Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New weapon of war: ISIS reduces the amount of water flowing from the Euphrate

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bible Prophecy News ›

New weapon of war: ISIS reduces the amount of water flowing from the Euphrates to government-held areas of Iraq after closing dam gate

New weapon of war: ISIS reduces the amount of water flowing from the Euphrates to government-held areas of Iraq after closing dam gates
Reduced flow through insurgent-held al-Warar dam will threaten irrigation systems in areas controlled by troops and tribes opposed to ISIS
Installation is near Ramadi, provincial capital of Anbar captured by group
'The use of water as a tool of war is to be condemned in no uncertain terms,' spokesman for UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon said
Published: 09:58 GMT, 4 June 2015 | Updated: 19:41 GMT, 4 June 2015

Islamic State has reduced the amount of water flowing to government-held areas in Iraq's western Anbar province by closing a dam on the Euphrates river.

The reduced flow through the insurgent-held dam will threaten irrigation systems and water treatment plants in nearby areas controlled by troops and tribes opposed to the extremist group, provincial council member Taha Abdul-Ghani told The Associated Press.

Abdul-Ghani said there would be no immediate effect on Shiite areas in central and southern Iraq, saying water is being diverted to those areas from the Tigris River.

View Pictures and Read More At: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110690/IS-reduces-water-supply-government-areas-Iraqs-Anbar.html?printingPage=true

-----------------------------------

Sure sounds like the beginning of this, doesn't it!!!...Preparing for war!

Revelation 16:12

12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east.

Re: New weapon of war: ISIS reduces the amount of water flowing from the Euphrate

Yes, Val, it sure does. I can't wait to hear what Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe, have to say about this in their upcoming program, can you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: New weapon of war: ISIS reduces the amount of water flowing from the Euphrate

Tammy the new video from Dr. Jack Van Impe is posted...listen to what he had to say around or just before the 11 minute mark. Maranatha!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Jun 4, 2015

Jack Van Impe Presents of June 6th 2015. Today Rexella and Jack talk about: America as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal. US confounded by China, Russia and their space capabilities. Hamas set to conduct paragliding attacks on Israel.

Revelation 9: 13,14,15

13Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind.…