Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 Key Events That Are Going To Happen By The End Of September

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Is something really big about to happen? For months, people have been pointing to the second half of this year for various reasons. For some, the major concern is Jade Helm and the unprecedented movement of military vehicles and equipment that we have been witnessing all over the nation. For others, the upcoming fourth blood moon and the end of the Shemitah cycle are extremely significant events. Yet others are most concerned about political developments in Washington D.C. and at the United Nations. To me, it does seem rather remarkable that we are seeing such a confluence of economic, political and spiritual events coming together during the second half of 2015. So is all of this leading up to something? Is our world about to change in a fundamental way? Only time will tell. The following are 7 key events that are going to happen by the end of September…

Late June/Early July – It is expected that this is when the U.S. Supreme Court will reveal their gay marriage decision. Most believe that the court will rule that gay marriage is a constitutional right in all 50 states. There are some that believe that this will be a major turning point for our nation.

July 15th to September 15th – A “realistic military training exercise” known as “Jade Helm” will be conducted by the U.S. Army. More than 1,000 members of the U.S. military will take part in this exercise. The list of states slated to be involved in these drills includes Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, California, Mississippi and Florida.

July 28th – On May 28th, Reuters reported that countries in the European Union were being given a two month deadline to enact “bail-in” legislation. Any nation that does not have “bail-in” legislation in place by that time will face legal action from the European Commission. So why is the European Union in such a rush to get this done? Are the top dogs in the EU anticipating that another great financial crisis is about to erupt?

September 13th – This is Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar – the last day of the Shemitah year. Many are concerned about this date because we have seen giant stock market crashes on the last day of the previous two Shemitah cycles.

On September 17th, 2001 (which was Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), we witnessed the greatest one day stock market crash in U.S. history up until that time. The Dow plummeted 684 points, and it was a record that held for exactly seven years until the end of the next Shemitah cycle.

On September 29th, 2008 (which was also Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), the Dow fell by an astounding 777 points, which still today remains the greatest one day stock market crash of all time.

Now we are approaching the end of another Shemitah year. So will the stock market crash on September 13th, 2015? Well, no, because that day is a Sunday. So I guarantee that the stock market will not crash on that particular day. But as Jonathan Cahn has pointed out in his book on the Shemitah, sometimes stock market crashes happen just before the end of the Shemitah year and sometimes they happen within just a few weeks after the end of the Shemitah. So we are not just looking at one particular date.

September 15th – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date. It is being reported that France plans to introduce a resolution which would give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state. Up until now, the United States has always been the one blocking such a resolution, but Barack Obama is indicating that things may be much different this time around.

September 25th to September 27th – The United Nations is going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda for the entire planet. Some have called this “Agenda 21 on steroids”. But this new agenda is not just about the environment. It also includes provisions regarding economics, agriculture, education and gender equality. On September 25th, the Pope will travel to New York to give a major speech kicking off the UN conference where this new agenda will be unveiled.

September 28th – This is the date for the last of the four blood moons that fall on Biblical festival dates during 2014 and 2015. This blood moon falls on the very first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, it will be a “supermoon”, and it will actually be visible in the city of Jerusalem. There are many that dismiss the blood moon phenomenon, but we have seen similar patterns before. For example, a similar pattern of eclipses happened just before and just after the destruction of the Jewish temple by the Romans in 70 AD.

Perhaps none of this alarms you. But when you add everything above to the fact that the elite definitely appear to be feverishly preparing for something, a very alarming picture emerges.

For example, due to fears that a “natural disaster” could interrupt their operations in New York, the New York Fed has been working hard to build up a satellite office in Chicago.

What kind of “natural disaster” could possibly be so bad that it would cause the entire New York Fed to shut down?

And NORAD has decided to move back into the base deep inside Cheyenne Mountain after all these years. The threat of an electromagnetic pulse was the reason given for this decision.

By themselves, perhaps those moves would not be that big of a deal. But let’s add all of the weird movements of military vehicles and equipment that we have been witnessing lately to this discussion. I included this list from Intellihub in a previous article, but I believe that it bears repeating…

On March 13th, Intellihub founder Shepard Ambellas detailed photos and documentation of nearly 40 U.S. Army soldiers, wielding training rifles and dressed in full combat gear, participating in an urban warfare style training drill just outside the Texarkana Regional Airport perimeter.

In the middle of April, a report out of Big Springs,Texas revealed that a train full of military equipment and over a dozen helicopters had arrived in the town ahead of Jade Helm 2015.

Photographs taken in Corona, California a few days later added to the Jade Helm speculation after they showed a MRAP full of what looked to be U.S. Marines driving down the 1-15 freeway. “In broad daylight with not a care in the world”
On April 24th a shocking report on Intellihub News detailed armed troops seen confronting angry protesters in a “professional news package”of riot control training released by the military

“A massive buildup, a lot of movement and its undeniable at this point,” read the headline on April 25th after a convoy was seen in Oroville, California that stretched as far as the eye could see.

Moving into May, photographs taken in Indiana showed a massive military convoy heading down the freeway. The photos, taken by a concerned citizen, show the convoy heading west on I-70 for reasons unknown.

Two days later, video footage, this time out of Texarkana, Arkansas, highlighted a convoy of Humvees driving down the highway as well as a trainload of military vehicles that was seen shortly after.

In mid May, Intellihub reporter Alex Thomas published a detailed report that confirmed that the military was indeed training to take on the American people, this time in the form of domestic house to house raids.

The next day a new report, also by Alex Thomas, proved that Marines were actually practicing for the internment of American citizens.

On May 18th, a train full of hundreds of military Humvees was spotted , further revealing the increased military buildup across the country leading into Jade Helm 2015. The train was heading towards Cleveland for unknown reasons although a possible connection to planned upcoming protests had been mentioned.

This past week a massive military war game simulation called Raider Focus was announced. The war game will include the largest military convoy seen on the roads of Colorado since World War II.

On may 23th, Intellihub News reported on pictures sent to ANP that show a 1/4 mile long military train convoy near the Colorado Wyoming border.

Finally, a report published this week detailed a stunning propaganda move by the military involving a New Jersey school and the worship of the military on the streets of America. “As parents, teachers, and students looked on with joy, Marines from the Special-Purpose Marine Air Ground Task Force landed helicopters on the baseball diamond of a New Jersey school.”

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/7-key-events-that-are-going-to-happen-by-the-end-of-september

Re: 7 Key Events That Are Going To Happen By The End Of September

Great summary Valerie!
It appears that the 70th session of the UN General Assembly on
Sept. 15th is heralding the onset of Daniel's 70th Week on Nov. 11th.

It seems pretty "coincidental" that the Jade Helm military exercises
"ends"(or begins?) on Sept 15th ... the very day the UN General Assembly
will convene.

Sept. 15th "just happens to be" the very day after the Feast of Trumpets -
Sept. 13/14th ... the very likely timeframe in which the Rapture of the
Church will take place! ... tick tock..tick tock .. our Departure is
drawing ever so near!

Steve K
Great summary Valerie!
It appears that the 70th session of the UN General Assembly on
Sept. 15th is heralding the onset of Daniel's 70th Week on Nov. 11th.

It seems pretty "coincidental" that the Jade Helm military exercises
"ends"(or begins?) on Sept 15th ... the very day the UN General Assembly
will convene.

Sept. 15th "just happens to be" the very day after the Feast of Trumpets -
Sept. 13/14th ... the very likely timeframe in which the Rapture of the
drawing ever so near!

Thanks Steve K.,

From your lips to God's ears in regards to your statement below.

"Sept. 13/14th ...the very likely timeframe in which the Rapture of the
drawing ever so near!"

From your lips to God's ears

Maranatha! Valerie

Valerie, Steve, may I ask you something? I want so much to believe our departure is this year but people have been so sure of previous years and nothing happened. we were so sure about 2011, yet when I look back, there was noting special about 2011. People made too much out of comet Elenin plus the Revelation 12 in the sky happening that year was not true. I remember thinking "how could a sign that will take place during the tribulation be happening now?" The rapture can happen any time, nothing needs to take place before it. However, looking back, there was nothing special about the years 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013? thank you HD

Heidi,

We are told to watch for the Lord's Coming, and if we watch the signs given in prophecy, we can know it is near even at the door. Watch Jack Van Impe June 20th, 2015, Rexella speaking of that the final drama is happening before our eyes. Listen to what Rexella and her guest have to say, about the Pastors and the church; another shocking sign of the times happening before our very eyes, which is Bible prophecy coming to pass now.

We know we are not appointed to God's wrath, because only the Pre Tribulation Rapture,
has always been imminent, therefore, the nearer we come to the great Tribulation, that
much closer we are to our departure at the Rapture.

Jesus said that if we watch for the signs, we would know the season of His coming, in other words, we would know the time in history when the Lord would be coming back to fight the final battle at Armageddon. Before, Armageddon, the Pre Tribulation Rapture
has to take place, because as I said before, we are not appointed to wrath. When you read about Russia, who is itching to get an "all out war" into World War 3 including
nuclear weapons. All the "Biblical Prophecy" is coming to pass, which is 100% truth.
All the prophecy now is pointing to the end of the church age prophecy is all fulfilled now, to this point, therefore, the Rapture, is left to take place next. Therefore, the 7 year tribulation is at the very doors, Armageddon, and the Second Return of the Lord Coming to rule and reign on Earth.

This year is more promising than any year prior, because so much has been fulfilled and come to pass. The daily news confirms to me, that Jesus is coming, and this year is the best year yet, because of the great saber rattling of Russia, then ISIS, IRAQ
nuclear deal, North Korea, Israel's constant attacks from the enemy, the list goes on and on. The best reason being, the Rapture is "imminent", and the "signs' of "biblical prophecy for the church" is completed to the point, that our departure as the bride's departure is at hand.

Things in this world are progressing at a greater speed, and getting much worse than ever before in history. This will continue to do so, until Jesus comes to rule and reign on earth after His victorious battle at Armageddon.

Since World War and the Preparation of dragging the whole world into it is at immediately at stake, it can't be much longer, for our departure.

Our Hope is in our blessed hope Jesus, and surely the Lord has always kept His word,
especially His written word. Jesus said He was going to Heaven to prepare a place for us, and He would return, and take us home. For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard, what the Lord has prepared for those who love Him.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie

Yes Heidi, there certainly were many "high Rapture watch dates" in the
past that were "over-hyped".
However, if we carefully evaluate them, we will find that they were based
upon a singular sign, or one particular day-count, or the like.
In other words, at their particular points in time, they lacked a
convergence of multiple signs, key events, and day-counts accompanying
them.

Valerie wrote an excellent summary in her June 18th post/reply, which in
my opinion, indisputably reveals that such a convergence will come into
play this coming September.

There also appears to be the "double-witness" of Malcolm Isted's Pentacodes
and Kurt Juergen's Bible Code Matrix(based on the Equidistant Letter
Sequencing schematic) pointing to Sept. 13/14,2015 as the time-frame for
the Rapture of the Church.

My position, which I am very careful to express, is that a Sept. 13/14,2015
Rapture is "highly probable" or "very likely", and I am highly anticipating
it to occur at some point between Sept 13/14,2015 and Nov 11th,2015.
It is based not only upon Malcolm's Pentacodes or Kurt's Bible Code Matrix,
but upon the "witness" of many signs, key events, and day-counts that very
much appear to line-up with the season described in the Scriptures for the
fulfillment of the Rapture and the start of Daniel's 70th Week.

Personally, I have not received a "direct revelation" from God, that is,
a "thus saith the Lord", that the Rapture will occur on Sept. 13/14, 2015.

On the other hand, both Malcolm and Kurt(as well as many others that I know
of) claim they have received a direct revelation from God.

In the end, at the very least, I am compelled deep from within to "sound
the trumpet", that is, issue a warning to all to be spiritually ready for
the Lord's Return during this extremely high watch period ..... the Lord "is
longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all
should come to repentance".

God Bless,
Steve K.

Heidi and All,

Here are two more articles from the FiveDoves website that highlight the
signs and day-counts pointing to this September :

(1) "Charles Holler (21 June 2015) "Ron Reeses IC7 Letter".
I am currently a part of the "IC7" or "esoteric think tank". The "IC7" is
simply the title used for our group of prophecy students in which we share
our thoughts and evidences we have found concerning the high watch period
of Sept 13/14,2015 - Nov. 11,2015.

(2) "Randy (21 June 2015) "The Double Fulfillment of Daniel's 69 weeks of
years points EXACTLY to September 2015. Rapture?"

Exciting Times!!
Steve K.

Valerie and Steve, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question and for writing detailed explanations. They were very helpful. HD

Heidi and All,

Your questions and comments are always welcomed .... just love discussing
"all things Bible".
Here is another of Randy's eye-opening articles(also at FiveDoves) that
further explains his first post I referred to, "The Double Fulfillment
of Daniel's 69 weeks of years..." .... this time entitled, "Randy (21 June 2015) "Again ... showing Daniel's 69 weeks of years TWICE .. BOTH from the rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem, point to "2 Comings of Jesus Christ -
Sept 23,2015?" ...
Randy states the case for Sept. 23rd,2015 being a high Rapture watch date.

God Bless,
Steve K.

Valerie
Heidi wrote:

Jun 21, 2015 - 3:17PM

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1347878&cmd=show

Valerie and Steve, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question and for writing detailed explanations. They were very helpful. HD

Heidi,

I'm happy to hear that our replies to your question were very helpful for you. Thank God for His guidance.

Thanks, Steve K., for replying, and giving your honest, excellent response. I believe you were heaven sent Steve K., as I really need God's help to encourage others like Heidi. Since you have helped Heidi, and perhaps many others who may have the same
question in mind may also be helped.

If anyone, has anymore, encouraging words to share, how near our departure is at hand, please share; for you never know who may need to hear it. We all need something positive, with so much negativity in the news these days.

I hope this thread will encourage and help others, who have been thinking about the Rapture this year.

It's wonderful how God uses people, to reach one another, to encourage the watch for our Lord's Jesus' Coming.

God Bless, You All,

Valerie

Steve K
Heidi and All,

Your questions and comments are always welcomed .... just love discussing
"all things Bible".

Thank you Steve. I might have questions for you.

HD

Valerie wrote, "September 25th to September 27th - The United Nations is
going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda for the entire
planet. Some have called this "Agenda 21 on steroids". But this new agenda is not just about the environment.
It also includes provisions regarding economics, agriculture, education and
gender equality". On September 25th, the Pope will travel to New York to give
a major speech kicking off the UN conference where this new agenda will be
unveiled".

This United Nations agenda may very well prove to be much more significant
than most anticipate, since the opening speech will be delivered by Pope
Francis, the likely false prophet of Rev. 20:10,..."And the devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the BEAST
and the FALSE PROPHET are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever".

In my reply to Valerie's article, "Is the number 3 a clue to the time or day
of the Rapture? - June 5,2015", Obama is exposed as being the Beast of Rev. 13,
a.k.a. the antichrist.

The key day-count revealing Obama as the Beast began on his birthday, Aug.4,1961.
From the day Obama was born, to the day his 30-minute advertisement was aired
on Oct 29,2008, there are 17254 days. This is precisely the verse order of
the only scripture with gematria value 1318, as in Rev. 13:18, "Here is wisdom,
Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast".

Now, using John Tng's same article, "The Beast, the False Prophet & the Tetrads",
let's turn our attention to the identity if the false prophet.

From Obama's birthday(the common denominator) to March 13,2013, the day Pope
Francis was elected, there are 18850 days inclusive. Verse 18850 of the Bible
is Isaiah 61:6, "But ye shall be named THE PRIESTS OF THE LORD : men shall call
you THE MINISTERS OF OUR GOD : ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in
their glory shall ye boast yourselves".
Of all the 31102 verses in the Bible, the verse is BULL'S EYE in describing the Pope ... the chief priest and minister of the Roman Catholic Church.

It has become apparent by matching the number of verses with the number of days counting from Obama's birthdate, two key dates show up ... the appearing
of THE BEAST on Oct 29,2008 and the appearing of the FALSE PROPHET on Mar. 13,2013.

But that is not all .....

The 2014 - 2015 Tetrad Connection :

The tetrads seem to point to both men as well! Each tetrad lasts 532 days
exactly :

Tetrad #6 - Apr. 13,1949 - Sept. 26,1950 = 532 days.

Tetrad #7 - Apr. 24,1967 - Oct. 6,1968 = 532 days.

Tetrad #8 - Apr. 15,2014 - Sept. 28,2015 = 532 days.

Proverbs chapter 30(which describes the Beast of Rev. 13:18) happens to be
chapter 532 counting from the last chapter of the Bible.
The number 532 is the number of days spanning the first and last eclipses
of a tetrad!

But more intriguingly, the number of days between the revealing of the antichrist and his false prophet is PRECISELY 532 + 532 + 532 days!!!

Oct 29,2008 - Obama's infomercial
Plus 1596 days(between)
= Mar 13,2013 - Pope Francis elected.

Just imagine, the total number of days of the last 3 end-time tetrads is
EXACTLY the same as the total number of days between the appearing of the
Beast and the False Prophet!!!

Here's one more very interesting day-count that I have discovered emanating
from the date of Pope Francis' election day :

Mar. 13,2013
Plus 911 days(between)
= Sept 11,2015 or "9/11"-15!!......
"9/11" to 9/11"...Oh My!!??

March 13th,2013 can be expressed as 3-13-13(which reads the same left-to-right
and right-to-left....31313.
"31313" contains 3-3's as well as 2-13's.
Perhaps these 2-13's or "13-13" serve as a "double-witness" to Sept 13,2015
as being the ultimate fulfillment or "antitype" of 9/11-2001???

In any case, the upcoming "Super-Watch" period of Sept.13 - Sept. 28,2015(culminating on the Super Blood Moon directly over Jerusalem) will be,
to say the very least....SUPER-EXCITING!!

Hi Everyone,

"Pope Francis to visit White House on Sept.23" .... the title of an article
written by Gregory Kurte of USA TODAY on March 26,2015 ... key excerpts :

"President Obama will host Pope Francis at the White House on Sept 23[2015],
the White House confirmed Thursday"...

"The historic visit will mark only the third time a pontiff has visited the White House. President Carter met with Pope John Paul II in the Oval Office
for an hour in 1979; President Bush hosted Pope Benedict XVI in 2008"....

"the two leaders [will] discuss a broad range of issues, including poverty,
the environment, religious freedom and immigration" ...

"The September trip will be Francis' first papal visit to the United States.
He's also scheduled to attend the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia
and travel to New York City to address the United Nations on Sept. 25".

It appears likely that the Beast will be meeting with the False Prophet on
Sept. 23rd to discuss, in a nutshell, their agenda for the world during
Daniel's 70th Week.

Consider the following :

(1) The 266th Pope ... Pope Francis, will meet with Obama on the 266th day
of 2015 ... Sept. 23rd!

(2) If we add 7 prophetic years from the date the Beast was revealed -
Oct. 29,2008, it takes us exactly to Sept. 23,2015!

Oct. 29,2008 - Obama's 30-minute infomercial
Plus 7 prophetic years or 7 X 360 days = 2520 days
= Sept. 23,2015 - the Day of Atonement.

(3) Daniel's 70 Weeks prophecy is broken down into 62 weeks, 7 weeks, then
1 last week(the 7-year Tribulation) :

On Aug. 20,1538, the Ottoman Empire ordered that the Lion's Gate in Jerusalem
be built. Counting ahead from that date for 62 weeks of years, each year a prophetic year, we have 62 years X 7 X 360 days per year = 156,240 days,
we come to June 7,1967, the day that Israel captured Jerusalem, and they did that via the Lion's Gate.

The other 7 weeks of years is 49 years, which is 49 years X 360 days = 17,640 days, which leads us to Sept. 23,2015, the Day of Atonement, the most sacred
day of the year on the Jewish calendar!

(4) Here is a must-watch video by Renee Moses highlighting the potentially
great significance of the Pope's historic visit to the White House on Sept. 23rd....... "The Illuminati know what is coming Sept 22 28 2015 (part 3 of 4)"
- pub. Apr. 20,2015.
Please watch 4:58 into video to the very end .... it is very exciting!

Although I do not agree with her timeline, her amazing 4 part series ...
"The Illuminati know what is coming September 22 28 2015" demonstrates that
several recent popular movies are pointing us directly to the date of
Sept. 23-24 this year.

God reveals the schemes of the wicked to his own. What an incredible privilege
and blessing it is to be fore-warned by our Lord of the soon-coming 7-year
period of judgment that will ensnare the unbelieving, Christ-rejecting
world! ....
"But you, brethren, are not in darkness so that this Day should overtake you as a thief"!.. 1 Thess. 5:4.

Email from Steve K.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"Blood Moon : False Prophet Pope Francis to visit the Beast during Super Blood Moon", (pub. Nov 18, 2014),by - SignsofThyComing.

Pope Francis confirms his APPEARANCE at PHILADELPHIA in September [2015] ......

On the other hand, Jesus promises to make His appearance (at the Rapture of the Church) or "epiphaneia" -

Greek : Strong #2015 - a manifestation, the advent of Christ, (past or future), APPEARING" to the Church at

PHILADELPHIA in Rev. 3:7,10!!..."And to the angel of the church in PHILADELPHIA write," .."Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world , to test those who dwell on the earth."...

Titus 2:13, "Looking for THAT BLESSED HOPE, and the glorious APPEARING [G2015] of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ"!!...

The final Blood Moon of Sept 28, 2015...Joel 2:31, "The sun shall be turned [H2015] into darkness, And the moon into blood, before the great and

terrible day of the Lord come"......."the great and terrible day of the Lord = Daniel's 70th Week [alluded to by the 70th U.N. General Assembly??!!].

**HEADS UP!!!**

One might also watch Pastor J.D. Faraq's "most" current 06.28.2015 M-E Prophecy Update too, which has been posted up in the **STICKY** section.

Even he shares some very important points that are about to take place. One concerns Zero's signing of the so-called 2 State Solution for the phony state of Palestine.

Maranatha!
Tammy