,

Micah 7
Israel’s Misery

7 What misery is mine!

Also Song of Solomon:

And come along!’”

Thanks Sharon G.,

For posting this message from the 5 doves site, as I didn't have the time to read at John's website lately.

Since the Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been imminent, I wouldn't discount any day as a none Rapture Day. Those faithful one's who have been watching for the coming of Jesus at the Rapture, are more than ready, to leave at a moments notice. Any time now, the last person will be saved, and the bride will be Raptured instantly.

I have long thought about that it may happen, when we "think that it will NOT take place"; or "LEAST expect it to happen at a certain period of time", that's WHEN there is a great probability, WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN.

It could be any day, at any hour, God choose to send the Jesus for His bride.

Will it take place today the last day of June, or July, Aug, or Sept...etc; It will take place. as we see the prophecy of the Great Tribulation just over the hill, we
know, God has not appointed us to His wrath; therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh, even at the doors.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Please be advised that I would like to remind everyone, on what I stated about and in my quotes below:

"Since the Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been imminent, I wouldn't discount any day as a none Rapture Day. Those faithful one's who have been watching for the coming of Jesus at the Rapture, are more than ready, to leave at a moments notice. Any time now, the last person will be saved, and the bride will be Raptured instantly.

It could be any day, at any hour, God choose to send the Jesus for His bride."

Therefore, keep your faith and eyes on the Lord; no one knows the "exact day or hour"
of the Lord's coming for the Rapture. IT IS IMMINENT, THEREFORE, LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH!

MARANATHA!

Valerie