Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heidi asked "Valerie & Steve K., may I ask you Something? Our Response may help others too!

Heidi wrote:

"Valerie, Steve, may I ask you something? I want so much to believe our departure is this year but people have been so sure of previous years and nothing happened. we were so sure about 2011, yet when I look back, there was noting special about 2011. People made too much out of comet Elenin plus the Revelation 12 in the sky happening that year was not true. I remember thinking "how could a sign that will take place during the tribulation be happening now?" The rapture can happen any time, nothing needs to take place before it. However, looking back, there was nothing special about the years 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013? thank you HD"

Re: Heidi asked "Valerie & Steve K., may I ask you Something? Our Response may help others too!

I wrote the following at the thread mentioned below:

Jun 21, 2015 - 12:30AM

Reply Re: 7 Key Events That Are Going To Happen By The End Of September

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1347878&cmd=show

Heidi,

We are told to watch for the Lord's Coming, and if we watch the signs given in prophecy, we can know it is near even at the door. Watch Jack Van Impe June 20th, 2015, Rexella speaking of that the final drama is happening before our eyes. Listen to what Rexella and her guest have to say, about the Pastors and the church; another shocking sign of the times happening before our very eyes, which is Bible prophecy coming to pass now.

We know we are not appointed to God's wrath, because only the Pre Tribulation Rapture,
has always been imminent, therefore, the nearer we come to the great Tribulation, that
much closer we are to our departure at the Rapture.

Jesus said that if we watch for the signs, we would know the season of His coming, in other words, we would know the time in history when the Lord would be coming back to fight the final battle at Armageddon. Before, Armageddon, the Pre Tribulation Rapture
has to take place, because as I said before, we are not appointed to wrath. When you read about Russia, who is itching to get an "all out war" into World War 3 including
nuclear weapons. All the "Biblical Prophecy" is coming to pass, which is 100% truth.
All the prophecy now is pointing to the end of the church age prophecy is all fulfilled now, to this point, therefore, the Rapture, is left to take place next. Therefore, the 7 year tribulation is at the very doors, Armageddon, and the Second Return of the Lord Coming to rule and reign on Earth.

This year is more promising than any year prior, because so much has been fulfilled and come to pass. The daily news confirms to me, that Jesus is coming, and this year is the best year yet, because of the great saber rattling of Russia, then ISIS, IRAQ
nuclear deal, North Korea, Israel's constant attacks from the enemy, the list goes on and on. The best reason being, the Rapture is "imminent", and the "signs' of "biblical prophecy for the church" is completed to the point, that our departure as the bride's departure is at hand.

Things in this world are progressing at a greater speed, and getting much worse than ever before in history. This will continue to do so, until Jesus comes to rule and reign on earth after His victorious battle at Armageddon.

Since World War and the Preparation of dragging the whole world into it is at immediately at stake, it can't be much longer, for our departure.

Our Hope is in our blessed hope Jesus, and surely the Lord has always kept His word,
especially His written word. Jesus said He was going to Heaven to prepare a place for us, and He would return, and take us home. For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard, what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Heidi asked "Valerie & Steve K., may I ask you Something? Our Response may help others too!

Steve K wrote:

Jun 21, 2015 - 10:49AM

Re: 7 Key Events That Are Going To Happen By The End Of September

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1347878&cmd=show

Yes Heidi, there certainly were many "high Rapture watch dates" in the
past that were "over-hyped".
However, if we carefully evaluate them, we will find that they were based
upon a singular sign, or one particular day-count, or the like.
In other words, at their particular points in time, they lacked a
convergence of multiple signs, key events, and day-counts accompanying
them.

Valerie wrote an excellent summary in her June 18th post/reply, which in
my opinion, indisputably reveals that such a convergence will come into
play this coming September.

There also appears to be the "double-witness" of Malcolm Isted's Pentacodes
and Kurt Juergen's Bible Code Matrix(based on the Equidistant Letter
Sequencing schematic) pointing to Sept. 13/14,2015 as the time-frame for
the Rapture of the Church.

My position, which I am very careful to express, is that a Sept. 13/14,2015
Rapture is "highly probable" or "very likely", and I am highly anticipating
it to occur at some point between Sept 13/14,2015 and Nov 11th,2015.
It is based not only upon Malcolm's Pentacodes or Kurt's Bible Code Matrix,
but upon the "witness" of many signs, key events, and day-counts that very
much appear to line-up with the season described in the Scriptures for the
fulfillment of the Rapture and the start of Daniel's 70th Week.

Personally, I have not received a "direct revelation" from God, that is,
a "thus saith the Lord", that the Rapture will occur on Sept. 13/14, 2015.

On the other hand, both Malcolm and Kurt(as well as many others that I know
of) claim they have received a direct revelation from God.

In the end, at the very least, I am compelled deep from within to "sound
the trumpet", that is, issue a warning to all to be spiritually ready for
the Lord's Return during this extremely high watch period ..... the Lord "is
longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all
should come to repentance".

God Bless,
Steve K.

Steve K wrote:

Jun 21, 2015 - 11:49AM

Heidi and All,

Here are two more articles from the FiveDoves website that highlight the
signs and day-counts pointing to this September :

(1) "Charles Holler (21 June 2015) "Ron Reeses IC7 Letter".
I am currently a part of the "IC7" or "esoteric think tank". The "IC7" is
simply the title used for our group of prophecy students in which we share
our thoughts and evidences we have found concerning the high watch period
of Sept 13/14,2015 - Nov. 11,2015.

(2) "Randy (21 June 2015) "The Double Fulfillment of Daniel's 69 weeks of
years points EXACTLY to September 2015. Rapture?"

Exciting Times!!
Steve K.

Heidi wrote:

Jun 21, 2015 - 3:17PM

Valerie and Steve, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question and for writing detailed explanations. They were very helpful. HD

Steve K wrote:
Jun 21, 2015 - 4:49PM

Heidi and All,

Your questions and comments are always welcomed .... just love discussing
"all things Bible".
Here is another of Randy's eye-opening articles(also at FiveDoves) that
further explains his first post I referred to, "The Double Fulfillment
of Daniel's 69 weeks of years..." .... this time entitled, "Randy (21 June 2015) "Again ... showing Daniel's 69 weeks of years TWICE .. BOTH from the rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem, point to "2 Comings of Jesus Christ -
Sept 23,2015?" ...
Randy states the case for Sept. 23rd,2015 being a high Rapture watch date.

God Bless,
Steve K.

Valerie
Heidi wrote:

Jun 21, 2015 - 3:17PM

Valerie and Steve, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question and for writing detailed explanations. They were very helpful. HD

Heidi,

I'm happy to hear that our replies to your question were very helpful for you. Thank God for His guidance.

Thanks, Steve K., for replying, and giving your honest, excellent response. I believe you were heaven sent Steve K., as I really need God's help to encourage others like Heidi. Since you have helped Heidi, and perhaps many others who may have the same
question in mind may also be helped.

If anyone, has anymore, encouraging words to share, how near our departure is at hand, please share; for you never know who may need to hear it. We all need something positive, with so much negativity in the news these days.

I hope this thread will encourage and help others, who have been thinking about the Rapture this year.

It's wonderful how God uses people, to reach one another, to encourage the watch for our Lord's Jesus' Coming.

God Bless, You All,

Valerie

Let me add this important response Steve K. posted in reply to Heidi.

"My position, which I am very careful to express, is that a Sept. 13/14,2015

Rapture is "highly probable" or "very likely", and I am highly anticipating
it to occur at some point between Sept 13/14,2015 and Nov 11th,2015.
It is based not only upon Malcolm's Pentacodes or Kurt's Bible Code Matrix,
but upon the "witness" of many signs, key events, and day-counts that very
much appear to line-up with the season described in the Scriptures for the
fulfillment of the Rapture and the start of Daniel's 70th Week."