Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Several more Signs of the End of the Age‏ - Email from Ron Reese

Written below are eight different posts, mostly brief, that have been in my inbox for a few weeks. Some are responses to other Watchers. All are worthy of being passed on, so I have decided to combine all 8 short posts into one. In a few days, I will be on vacation, visiting with my daughters' families for a couple of weeks, so I will not be writing any posts after this one, for at least two, or three weeks. When I return from vacation, I strongly suspect, there will be MANY more new Prophetic events that will have happened that I will need to write about. So, most of these posts would have never made it for viewing, if I did not combine them into one very informative post, at this time. I trust that you will find these posts, not only very informative, but also very enlightening. Please feel free to pass on all posts that I write, and use them to motivate you to WARN as many people as possible of the fast-approaching End of the Age, and the coming of our Blessed Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

OBAMA HAS A BOW, AND IS GIVEN A CROWN IN REVELATION 6:2

Please notice the picture below, where Obama has a giant BOW in front of him, sits in the SEAT OF ROYALTY, has a CROWN on his lap, and is wearing a purple tie, the color of ROYALTY. Shades of Revelation 6:2. This is NOT just a subtle message, it is a BLATANT SIGN of what the NWO elite have in store for this evil, Islamic President of the U.S., the man CHOSEN to become the Antichrist.

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION???

I was recently asked this question. "Because the NWO elite have taken so much trouble to get Obama elected as President, what are the odds that there will be another election?"
My response: Maybe 2%, at best. First of all, I am expecting the Sudden Destruction (1st Thess. 5), in the Fall of 2015 to destroy, or at the very least, cause the downfall, of the U.S. The U.S. MUST be removed as the only superpower, so that the New World Order can come into existence. There are numerous possibilities, as to just how that will happen, and the timing of that. My best guess is a nuclear strike on New York City (as Babylon IS FALLEN once on 9/11/01, and IS FALLEN twice in the Fall of 2015, probably on 11/11/15. This would be all it would take for the economic downfall of the U.S., and the removal of the U.S. as the superpower.

Secondly, Obama and Bush have put into place a law that allows the sitting President of the U.S. to INDEFINITELY SUSPEND any Presidential election, for whatever the President considers to be a national emergency. A nuclear bomb on NYC would certainly qualify as a national emergency.

Thirdly, I am not sure if Obama will fulfill his role as the Antichrist, as President of the U.S., or President of the World, or both. If Obama becomes the President of the World, or whatever title you want to give him, the ten kings of the restructured 10 kingdoms of this world, almost certainly would be APPOINTED, not elected. Appointed by the Antichrist, or the NWO elite. The NWO elite have already divided the world into those ten Kingdoms. A Presidential election in 2016 during the Tribulation would be very, very unlikely.

IS THE WORLD HEADED FOR PEACE, OR WAR, AND DANIEL 9:27

Here is my understanding of the Dan. 9 covenant. It has varied slightly from what I believed in Oct. of 2008. On Oct. 29, 2008, EXACTLY 7 JEWISH YEARS FROM DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015, Obama, made a covenant with many to CHANGE THE WORLD (Dan 9:27). Changing the world is what the Antichrist is supposed to do. Making a 7-Year covenant is what the Antichrist is supposed to do. This date was the REVEALING of the Antichrist. It was a 7-Year, or one-week covenant, because of the ending date being so Prophetic, and because this is when this 7-Year covenant will be strengthened.

The ending date is that exact date that starts modern-day Israel's very first Jubilee Year. At the end of this 7-Year covenant, and the end of the 7 Good Years, like in the story of Joseph, will come the Jubilee Year, and the 7-Year Tribulation. But also at the end of this 7-Year covenant will come THE CONFIRMING, OR STRENGTHENING OF THE COVENANT THAT WAS MADE 7 YEARS EARLIER.

In other words, the covenant was MADE on Oct. 29, 2008, putting him a position, as President of the U.S. to CHANGE THE WORLD, as he promised with his covenant. 7 years later, Obama, the Antichrist, will fulfill Dan. 9:27, by CONFIRMING, OR STRENGTHENING, THIS COVENANT. Simply by becoming the President, or Dictator, of the New World Order, the one-world government, this will automatically put Obama in a MUCH STRONGER position to STRENGTHEN THE COVENANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD. The world will change drastically in the Fall of 2015, and Obama will play a HUGE part in that, thereby fulfilling Dan. 9:27.

Personally, I am NOT looking for ANY peace treaty between Obama and Israel. The Word teaches us that Israel will stand alone in the last days, with NO country standing with her. That does NOT bode well for the U.S. That is one reason why I believe the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 5 involves the U.S. The word "peace" and the word "treaty" and the word "Israel" never once appear in the last 4 verses of Dan. 9. The world is headed DIRECTLY towars WW3, not peace.

ISIS IS A NEW WORLD ORDER GODDESS

Below are a couple of paragraphs on the origin of the word "ISIS". It appears as if the occult have revived the name of "ISIS", because they believe that ISIS was a Satanic goddess:

The Goddess ISIS, in her original form, was the Egyptian Great Mother, or "Queen of Heaven", where she ruled alone, and was seen as the Creatrix. Then she had a son, called Osiris, whose name means, in ancient Egyptian, "son of ISIS", or in Egyptian, “son of As Set”. In time, Osiris became ISIS' brother, and then her husband. When he became her husband, ISIS had another son.

The religion of ISIS later became very popular in Greece and the Roman Empire, which created a problem when Rome became Christian, because the Judeo-Christian devil was called Satan, which was the same name of a very popular Goddess, called ISIS. So, not wanting to cause trouble with the followers of ISIS, the Egyptian name of ISIS had to be censored in Europe.

THE EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF DAY OF ATONEMENT, 9/23/15!

I agree 100% that modern-day Israel's very FIRST Jubilee will begin on Day of Atonement, Sept. 23--24, 2015. Everything has been pointing towards this day for the past 7 years. It is the EXACT day that ends the 7-Year covenant by the Antichrist, Obama (2520 DAYS, RIGHT TO THE DAY), thereby partially fulfilling Dan. 9:27. It is also the EXACT day that ends the one complete Jubilee cycle for modern-day Israel. This is the only Jubilee that really matters, because it is God-ordained. It fulfills HIS divine Prophetic plan.

June 7, 1967, was the START date. This was the date when God miraculously intervened on Israel's behalf. It was so exhilarating and remarkable to watch the movie of the Four Blood Moons last month, and see the re-enactment of that HISTORIC date in history, of the angelic army intervening, and causing a mass surrender of Israel's enemies. This was God's stamp of approval on June 7, 1967, as the START date. Israel could not start their first Jubilee cycle until Jerusalem was under their control. There can be NO doubt about the start date. It was June 7, 1967. If we add 49 (7 X 7) Prophetic years of 360 days each. or one Jubilee cycle, to this HISTORIC STARTING DATE, WHICH IS 17, 640 DAYS, WE ARRIVE EXACTLY AT DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23--24, 2015!!! IF WE ADD 7 PROPHETIC YEARS, TOTALLING 2520 DAYS TO THE DAY OF THE DAN. 9:27 COVENANT, TO CHANGE THE WORLD, BY OBAMA, TO OCT, 29, 2008, WE ARRIVE AT THE EXACT SAME DATE OF DAY OF ATONEMENT, SEPT. 23, 2015!!!!!!!

That is GOD!!! No man could have ever made those two calculations come out to the very same day, and the most holy day of the year, and Day of Atonement, no less. Only GOD could do that. This TOTALLY CONFIRMS the extreme importance of Day of Atonement, Sept. 23--24, 2015. This Day will begin the Jubilee Year, modern-day Israel's very first Jubilee Year. From this HISTORIC date, we will then have to wait ONE JUBILEE CYCLE OF DAYS (not years), of 49 DAYS, UNTIL 11/11, BEFORE THE DAY OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE!!!

What a perfect Prophetic parallel of the 1st Coming of Christ. The early Christians also had to wait one complete Jubilee cycle of days, of 49-50 days, before they received Jesus, in the form of the Holy Spirit, from the death of Christ, until the Feast of Pentecost. What tremendous anticipation you and I will undergo during those last 49 days, from Day of Atonement, Sept. 23--24th, until we see Jesus!!! Just like the Christians meeting in the upper room, tarrying until they were sent the Holy Spirit. This calculation of 49 days, or one Jubilee cycle of days, from Day of Atonement, or Day 1 of the Jubilee Year, to 11/11 is simply another remarkable confirmation of the date of 11/11/15. There will be NO disappointment for those who have been intently, and keenly watching, because Rev. 3:3 says that if we are watching WE CAN KNOW THE DAY. That Day will almost assuredly be 11/11/15!!!

I cannot imagine the excitement, the anticipation, and the exhilaration, that we will be experiencing for those last 49 Days, starting with Day 1 of the Jubilee Year. We will experiencing our own upper room experience, just like those early Christians. Extremely exciting to contemplate, as 11/11/15 approaches.

"THE HARBINGER" & "THE MYSTERY OF THE SHEMITAH", BY J. CAHN

I highly recommend both books, as MUST reads for all serious Watchers. I do not say that about many books, and I do not read that many books, but these two books, by the same author, are so pertinent to today in Bible Prophecy, especially the 2nd one. But the 2nd one will not be quite as relevant, if you do not read the 1st one first.

"The Harbinger"--written in 2011, by Jonathan Cahn, N.Y Times Best Seller. Front cover reviews say, "Stunning", by Joseph Farah. "Extraordinary", by Pat Robertson. "Mind Blowing" by Sid Roth. Here is a word-by-word description, on the back cover of this awesome book, which I cannot recommend enough:

"Is it possible that there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future? That this mystery is behind everything from 9/11, to the collapse of the global economy? That God is now sending a prophetic message, on which America's future hangs?

Before its end as a nation, there appeared in ancient Israel, a series of specific omens and signs, warning of destruction--these same Nine Harbingers are now manifesting in America with profound ramifications for America's future and end-time prophecy.

Hidden in an ancient Biblical verse from the Book of Isaiah (Isaiah 9:10), the mysteries revealed in "The Harbinger" are so precise that they foretell recent American events, down to the exact days...the 3000-year-old mystery that revealed the exact date of the stock market collapse of 2008...the ancient prophecy that was proclaimed from the floor of the U.S. Senate and then came true...and more. The revelations are so specific that even the most hardened skeptic will find it hard to put down. Though it sounds like the plot of a Hollywood thriller--it's real.

Written in a riveting narrative style, "The Harbinger" opens with the appearance of a man, burdened with a series of messages he has received in the form of nine seals. Each seal unveils a prophetic mystery, concerning America and its future, that takes you on an amazing journey that can change the way you see the world...and your life...forever."

"The Mystery of the Shemitah"--written in 2014, by the same Jonathan Cahn. New York Times Best Seller. Short reviews: "Rabbi Jonathan Cahn is a Jewish prophet, who has been chosen to reveal end-time mysteries--vital material to put the last days puzzle together!" by Sid Roth, host of "It's Supernatural".

"The Mystery of the Shemitah" is a detailed, compelling, and provocative book, for anyone seeking answers to the future of America and the world." by Marcus D. Lamb, founder and president of Daystar Television Network.

"The Mystery of the Shemitah" is the MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER READ! Brilliant and stunning...sobering...humbling...it is undeniable truth. It is one of the most important books of our lifetime!" by Joseph Farah, founder of World Net Daily.

Here is the back cover of the book, word-for-word:

"The book you can't afford NOT to read. It is already affecting your life...And it WILL affect your future! Is is possible that there exists a 3000-year-old mystery that...

Has been determining the course of your life, without your knowing it?

Foretells current events?

Revealed the dates, and the hours, of the greatest crashes in Wall Street history, before they happened/

Determined the timing of 9/11?

Lies behind the rise of America to global superpower...and its fall?

Has forecast the rising and falling of the world's stock market throughout modern times?

Lies behind world wars, and the collapse of nations, world powers, and empires?

Holds the key to what lies ahead for the world and for your life?

And much more...

Jonathan Cahn, who stunned millions across America and around the world with the mysteries revealed in his New York Times best seller "The Harbinger", now uncovers and reveals a new realm of astonishing mysteries so big they lie behind everything from world wars, the rise and fall of nations, economic recession and financial collapse, and your future. Discover the never-before-revealed mystery of the towers, the key of cataclysms, the mystery of sevens, and much, much more. "The Mystery of the Shemitah" will amaze, stun, forewarn, and prepare you for what lies ahead...and it may just change your life."

from HarbingerDecoded.com

This books points a very sobering picture for the Fall of 2015, as throughout history, God's Judgment has fallen every seven years on countries which have turned away from God. The first major judgment on the U.S. was on Elul 29, 2001, the day the stock market opened and crashed after 9/11. The 2nd major judgment came the very same day of the year, the last day, on Elul 29, 2008, when once again the stock market crashed. Cahn does not paint a pretty picture for what he expects to take place during the Fall of 2015. It is expected that the Final and Great Judgment will take place this coming Fall, perhaps on Elul 29th once again. EVERYTHING is pointing to Sept. thru Nov. of the Fall of 2015. This book is just further evidence of it. I was able to purchase each of these two must-read awesome Prophecy books online, for under $10 each. Very highly recommended.

FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS, APR. 23, 2019, MIDPOINT DATE OF THE TRIB.

The Mid-point date of the Tribulation. or Day 1260, would be Apr. 23, 2019, using 11/11/15 as the 1st day of the Tribulation. This date, which just "happens" to be on Feast of Firstfruits, is the absolute perfect fit, and is just one more of the MANY CONFIRMATIONS we have of God's timeline of Day of the Lord, 11/11/15, thru Day of Atonement, Oct. 5, 2022, being the perfect 2520-day timeline of the Tribulation. (Another of the MANY CONFIRMATIONS is, by adding the extra 75 Days in Daniel, we arrive at Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 19, 2022, another Day of Destiny, to be the 1st Day of the Millennium, which is another PERFECT fit). Hanukkah Eve has both historical and Biblical (Haggai 2) connnections to being the starting day of the Millennium, and the day of the year when the new Temple of God is annointed.

Only God could arrange such a timeline to have the midpoint of the Tribulation be on one of the 4 Spring Feast Days, and to have Hannukah Eve fall perfectly in place with the rest of the Prophetic timeline. So much happens Prophetically on, or around the midpoint, or the 1260th Day of the Tribulation. It is my belief that Firstfruits, Apr. 23, 2019, will likely CONCLUDE the twofold, or threefold, Firstfruits Rapture, with the 1st Rapture being in the Fall of 2015, and the 2nd, (or 3rd) Rapture likely being on Feast of Firstfruits, Apr. 23, 2019. There is a chance that this Rapture COULD take place on Pentecost, 2019, which would still be very close to the Mid-Point Date.

AMERICAN PHAROAH--A TRIPLE CROWN WINNER?--TWICE?

There has not been a Triple Crown winner for many decades. American Pharoah has won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness, and will soon go for the Belmont Stakes, the third leg of the Triple Crown. Several horses have won the first two legs, since the last Triple Crown winner, but none has finished the goal of the Triple Crown.

I believe this winning horse, American Pharoah, is a Prophetic type of Barack Obama, the American Pharoah, or Dictator, or King. Obama has won his two BIG races to become the American Pharoah, or President. Is he now destined to win his third BIG race, to become the Triple Crown American Pharoah, when he becomes the King, or Pharoah, of the entire world? Even though no horse has won the Triple Crown for seveal decades, I believe it is highly likely, that the horse, American Pharoah, is DESTINED to win the Triple Crown, as a sign of the coming ultimate Triple Crown winner, Barack Obama. In both cases, the American Pharoah will have achieved the ultimate victory, the highest attainable goal.

1st Race--American President

2nd Race--2nd Term American President

3rd Race--President, or King, or Pharoah, of the entire World. The Antichrist will demand worship, as the NWO King of Kings, or the ultimate Pharoah of the universe. After NO Triple Crown winner for several decades, is it a Prophetic type that we may be destined to have not just one, but two Triple Crown winners in the very same year? The Antichrist, or King, or Pharoah Obama, will likely become the 2nd American Pharoah, to win the Triple Crown this year. It seems to be a Prophetic type, pointing us DIRECTLY to Obama, as the Antichrist.

Exciting, yet ominous, times to be alive during this highly Prophetic time in human history. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Re: Several more Signs of the End of the Age‏ - Email from Ron Reese

Well, the horse is innocent, so I hope that American Pharoah will win the Triple Crown! =)

TRIPLE CROWN WINNER!!!!

Yaaayyy!!!!!!!! American Pharoah has won the Belmont Stakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/horseracingspecial/american-pharoah-becomes-1st-triple-crown-winner-in-37-years/ar-BBkMGCO

Steve K. & Everyone,

Steve wrote:

"The 3-year old thoroughbred colt, American Pharoah, galloped his way
into horse-racing history at Belmont Park today, winning the sport's
first Triple Crown in 37 years (#37 in numerics, "the word of our Father")."

Here's more interesting information on the number 37.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"
God's Number 37 - theme tells of perfection/sanctification/being saved...

God's Number 37 - theme tells of perfection/sanctification/being saved...
When you see anything related to number 37 (and its reverse 73) think about number 777, perfection, sanctification, consecration, truth and Jesus. Thirty-seven can bee seen like three sevens - 777 - which has similar meeting. Examples speak for themselves and should make you wonder about this impossible claim...The 3700th verse of the Bible finds the Lord selecting the Levites to be the tribe of Priests who are to be holy and set apart for serving God - not coincidentally, this is also the 3rd chapter and 7th verse (37) of the book of Numbers.This is just one of the Bible's many examples showing how number 37 is related to being saved/raised up or being holy or perfect. Like all God's numbers, opposite meanings can also be found associated with them, so with #37 so you will find themes of not being saved or being defeated/destroyed.

One very compelling example of the consistent theme association with number 37 are the contents of the seven chapter thirty-sevens of the Bible. Each of these chapters speak of being saved, made perfect, lifted up or opposite themes such as being thrown down or not being saved. It seems no coincidence there happen to be seven chapter thirty-sevens:

Gen 37 -- Joseph thrown into a pit but is lifted out of it (saved)

Exo 37 -- Perfection of furniture in tabernacle - things of Pure Gold, made perfect, annointing oil....

Job 37 -- God comes down, we cannot comprehend a perfect God - the 13,777th Bible verse is Job 37:7 he seals the hand of every man....

Psa 37 -- The Lord will save his people - Psalm 37:37 says "Mark the blameless man" (saved)

Isa 37 -- God will save Jerusalem - the 733rd verse of Isaiah - Isa 37:35 'For I will defend this city to save it for My own sake and for My servant David's sake.' "

Jer 37 -- Jerusalem was saved when the siege was lifted and Jerimiah was also saved from death - Jer 37:21 King Zedekiah commanded - they commit1 Jeremiah to the court of the guardhouse and gave him a loaf of bread daily (interesting c37 x v21 = 777 and both numbers reflect 3 sevens).

Eze 37 -- The dry bones vision of Israel who will be saved - Eze 37:28 "And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever."

I know how impossible this all sounds but consider in the 777th Bible chapter Jerimiah 32:27 says "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?", and the 37th verse of Luke (1:37) says "For nothing will be impossible with God.". Don't be surprised when you see that God has done the impossible - Like God, his numbers and the Bible's perfection are beyond our comprehension.

http://amazingword.blogspot.ca/2010/10/gods-number-37-theme-tells-of.html

Email received from Michelle, FYI

Hi Valerie,

How are you? I know you have been having difficult times and praying for God's encouragement for you to keep on keeping on.
I have here something - post if you think appropriate.

I was interested in the results of the Belmont stakes and its prophetic message to those watching.This is a brief analysis of the event with regard to Strongs numbers. It spells out a sobering message, but is more a confirming of things becoming increasingly obvious.
I saw this after reading the Ron Reese post you put up and also Steve K's post on the subject.

This race, the Belmont Stakes was scheduled for 6:50 pm in Elmont NY. And run a few minutes after that.

G650: apostereo = defraud, keep back by fraud, rob, despoil.

G654: apostrepho = pervert, to turn away from, tempt to defect.

G1850: exousiazo = they that exercise authority upon, to be brought under the power of .

(1st occurrence Luke 22:25 “And he said unto them, the kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.”)

G1851: exoche = to stand out, prominent, superior.

G1852:exupnizo = to wake up, awake out of sleep.

G1853: exupnos = awake out of sleep.

G1854:exo = out of, without, strange.

The race length was 2:26:65 mins

G226: aletheuo = “because I tell you the truth”

(1st occurrence Galatians 4:16 “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?)

And interestingly the video of it that I watched was 2:37 minutes long.

That number caught my eye because it’s one the Lord has highlighted many times to me in Strongs numbering.

G237:allachothen = “some other way” only appears ONCE in the New Testament and it is a word that describes the actions of the Antichrist in John 10:1 - the one who doesn’t enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs up “some other way”. This verse reminds me of when the President visited Israel in 2013, and went to Petra via helicopter. Petra is near Bozrah = “ the sheepfold”. The only way into Petra is by the narrow way.

H237: Ezel = “departure” is only found ONCE in the Old Testament in 1 Samuel 20:19 and it is the place where David departed from Jonathon. The 20:19 reference may also indicate the year 2019 as the midpoint of the Tribulation when the remnant of Jews flee to Petra/ Bozrah.

Anyway, this number is all about the Antichrist’s actions.

It seems as if the Lord is giving many indicators through many different channels to warn the people as the clock winds down .

Blessings, ML.

My Reply,

Hi Michelle,

I posted your email, as per your request, under Ron Reese's thread, scroll down and you'll find it.

I'm holding on like the rest of the members here; I'm sure you are too. We're coming to the end of our wait anytime now, and Jesus will take us home via the Rapture.

It sure does seem like God is giving indicators of our soon departure, and that's encouraging for the bride of Christ as well as warnings.

I pray more people would take these warnings more seriously and to heart and get ready to meet the Lord, otherwise, they will be left behind. Too many people are too busy with worldly things, jobs, school, shopping, etc., to take time
to get right with the Lord.

For what does it profit for a man/woman to gain the whole world, but loose their very soul.

Maranatha,

Valerie