Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star of Bethlehem planetary alignments around Christ's birth and this coming Feast of Trumpets

http://www.bethlehemstarsequel.com/celestial-story.html

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Some exerpts from the article:

Note: Jupiter has a 12-yr obit so only comes around the Leo constellation about once every 12 years.

6/17/2 BC - Venus and Jupiter Join in Leo Together
(possibly Jesus' birth)

9 months after 9/11/3 BC you can see the largest King planet Jupiter, near King star Regulus, in constellation Leo the Lion (King of Judah), and joined with Venus the brightest and mother planet to form the brightest "star" anyone has ever seen nor will ever see again. The Magi may have seen this "star" at Jesus' possible birth and followed Jupiter as it moved and to stop in retrogradation over Bethlehem on 12/25/2 BC where they would have found Him as a 6-month old infant.

6/30/2015 Venus and Jupiter Together near Leo
Though not nearly as close nor as bright as 6/17/2 BC, Jupiter and Venus will appear stacked together like
6/17/2 BC again, not in, but near Leo on 6/30/2015.

9/13/2015 - Feast of Trumpets - Virgo and Jupiter is in Leo
9/11/3 BC, Rev. 12: 1 Virgo clothed with the sun, moon at her feet, 9 Leo stars + 3 planets for a crown, possible conception date of Jesus on the Feast of Trumpets
9/29/2011, Rev. 12: 1 Virgo clothed with the sun and the moon at her feet on the Feast of Trumpets
9/13/2015, Virgo is now clothed with the sun and moon joined together at Virgo's head on the Feast of Trumpets led by King planet Jupiter near King star Regulus in constellation Leo the Lion (King of Judah) (some believe the moon is representative of the Church and the sun of Christ) - Does this picture Jesus calling His people to Himself.

Re: Star of Bethlehem planetary alignments around Christ's birth and this coming Feast of Trumpets

Thanks Sharon, very interesting article.
It's true that the Star of Bethlehem, was not actually a star but Jupiter and Venus coming so close together, that it appeared to the naked eye as the Brightest Star ever seen.

It's true that the Star of Bethlehem, was not actually a star but Jupiter and Venus coming so close together, that it appeared to the naked eye as the Brightest Star ever seen. Jupiter the King planet is gigantic, compared to earth, and combined with the closeness of Venus, it must of been a spectacular sight to see in the sky. It was a regal sight to behold in this time of History unfolding.

Below you'll find an very informative video on the Star of Bethlehem. Not only does this person present evidence, that the Bethlehem Star stopped on 12 25, when the Magi
came to give their gifts to Jesus on that day, that is the day we celebrate Christmas, the right time for giving. Apparently he believes as so many other scholars, that Jesus was born on Rosh Hasahana, or the Feast of Trumpets, before the Magi's visit.
The beginning of this alignment of Jupiter and Venues was first seen on Sept. 3BC.

Therefore it's very likely, that Jesus will return on the Feast of Trumpets/ Rosh Shanana/ New Year, new beginnings, in as far as the Rapture is concerned. His Second Coming to Earth when Jesus sets up His kingdom, to rule and reign on Earth, will most likely take place on the Feast of Tabernacles or Booths; where all will have to come to Jerusalem once a year to worship the Lord.

It's also amazing, that he pinpointed the day Jesus died on the cross, which was
Friday, April 3, 33AD at 3 pm at the age of 33.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Star of Bethlehem

Published on Dec 1, 2013
Scholars debate whether the Star of Bethlehem is a legend created by the early church or a miracle that marked the advent of Christ. Is it possible that the star was a real, astronomical event? From Producer Stephen McEveety (The Passion of the Christ) comes an amazing documentary on the Star of Bethlehem. This presentation as seen by tens of thousands in the U.S. and in Europe explores the exciting truth of scripture and reveals the evidence for God's existence as seen in the stars above. Presenter Rick Larson walks you through Biblical and historical clues revealing the incredible significance of this celestial event as well as the vastness of God's creativity. Discover the secret of the Star - a secret of magnificent beauty.