Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America Sells Israel 32,100 High-Tech Bombs and Missiles. 3 Guesses Why...

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

America Sells Israel 32,100 High-Tech Bombs and Missiles. 3 Guesses Why...

Two weeks ago, in a startling development, most remarkable for the matter-of-fact way in which it was reported, the Israeli government asked the U.S. Congress to approve the sale to it of $1.9 billion worth of bombs, missiles, and "smart bomb" kits for guiding all of the above to their intended targets. Word of the request was delivered to Congress through the intermediary of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency as a notification -- and almost immediately approved.

Read more:
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/31/us-sells-israel-32100-high-tech-bombs-missiles.aspx

Re: America Sells Israel 32,100 High-Tech Bombs and Missiles. 3 Guesses Why...

Now "that's" what I call wonderful news, Val!!!

But still, Israel is (and always will be ) under God's protection, just the same.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I applaud Congress for doing this for Israel!

I'm glad that Congress approved this for Israel.
Remembering the story of Gideon, it is the Lord who gives Israel guidance and is the source of victory. When Israel does defend herself when necessary, I hope victory happens in such a way that Israel and the nations acknowledge that the God of Israel gave victory. The name of the Lord be glorified, sanctified in the sight of all the nations.

Nahum 1: 15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.