Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama’s Martial Law Plans Go ‘Mainstream’ in the Washington Times

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Obama’s Martial Law Plans Go ‘Mainstream’ in the Washington Times

Saturday, May 30, 2015 15:43

Martial Law

By: Voice of Reason

FOR MORE NEWS BY VOICE OF REASON

EVEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS FINALLY GETTING IT…

When referring to the massive military operation taking place across the country REFERRED TO BY THE PENTAGON AS “OPERATION JADE HELM 15,” if I only had a dollar for each time someone said something like, “If our military was REALLY training MARTIAL LAW, then the media would surely be covering it,” I’d have enough dollars to wipe out the federal deficit. For a while, my response was the same: “the fact that the media is NOT covering it is precisely how you know they ARE training for MARTIAL LAW!” I’m not sure if the majority of those in the mainstream media can even spell “Journalistic Integrity,” much less exercise any. It’s pathetic its taken THIS long to come out in the mainstream. A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HAS ALREADY COME OUT SPEAKING ABOUT OBAMA’S MARTIAL LAW PLANS, The current GOVERNOR OF TEXAS CALLED OUT THE STATE NATIONAL GUARD TO MONITOR THE “EXERCISES” IN TEXAS, and a SITTING CONGRESSMAN WENT PUBLIC ABOUT WHY THE COUNTRY SHOULD FEAR THE JADE HELM “TRAINING.”

HELLO!

Anyway, when FOX NEWS FINALLY COVERED JADE HELM, I thought that was a step in the right direction, even though I wouldn’t say I agreed with the manner in which they covered it. The piece below from the WASHINGTONTIMES.COM is a SCATHING article about the constitutional abuses taking place under Obama, and specifically about his plans to implement MARTIAL LAW. It appears some of these media outlets have journalist that realize at some point VERY SOON, life as we all know it is going to change, and and at least SOME journalists are waking up to the fact that what is coming is of NO benefit to them, so NOW they are willing to begin reporting it. Let’s pray it’s not too little too late.

If you are just coming to the party now, and you have not been keeping up with the MASSIVE preparations taking place for MARTIAL LAW, and you or your liberal friends cannot comprehend why a U.S. President would do such a thing, then I cannot suggest the following articles highly enough, because they give you a fantastic look into the unspeakable horror the American people perpetrated on themselves by electing Obama not just once, but twice. First, let’s make it abundantly clear: BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS A CONTRIVED FICTIONAL PERSONA CREATED BY ‘THE POWERS THAT BE’ FOR ONE REASON: TO WIN THE ELECTION IN 2008 AND BRING TOTAL RUIN TO THE UNITED STATES.

Read more:

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/05/obamas-martial-law-plans-go-mainstream-in-the-washington-times-2715238.html

Re: Obama’s Martial Law Plans Go ‘Mainstream’ in the Washington Times

Valerie,

Dontcha wonder if perhaps this so-called J.H. thing is to take place after our impending Rapture that could occur some time between now and this fall?

I'm asking, b/c I just hope 'n' pray that Jesus comes "very" soon to take us out of here...for I am more than ready to go when He does call us home to being with Him forever.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Obama’s Martial Law Plans Go ‘Mainstream’ in the Washington Times

Tammy,

It's a possibility, God only knows for certain, if this is the case.

Time is short, and we'll soon find out won't we!

Time to be in prayer without ceasing, and trusting God, each and every day.

Let's take it one day at a time Tammy, because no one is promised tomorrow. Let's live each day to it's fullest for the Lord's work. Let's give our fears, doubts, over to the Lord.

I believe God will see His bride through anything she has to endure prior to the Rapture.

I also believe she is not appointed to God's wrath, just as scripture states.

Therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie