Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Science Proves Shroud Is Jesus BEST NEW VIDEO!

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

GoodShepard007

Published on May 16, 2013
SCIENCE PROVES SHROUD IS JESUS!!!
The calculated odds that all the match points between the Sudarium of Oviedo and The Shroud of Turin are a coincidence and the blood on these linens are not from the same person are 1 in several million. (at the least)
LOGICAL CONCLUSION; THE BLOOD DOES COME FROM THE SAME PERSON.
See how easy that is.
That's called Math Science. That is how DNA evidence is presented in court.

That is the kind of evidence you will see in this video, Science Proves Shroud is Jesus.

Head Cloth has been in Spain since the 7th century. That proves The Shroud was in existence in 7th century, beyond a reasonable doubt, note I said reasonable.
See where this is going? I just took out the carbon dating without even having to waste more than a few seconds, and I have nearly made a positive ID and linked The Shroud to Jesus, just in a few short sentences.

The Sudarium of Oviedo (The Head Cloth) was officially authenticated by the Country of Spain to be the property of Jesus of Nazareth in 1054. Almost 1000 years ago.

Alright, so the blood on the Sudarium is the same blood on The Shroud, and the blood on the Sudariium belongs to Jesus of Nazareth so that means THE MAN IN THE SHROUD IS JESUS. We just made positive ID.

I AM PRESENTING MY CASE IN THE WAY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WANT TO SEE.

THE BOTTOM LINE NUMBER.

HERE IT IS.

The calculated odds that the Man In The Shroud is someone other than Jesus and all forensic evidence on The Shroud & Head Cloth that agrees with the Gospel account of the crucification, death and resurrection of Jesus are coincidental matches are 1 in 282 billion.

That is a middle of the road figure, not exaggerated.

LOGICAL CONCLUSION; THE MAN IN THE SHROUD IS JESUS.

SEE HOW EASY THAT IS.

I AM MAKING IT SIMPLE FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE A DECISION, BASED ON MATH SCIENCE.
THAT WAY THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW JESUS PERSONALLY AND BE BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.

This is the 1st of a 3 part series of videos. The focus of this 1st video is to present the amazing amount of match points between The Sudarium of Ovideo and The Shroud of Turin.

All empirical evidence and logical reasoning will lead any objective, rational person to the firm conclusion that The Shroud Of Turin is the burial cloth of Jesus of Nazareth and is physical evidence of his resurrection.
Watch this video if you want to see EVIDENCE that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that The Shroud of Turin is the genuine thing. The burial cloth of Jesus from 1st Century and evidence of His Resurrection.

This video recently had just under 5,000 views but had to be deleted so that it could be updated and to bring you up to date on the latest news on The Shroud of Turin and Head Cloth in Spain.
I am not on youtube to total up meaningless numbers and make believe subscribers.
I lost over 10,000 views on my channel because of videos I have deleted in order to update them, improve images and add narration.

There is a massive amount of extremely valuable information about the Shroud of Turin and The Head Cloth in Spain in this video, like nothing you have ever seen before.

If you really want the straight up hard core facts in regards to the Turin Shroud then this video should be #1 on your list of MUST SEE VIDEOS

This may be the most powerfully compelling evidence ever presented on youtube that authenticates The Shroud of Turin as being the burial cloth of Jesus and physical evidence of his resurrection.
Some of these images are amongst the best ever presented.
This is well worth watching.
May the Power and Love Eternal Of The Holy Spirit Be With You,

Where ever you may be.

I wrote a new book in regards to this subject that was recently published
called Convinced, 7 Steps To Be Clothed In The Healing Power Of The Holy Spirit,

Re: Science Proves Shroud Is Jesus BEST NEW VIDEO!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Gematria Calculator Says Shroud Is Genuine! FANTASTIC VIDEO!!!

Published on May 20, 2015
On a Gematria Calculator when you type in Jesus of Nazareth it comes up 1128
When you type in Shroud of Turin it comes up 1128
Jesus of Nazareth 1128 Shroud of turin 1128
Behold the Image of Edessa 1128
It's not a painting 1128
It's The Mandylion 1128
Shroud of Turin 1128
A Picture of Jesus 1128
3D Hologram of Jesus 1128
Jesus of Nazareth 1128
Shroud is Genuine 1128
3D Hologram of the King 1128
A Picture of the King 1128
Israeli King Jesus 1128
Risen Lord Jesus 1128

Then there is
Beaten and crucified nude 1128
Cruelly Scourged 1128
A Brutal Scourging 1128
Crown of Thorns 1128
Right side Pierced 1128
Legs Not Fractured 1128
Removed From linen 1128

This video was made with the hope and intention that the viewer will be baptized in the Holy Spirit as a result of watching it.
So that you can receive what was meant for you to receive. the most valuable gift, more valuable than all the gold on Earth.
To be baptized in the Holy Spirit, a spirit of joy and love eternal, that no person on this Earth can take from you, once received.
May that Holy Spirit of wisdom and understanding rest upon you, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord, Amen!!!

Valerie,

I've always believed that the image on the Shroud is indeed Jesus. For seeing it left no doubt whatsoever in my mind that I was looking on the very face of God.

Thanks sooo very much for posting this excellent video

Maranatha!
Tammy

Part 3 Finding Jesus In The Shroud FANTASTIC VIDEO!!!

Published on May 16, 2015
In this video we mathematically prove beyond any reasonable doubt the Man in The Shroud is Jesus. . .
When numerous pieces of physical evidence match the sequence of events recorded in the historical record it makes it possible to accurately calculate odds of probability and chance.
No less than 3 forensic experts have concluded with unmistakable clarity that a dead man in his 30’s approximately 5'11" with long hair, beard and mustache was
1. Beaten
2. Scourged
3. Crowned With Thorns
4. Crucified
5. Side Pierced
6. Legs Not Broken
7. Wrapped in the Clean Linen Cloth
8. Body Separated From Cloth Before Decomposition Set In

Only One Person in recorded history has undergone this sequence of events. There is 1 chance in 82,944,000 that the man buried in the Shroud is not Jesus on this alone. The calculated odds all these match points are coincidental but the cloth did not make contact with Jesus is 1 in 82 MILLION, 944 THOUSAND!!!
That is the bottom end lowest figure not taking into account a dead corpse by random happenstance and incredible luck left distance information on the Shroud and holographic info as a result of making contact with the linen!

This lower end figure is also not taking into account all the match points between the Sudarium of Oviedo and the Shroud. If we do that we get into a 1 in 282 billion chance the cloth did not make contact with Jesus!!!

So there is a 99.9999999 Chance the cloth is genuine and made contact with the body of Jesus. How could any person claiming to be of sane mind go against that math and/or still harbor doubt and not be convinced of the Shrouds authenticity?!
If we all ignored evidence like this and passed it off as not being convincing, we would have to start releasing convicted murderers, serial killers, rapists, pedophiles and every other sick thing you can possibly imagine a person could be sentenced to prison for and release them all back into society and just say ”the skeptics were not convinced on the evidence" "There is still doubt" "Maybe they did not commit the crime" "the cops planted the evidence"

That is the skeptic argument. It is a message that spreads fear and keeps people imprisoned. God forbid anyone be guilty of doing it.
Experts have determined this unique 3:1 weave pattern on The Shroud was made in a limited time period, from approximately 40 B.C. to 70 A.D.
Recent stress tests on The Shroud fabric and absence of vanillin on the shroud positively confirms the shroud fabric is ancient.

This video was made with the hope and intention that the viewer will be baptized in the Holy Spirit as a result of watching it.

So that you can receive what was meant for you to receive. the most valuable gift, more valuable than all the gold on Earth.

To be baptized in the Holy Spirit, a spirit of joy and love eternal, that no person on this Earth can take from you, once received.

May that Holy Spirit of wisdom and understanding rest upon you, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord, Amen!!!

On a Gematria Calculator when you type in Jesus of Nazareth it comes up 1128
When you type in Shroud of Turin it comes up 1128
Jesus of Nazareth 1128 Shroud of turin 1128
Behold the Image of Edessa 1128
It's not a painting 1128
It's The Mandylion 1128
Shroud of Turin 1128
A Picture of Jesus 1128
3D Hologram of Jesus 1128
Jesus of Nazareth 1128
Shroud is Genuine 1128
3D Hologram of the King 1128
A Picture of the King 1128
Israeli King Jesus 1128
Risen Lord Jesus 1128

Then there is
Beaten and crucified nude 1128
Cruelly Scourged 1128
A Brutal Scourging 1128
Crown of Thorns 1128
Right side Pierced 1128
Legs Not Fractured 1128
Removed From linen 1128

Finding Jesus In The Shroud Part 2 Must See Video!!!

Published on Apr 2, 2015
1.Galileo Galilei " Mathematics is the language that God wrote the universe in."

2. PLATO " Numbers are the highest degree of knowledge, it is knowledge itself."

3. Saint Augustine "numbers are the thoughts of God.

"This video is simply flat out asking the Spirit of God if the Shroud is genuine or not, It says in Scripture "Ask and you shall receive" So why not try it? Can anyone imagine The Spirit of God responding to a person asking if The Shroud is genuine or not with..
1. I know I said "Ask and You Shall Receive, BUT I WAS LYING"
2. "I enjoy watching you live in fear, uncertainty and doubt"
3. "I don't want you to know the truth, that might set you free"
4. "I don't want to do anything that might deepen and strengthen your weak faith in me"

ELF is a form of wireless communication Spirit of God uses to communicate with plants, animals and people. So we are using it, it makes sense. There is a "Higher Power" line around the Earth. It is there for a reason. Communication. Use it.
I have been doing ELF research long enough to know you cannot just call out a series of numbers and command or manipulate the sensor to display them or have them just appear on the digital readout by incredible luck and random happenstance.
No Way!!!
take a look at the next 33 “Coincidences” and listen to your inner voice and trust your gut feeling, what is it telling you?
1. Jesus prayed (3) three times in the Garden of Gethsemane before His arrest.
2. Jesus was on cross for 3 hours
3. There were 3 hours of darkness while Jesus was on the cross
4. NASA confirmed there was a blood moon in Jerusalem on Friday April 3, 33AD
5. Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days
6. After Elijah was taken into heaven skeptical roman soldiers searched for his body for 3 days but did not find him, only his Shroud/Mantle was left behind. (Preceding Event to the Resurrection)
7. Jesus' ministry on earth was 3 years and he was 33 years old at death
8. Jesus is 1) Prophet, 2) Priest, and 3) King.
9. There were 3 witnesses to transfiguration of Jesus,
10. During His ministry Jesus raised 3 people from the dead.
12. There were 3 crosses
13. The inscription on the cross of Jesus was in 3 languages.
(Showed completeness of His rejection by man)
14. Peter denied Jesus 3 times,
15. Later Peter told Jesus he loved him 3 times
16. Judas betrays Jesus for 30 pieces of silver
17. 3 Samples of Shroud fabric are sent to 3 different labs
18. Shroud of Turin is 3 over 1 herringbone twill fabric
19. 3 women and 3 men were present at burial.
20 Jesus appeared to his disciples 3 times after being resurrected
21. 3 witnesses to Resurrection, Shroud, Sudarium, Empty Tomb
22. It took Saint Joseph and Mary 3 days/3 nights to find Jesus in the Temple; Talking with the elders for 3 days
23. Jesus received 3 gifts at birth, gold, frankincense & myrrh (same at death)
24. Jesus was in the tomb 3 days
25..Jesus said he would rise after 3 days & temple will be re-built in 3 days
26. God's attributes are (3) omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence.
27. God's essence is that of a Trinity (3) Three in One: Father, Son, and Spirit.
28. Three (3) denotes divine perfection and completeness
29 Jesus died at the 9th hour (3 p.m.).
30 The Number (3) is the number of resurrection
31 The NUMBER 3 IS WRITTEN IN BLOOD ON RIGHT SIDE OF MAN IN SHROUD!
32. The NUMBER 3 BLOOD STAIN IS 3CM LONG!!!
33. The you tube code numbers on this video are 033!

1. The Physical Universe consists of 3 things: 1) Time, 2) Space, and 3) Matter
2. Time is divided in 3 different parts: 1) Past, 2) Present, and 3) Future
3. Space is 3 dimensional: 1) Length, 2) Width, and 3) Height
4. Matter coexists in 3 states: 1) Solid, 2) Liquid, and 3) Gas
5. People consist of 3 distinct parts: 1) Body, 2) Soul, and 3) Spirit.
6. Water consists of 3 elements: 2 Hydrogen and 1 Oxygen
7. There is 3 D Information on The Shroud of Turin
8. Shroud Fabric is 3 over 1 Herringbone twill fabric,
9. ELF Waves Around Earth are made up of 3 components.
A. The Electrostatic Component
B. The E Wave Component
C. The Magnetic Component A form of wireless communication Spirit of God uses to communicate with plants, animals and people

Final "3" Coincidences written in book of Revelation
An angel is charged to cry 3 woe's to those who live on earth to warn them of more trials to come (Revelation 8:13). The murdered bodies of the Two Witnesses will not be allowed to be buried but rather will lie openly in Jerusalem for 3 days before they are resurrected. 3 unclean spirits will be allowed to deceive the whole world to FIGHT the returning Jesus Christ in what is called the battle of Armageddon (Revelation 16:13 - 16). The new Jerusalem, created by God for placement on a new earth, will be shaped like a square with 3 gates on each side (Revelation 21:13).
# 3 is written in blood on the right side of The Man In The Shroud
"Who do you say that I am?"