Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep Watching for Pentecost Rapture

This is actually the second article I saw today about actual Pentecost being next weekend, May 31. Both stated the exact same reason:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2015/ellioth524.htm

When Passover is on the Sabbath, Firstfruits should be on the day after the next Sabbath according to Leviticus 23:10-11. So the real Firstfruits(Resurrection day) of 2015 should be 4/12, not 4/5. And 50 days from 4/12 is 5/31 which should be the correct day of Shavout.

Jesus gave us a hint of 4 months as it is written in John 4:35. 4 months by Jewish calendar before the last Blood Moon of Tetrad, 9/28 which is Sukkot(the last harvest feast) is 5/31. Could it be the hidden Appointed Time of the Almighty?

Leviticus 23:10-11,15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 “Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘When you come into the land which I give to you, and reap its harvest, then you shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest to the priest. 11 He shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted on your behalf; on the day after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it. . . .

The Feast of Weeks

15 ‘And you shall count for yourselves from the day after the Sabbath, from the day that you brought the sheaf of the wave offering: seven Sabbaths shall be completed. 16 Count fifty days to the day after the seventh Sabbath; then you shall offer a new grain offering to the Lord.

Re: Keep Watching for Pentecost Rapture

That would be fine by me Sharon especially if we are raptured.

Re: Keep Watching for Pentecost Rapture

Thanks for sharing Sharon, that would be wonderful, after all the Rapture is imminent.

Any day the good Lord choose to Rapture us, is fine with me; Let His perfect will be
done, which will benefit all of God's people.

Maranatha!

Valerie