Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
INCOMING CME

INCOMING CME

Yesterday, June 18th, sunspot AR2371 unleashed the strongest solar flare in nearly 2 months. The M3-class explosion caused a brief shortwave radio blackout over North America, and it hurled a CME into space. A glancing blow is likely on June 20th or 21st, possibly sparking geomagnetic activity and auroras.

The CME is not heading directly for Earth. Nevertheless, it is probably geoeffective. According to NOAA computer models, the CME should deliver a glancing blow to our planet's magnetic field during the late hours of June 21st. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for solstice auroras.

Read More:

http://www.spaceweather.com/

SECOND CME EXTENDS G1 WATCH, NOW VALID 22-23 JUNE

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

published: Saturday, June 20, 2015 11:47 UTC
Forecasters previously issued a G1-Minor Geomagnetic Storm Watch valid for the UTC day of 22 June 2015 based on the arrival of the CME associated a R1-Minor flare event on 18 June from Sunspot Region 12371. A second CME observed early 19 June is expected to arrive early on 23 June so the G1-Minor Watch has been extended to include this date. Stay tuned to see how these events unfold!

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/second-cme-extends-g1-watch-now-valid-22-23-june

Re: SECOND CME EXTENDS G1 WATCH, NOW VALID 22-23 JUNE

Here's a spectical you won't want to miss!!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

SUNSET SKY SHOW--IT'S NOT OVER YET: All weekend long, people around the world watched with pleasure as Venus, Jupiter, and the slender crescent Moon converged in the sunset sky. Pavel Gabzdyl photographed the triangular conjunction over Brno, Czech Republic:

"The three bright lights were visible even before the sun set," says Gabzdyl. "We could not take our eyes off of them."

As the new week unfolds, the Moon is moving away from the planets--but the show is far from over. In the evenings ahead, Venus and Jupiter will draw closer and closer to one another. On June 30th, they will be a jaw-dropping 1/3rd of a degree apart. You'll be able to hide the pair behind your little pinky finger outstretched at arm's length. Such a close pairing of bright planets is truly mesmerizing. Mark your calendar and enjoy the show!

Wow, Here we have 3 bright lights, in the Heavenlies, crescent moon, Venus, & Jupiter.
and on June 30th they will be a jaw dropping 1/3 degree apart. Don't it make you wonder when Jesus said, there will be signs in the moon and the stars...in the sky;
Could these three represent, the 3 major religions, crescent moon, Islam, Venus, Jewish religion, Jupiter Christian religion? Then Venus and Jupiter so close together, (Christians, & Jews united through Jesus Second Coming to Earth). Another sign of the times we're living in. Just speculating here, not stated this as fact. Does make you wonder, is this another sign which Jesus spoke about in regards to His Coming Again?

Oh Wow, 1/3 degree figure, reminds me of that 1/3 of the Earth and it's inhabitants, will be destroyed during Armageddon/Great Tribulation.

June is the 6th month, and the number 6 stands for "man" Jesus both Son of God, and Son of Man. Jesus' Ministry lasted for 3 years, and has had the largest impact on the whole world since His first coming to Earth as a baby.

"30th" of June - Jesus started His ministry, at the age of "30"

Jesus is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD - the biggest and brightest light, which would compared with JUPITER.

Maranatha!

Valerie

This is absolutely amazing!! Isn't Jupitor considered the King planet? Like King Jesus! And isn't Venus a picture of a beautiful virgin? Like the church! They are coming together as one!!! Wow!! Truly this is signs in the heavens! Come Lord Jesus!!

Valerie, Karlag & All--

I too, saw the threesome close together over our Arizona-Southern California night sky!!!

I totally agree with ya' both. They are indeed a totally awesome sight to behold...and I can't wait until 06.30.2015 to see both Venus & Jupiter "much" closer to each other.

I surely hope 'n' pray that the above awesome sight; as well as the U.S. Supreme Court rulings hastens Jesus' return to rapture us all home to be with Him FOREVER, as well as what is to take place at the UN re: the forming of the non-existent Pally State too.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Karlag
This is absolutely amazing!! Isn't Jupitor considered the King planet? Like King Jesus! And isn't Venus a picture of a beautiful virgin? Like the church! They are coming together as one!!! Wow!! Truly this is signs in the heavens! Come Lord Jesus!!

It is amazing I totaly agree with you Karlag. Yes Jupiter is considered the King planet, and I like your comparison of Venus as a beautiful virgin, liken to the church.
They are coming together on June 30 as one. I agree this surely is a sign in the heavens of our Lord Jesus' Coming at the Rapture next.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Tammy S.
Valerie, Karlag & All--

I too, saw the threesome close together over our Arizona-Southern California night sky!!!

I totally agree with ya' both. They are indeed a totally awesome sight to behold...and I can't wait until 06.30.2015 to see both Venus & Jupiter "much" closer to each other.

I surely hope 'n' pray that the above awesome sight; as well as the U.S. Supreme Court rulings hastens Jesus' return to rapture us all home to be with Him FOREVER, as well as what is to take place at the UN re: the forming of the non-existent Pally State too.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I too hope and pray the above awesome sight of these bright heavenly bodies shining in the sky, hastens Jesus' return for His bride to be taken home to be with Jesus at the Rapture. Watching for the Brightest Light of all to come, Jesus our beloved bridegroom, anytime now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

MEANWHILE ... ANOTHER CME IS ON THE WAY: Big sunspot AR2371 erupted again on June 22nd (18:23 UT), producing a strong M6.5 class solar flare. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme ultraviolet flash:

X-ray and UV radiation from the flare ionized the upper layers of Earth's atmosphere, causing a blackout of some shortwave radio signals over North America (blackout map). Mariners and ham radio operators, in particular, may have noticed disturbances at frequencies below ~20 MHz.

The explosion also hurled a full-halo CME directly toward Earth: movie. NOAA analysts are still modeling the storm cloud to estimate its likely time of arrival. Best guess: June 24th. Sky watchers should prepare for more geomagnetic storms and auroras on Wednesday night.