Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Email from Stephanie - Re: News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries

June 26th, 2015

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'
Even when Israel is not front and center on the nightly news broadcast, you can be assured that the pressure on the tiny nation has not eased.

Recently, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a law that allowed U.S. citizens born in Jerusalem to list their birthplace as "Israel" on their passports.

For the past 60 years, the U.S. has said that it does not recognize Jerusalem as belonging to Israel. A decade ago, Congress passed a law that allowed U.S. citizens to list Israel as their birthplace if they were born in Jerusalem.

The justices said that the Congress overstepped its authority by passing that law, because only the President has the authority to recognize sovereign foreign nations.

Now, if the citizen is born in Jerusalem, then Jerusalem only is listed as the birthplace. Not Jerusalem, Israel.

This, despite the fact that in 1995, Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, specifically recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel -- a nation to which Jerusalem apparently does not belong!

And why do we engage in this tortured diplomatic dance? To keep Israel's Muslim neighbors happy. But guess what! Israel's very existence makes them unhappy. Our waffling on Jerusalem will not satisfy them. Only Israel's utter annihilation will do the trick!

Which is probably something the United Nations would dearly love to see. On the other hand, maybe not. If Israel no longer existed, the UN and its various councils and commissions would be left with very little to do. Because if Israel is not available to denigrate, demean, and de-legitimize, then the UN is going to have to get busy and do something constructive. To which I say: Fat chance!

Example? I recently reported that Israel narrowly escaped being included on Secretary General Ban ki Moon's annual "List of Shame." That's his yearly roll call of the world's worst abusers of children's rights.

Not to worry, though. In March, the UN Commission on the Status of Women condemned Israel for its mistreatment of Palestinian women. Apparently it's okay for the Palestinians to mistreat Palestinian women, but not okay for Israel to mistreat them.

Then, a few days ago, the UN Commission of Inquiry found Israel to be guilty of war crimes. It called Israel's response to last year's Hamas rocket bombardments and its terror tunnels into Israel to be "disproportionate" on nine occasions. Wow, it's a good thing this panel wasn't working during World War II! Winston Churchill and the Allies would be remembered as criminals today, not the world-saving heroes they were.

You know, Israel has a remarkable record of fighting off giants on the battlefield. Now, they're also fighting them in committee hearing rooms, international tribunals, and American courts.

It's 1969. Remember "Helter Skelter?" Not the Beatles song, but the prophecy by Charles Manson of a coming race war in America.

To spur the conflict, over two nights, the "Manson Family" murdered nine white folks, including actress Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, hairstylist to celebrities, and Abigail Folger, heiress to the Folger's coffee fortune.

The race war never happened.

It's 2015. Apparently Dylann Roof felt there needed to be a race war in America. To spur the conflict, on June 17th, Roof entered the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina and murdered nine black folks, including the pastor of the church.

The race war never happened.

Maybe Roof's miscalculation was that he committed his carnage at a church. A house of God. He expected retribution and violence. Instead, he got prayer and forgiveness. To be sure, there was anger and immense grief, but beneath it flowed a calm stream of mercy and grace.

The response was just not natural. It was supernatural.

But the demonic influence that propelled Roof to that heinous rampage is supernatural, too. And that is precisely the type of inexplicable evil the Bible predicted would be the hallmark of the final days of the Age of Grace.

In my book, Satan is Alive and Well on Planet Earth, I discuss the growing mind control that Satan will exert on people as we enter the last days. From the breathtaking evil of a murderous act like the Emanuel AME shootings to the subtle, yet evil, indoctrination of entire generations of college students away from the values of their fathers, Satan is alive and active in these final days.

If you are to stand victorious until Jesus returns to snatch us away from the coming tribulation, then you must make certain that you have accepted the free gift of pardon that Jesus died to purchase for you.

You must rely on the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit in your life, because we cannot withstand the onslaught of the enemy in our own power. Find a good, Bible-teaching church and begin to faithfully read the Word of God. Ask God, the Holy Spirit, to teach you and guide you. Then trust Him to do so and He will.

Please allow me to indulge in a bit of ministry business here. We have recently launched a completely new website at HalLindsey.com. As a result, we are offering a new version of our online services! If you have not already done so, please register your new account by visiting HalLindsey.com, then clicking on "My Account." I apologize for any inconvenience during this time of transition. If you have any questions or concerns, just email them to questions@hallindsey.com.

Thank you for your faithful prayer and financial support!

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, The Word Network, various local stations, http://www.hallindsey.comorhttp://www.hischannel.com.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Email from Stephanie - Re: News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Hal Lindsey Report (6.26.15)