Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
State of Emergency in Houston - Please Pray - for those in Texas - Especially Texas .Sue. & Steve .O

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

State of Emergency - in Texas - Please pray for these people, especially pray for Texas Sue, & Steve O. our Sister and Brother in Jesus.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/state-emergency-houston-013724364.html

Re: State of Emergency in Houston - Please Pray - for those in Texas - Especially Texas .Sue. & Stev

Even in flood-prone Houston, 11 inches of rain catches many unprepared

...More than 11 inches of rain transformed their neighborhood and others in Houston, the nation’s fourth-largest city, into a disaster zone. Those caught off-guard sheltered where they could overnight: in offices, the Galleria mall, an ice rink and even the Toyota Center, where about 1,000 Houston Rockets fans got stuck after Monday’s NBA playoff game. Highways were blocked. Public transportation shut down. Schools closed.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-flooding-rain-houston-austin-20150526-story.html

Re: State of Emergency in Houston - Please Pray - for those in Texas - Especially Texas .Sue. & Stev

Please continue to pray for the people of Texas, and for Texas Sue, and Steve O.

I received an email from Sue, today, and she said she's alright, however the sad thing is there were people who have lost their loved ones in this disaster. She says she is still very busy with work,family, etc., and is very short on time, and has things to take care of, too. She was hoping for the Pentecost Rapture, however, she believes, the Rapture is imminent. She also emailed 2 encouraging Rapture Videos, which are posted, on the Dream, Prophecy, Vision Forum.

It was good to hear from her, and I'm very happy she's alright, thank God.

Maranatha!

Valerie

i'm very glad that Sue is alright, also. will see the videos she sent. thank you valerie for letting us know

Regina & everyone, please continue to lift the people in Texas, especially Texas Sue, and Steve O., up in your prayers; there's more rain coming.

WFAA-TV, Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas 10:22 p.m. EDT May 28, 2015

More rain pounds Texas as residents try to clean up

At Horseshoe Bend along the Brazos River in Parker County, residents hope their luck holds. Authorities say...the floodwaters have begun to recede — for now. ...Brazos River Authority closed the floodgates on the Possum Kingdom Lake dam upstream, allowing the river to crest at 23.6 feet about noon Thursday, almost 3 feet above flood stage.

Read more:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/28/texas-flooding-continues-thursday/28056227/