Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RFTH Now Blog - From Anonymous -Jesus is blocking you from the true light of God and Word.-My reply

Thread on Rapture Flight to Heaven Now Blog

Jesus is the Son of God

Scroll down to Comments:

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/2015/06/jesus-is-son-ofgod.html

Anonymous wrote: June 18, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Valerie.

Can you consider for one moment that as advised in the Old Testament, mankind was warned against false prophets and idols.

Can you entertain for one moment that as prophesised, the false god will appear as light, perform miracles and speak 'part' truths. Only in this world is murder forgiven. Only in this world do the high churches molest children. Only in this world do we tolerate sin. This is not God's word and has persevered through Christianity, the foundation of most civilizations since they waged persecution in all four corners of the world.

What worries is that the 'Jesus' figure personifies everything we were told not to be seduced by. Idolization, Symbols and Churches. The place of worship should be in our hearts and in our actions...nowhere else.

There is a saying that the truth is mightier than the sword...but Christianity is dripping with bloodshed.

There is a saying that empty vessels make the most sound...but Jesus did a lot of 'trumpet blowing.' He cried wolf a lot!

There is only one God. And that God is not like Jesus, and does not appear like Jesus. He is too high and divine to behave with such showmanship.

Just imagine, if the end of days comes, and you had been worshipping a false god all this time. The one who was cast from heaven for setting himself above the Almighty, and who for generations reincarnated as a false prophet who finally cracked the code of an organised religion that could be as corrupt as the religions of old that God warned against...how would you feel?

Just think about it. Be closer to God and not through Jesus and see if the truth comes to you in the way God intended.

Jesus is blocking you from the true light of God and Word.

When God speaks, you will have the answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous:

Jesus is the second person in the Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

There is only "One God" in 3 persons. The Father is in the Son, and the Son is in the Father, as is the Holy Spirit.

God is omnipresent, He is everywhere. We can only be present in "person" one place at a time and not everywhere at the very same time, However, with God nothing is impossible, God is present everywhere at the same time..

Only the Son of God, part of the Godhead, could come to Earth, take on human flesh, and at the same time Divine Nature, from God the Father. Only the "Sinless One" could die on the cross for the sins of humanity; Jesus' precious blood, not the blood of lambs, could pay the price in "full" for our sins.

Just imagine, one day, you too will stand before God, and He will say "Anonymous" who has blinded and deceived you in believing a lie, surely it must of been Satan, who was"Lucifer, an angel of :Light". For it was he who was thrown out of Heaven along with the angels who followed him, and become to be know as "Satan" and "his demons". Satan & his demons, roams the Earth looking for who they can destroy and kill. Satan hates man and woman, and longs to destroy as many as he can by rejecting God, and especially, God's free gift of Salvation through Jesus, to whosoever, repents, and receives Jesus as Lord and Savior..will not perish but be saved.

Jesus is the "Light of the World" there is no sin in Him, for there is no sin in God the Father or Holy Spirit. Only the sinless One could pay the price for the sinful world, and that One is Jesus.

Lucifer, was a beautiful Angel of light who fell from Heaven as lightning, because of his pride, he wanted to be "the most high, God" however that position was already filled, by the One True God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob. He was driven out of Heaven along with those angels who followed him, and longs to take as many humans as he can to Hell with him.

Satan longs the fall of humans, and hates those who love "God".

I had a death experience and I met our Lord and Savior Jesus(God), from whom I felt great love, and compassion. His light was brilliant, didn't hurt my eyes. Jesus wanted me to return back to Earth as my job here on Earth wasn't finished as yet. I'm to tell everyone, Jesus is who the Bible says He is; Jesus is the Son of God, Jesus is God, 2nd person in the Godhead.

I love God with all my heart, and I thank God for sending His Son, Jesus to die for our sins, on the cross.

I love Jesus for being obedient to God the Father, and willing dying on the cross for our sins & rising from the grave on the third day. For making a way for us to be reconciled once again with God the Father and open the door to Heaven.

I love the Holy Spirit, whom dwells within me and all those who have received Jesus. The Holy Spirit, comforts and guides me in God's word, and God's ways. I love God for listening to His Son and sending His Holy Spirit. Jesus ascended into Heaven after 40 days. On the 50th day, God sent His Holy Spirit, to dwell within those who had already accepted Jesus, and Baptized them with God's Holy Spirit..

Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life. He is the Light of the World, and Satan has been battling, thousand of years to destroy Christians, and Christianity, so that as few as possible would find the straight and narrow path that leads to Heaven. Satan tried to destroy Jesus when He was just a child, and failed, for God protected His Son, who had come to take away the sins of the world, by shedding His precious Holy Blood, for remission of sins.

What benefits a man or woman if they gain the whole world, but lose their soul.

Jesus, is real, He is who scripture says, and yes He is alive...Come to Jesus, He loves you.

May God always, receive the Glory and Honor which belongs to Him.

I love Jesus!!!!

Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Valerie

Re: RFTH Now Blog - From Anonymous -Jesus is blocking you from the true light of God and Word.-My re

The Blog, that I have on Rapture Flight to Heaven Now, has been a little side thing I started about a year ago or so. I thought perhaps, others can be reached who don't read here or other Rapture websites.

I was very surprised to receive the comment I did from Anonymous, however, I knew, it was someone who either didn't understand, or didn't want to understand, who Jesus really is, because of the falsehood of who he/she portrayed Jesus to be. Jesus loves everyone, yet not everyone loves the Lord. Those that do love Jesus will understand why I replied to his comments like I did, as I had already listed, everything there is to know about Jesus, in the articles I posted from another site on the same post.

I approached this person, with the love of Jesus, not knowing, who or what this person was about. I didn't know, what faith he/she belonged too, but I did know what faith, I belong to; Christianity, a follower of Jesus our Lord and Savior.

I let the Lord lead me in what to say, and how to approach the subject, from the same angle it was approached towards me, without sounding offensive, but letting the truth be know, so that I can stand before God, without shame. I wanted this person to know, that I love God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, with all my heart, soul, mind, and body. I didn't want to dwell on the near death experiences, as I have done this here before; you see, it's not about me, or who I happen to be, it's all about Jesus, and that is where I wanted the person to focus on.

I hope and pray this person, will find the truth about Jesus, and accept Him as their Lord and Savior too. That would be awesome, another victory for Jesus, for God's Honor and Glory.

It's strange, however, when I am weak, the Lord strengthens me spiritually, for who can I turn to for solace, compassion, empathy, and understanding; but to the Lord
constantly; praying without ceasing. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and there is always a reason, for what takes place, but we may not have all the answers until we reach Heaven, one day soon.

Maranatha,

Valerie

My Reply to Anonymous:

Anonymous:

Jesus is the second person in the Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

There is only "One God" in 3 persons. The Father is in the Son, and the Son is in the Father, as is the Holy Spirit.

God is omnipresent, He is everywhere. We can only be present in "person" one place at a time and not everywhere at the very same time, However, with God nothing is impossible, God is present everywhere at the same time..

Only the Son of God, part of the Godhead, could come to Earth, take on human flesh, and at the same time Divine Nature, from God the Father. Only the "Sinless One" could die on the cross for the sins of humanity; Jesus' precious blood, not the blood of lambs, could pay the price in "full" for our sins.

Just imagine, one day, you too will stand before God, and He will say "Anonymous" who has blinded and deceived you in believing a lie, surely it must of been Satan, who was"Lucifer, an angel of :Light". For it was he who was thrown out of Heaven along with the angels who followed him, and become to be know as "Satan" and "his demons". Satan & his demons, roams the Earth looking for who they can destroy and kill. Satan hates man and woman, and longs to destroy as many as he can by rejecting God, and especially, God's free gift of Salvation through Jesus, to whosoever, repents, and receives Jesus as Lord and Savior..will not perish but be saved.

Jesus is the "Light of the World" there is no sin in Him, for there is no sin in God the Father or Holy Spirit. Only the sinless One could pay the price for the sinful world, and that One is Jesus.

Lucifer, was a beautiful Angel of light who fell from Heaven as lightning, because of his pride, he wanted to be "the most high, God" however that position was already filled, by the One True God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob. He was driven out of Heaven along with those angels who followed him, and longs to take as many humans as he can to Hell with him.

Satan longs the fall of humans, and hates those who love "God".

I had a death experience and I met our Lord and Savior Jesus(God), from whom I felt great love, and compassion. His light was brilliant, didn't hurt my eyes. Jesus wanted me to return back to Earth as my job here on Earth wasn't finished as yet. I'm to tell everyone, Jesus is who the Bible says He is; Jesus is the Son of God, Jesus is God, 2nd person in the Godhead.

I love God with all my heart, and I thank God for sending His Son, Jesus to die for our sins, on the cross.

I love Jesus for being obedient to God the Father, and willing dying on the cross for our sins & rising from the grave on the third day. For making a way for us to be reconciled once again with God the Father and open the door to Heaven.

I love the Holy Spirit, whom dwells within me and all those who have received Jesus. The Holy Spirit, comforts and guides me in God's word, and God's ways. I love God for listening to His Son and sending His Holy Spirit. Jesus ascended into Heaven after 40 days. On the 50th day, God sent His Holy Spirit, to dwell within those who had already accepted Jesus, and Baptized them with God's Holy Spirit..

Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life. He is the Light of the World, and Satan has been battling, thousand of years to destroy Christians, and Christianity, so that as few as possible would find the straight and narrow path that leads to Heaven. Satan tried to destroy Jesus when He was just a child, and failed, for God protected His Son, who had come to take away the sins of the world, by shedding His precious Holy Blood, for remission of sins.

What benefits a man or woman if they gain the whole world, but lose their soul.

Jesus, is real, He is who scripture says, and yes He is alive...Come to Jesus, He loves you.

May God always, receive the Glory and Honor which belongs to Him.

I love Jesus!!!!

Come Lord Jesus, Come!

Valerie

Re: RFTH Now Blog - From Anonymous -Jesus is blocking you from the true light of God and Word.-My re

Valerie, you are God's handiwork. He has you in the right place at the right time for His right reason.
The Lord bless you with strength and pain relief Valerie, I ask in Jesus name.

Valerie,

I totally agree 100% w/Regina!!!

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy