Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 solar storms combine & crash into Earth's atmosphere - creating spectacular but dangerous displa

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Red sky at night, astronaut's delight: Three solar storms combine and crash into Earth's atmosphere - creating spectacular but dangerous display.

•Astronauts at the International Space Station captured incredible images of a rare red aurora caused by the phenomenon •It is expected to be visible tonight from Europe and the US/Candian border •But the storms may affect Earth's electricity supplies and aircraft radios

The sun has unleashed three separate solar storms that have combined to smash into Earth's atmosphere.
It means astronauts aboard the International Space Station have been able to capture rare images of a red aurora on our planet.
US astronaut Scott Kelly tweeted the stunning pictures today and described the view as 'spectacular'.

Forecasters say the storm will continue tonight, causing the huge aurora to be visible from the Earth's north. It should be seen in much of Europe, as long as there are no clouds, and may even be visible as far south as the Canadian border with the US.
But the phenomenon could cause problems with electricity supplies here.
The US Government's Space Weather Prediction Center (SWCP) said: 'Aurora watchers in North America, especially northern tier states of the US, should stay alert.
'The geomagnetic storm that began on 22 June has reached G4 (Severe) levels once again as of 0513 UTC (0113 EDT) on 23 June.

'Solar wind conditions remain highly favourable for continued Strong Geomagnetic storming, with both fast solar wind and strong magnetic fields.'
'This is the very early stages of an event that will play out over many hours, with SWPC forecasting continuing storm level intensities into tomorrow.

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3136367/Red-sky-night-astronaut-s-delight-Stunning-red-aurora-snapped-space-station-triple-whammy-solar-storm-batters-Earth-s-atmosphere.html#ixzz3e3Ayau51

Re: 3 solar storms combine & crash into Earth's atmosphere - creating spectacular but dangerous di

I pray for God's protection.

Re: 3 solar storms combine & crash into Earth's atmosphere - creating spectacular but dangerous di

Kathy G.
I pray for God's protection.

Kathy, I too pray for God's protection.

Surely God will hear our prayers and answer.

Lord God, hear our prayers for protection, and see us through these last days on earth, until Jesus comes to take us home. Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie