Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are You Watching for a Pentecost Rapture - May 24th / May25th, 2015 ?

I'm watching much more closer on Sunday May 24th & Monday May 25th, 2015.

The reason being it's a Feast Day - Pentecost - which is celebrated both by Christians and Jews, and the main reason is that the Rapture is "Imminent".

Will the Rapture happen on Pentecost of this year? I don't really know, I sure hope so, after waiting and longing for the Lord's Coming for so long; I don't think anyone would object to it happening right now? I know I wouldn't object being Raptured sooner with the Lord, than having to wait a bit longer. It really doesn't matter who is right when the Rapture will occur, we'll be too overjoyed that it finally happened, and very excited to see the Lord face to face, and all those wonderful things the Lord has prepared for us in Heaven.

If the Rapture happens on Pentecost - then Whoohoo - there's nothing more to add.

If the Rapture doesn't happen on Pentecost - keep watching, Jesus promised to come back for us and take us to where He has prepared a place for us. Keep watching daily don't be dishearten, for when we least expect it the Lord can come.

We don't know the "exact day or hour" of the Lord's coming, but we sure know it is
extremely near now, and the Lord's Coming is at hand.

Rejoice Oh Bride of Christ, the Bridegroom is Coming!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Are You Watching for a Pentecost Rapture - May 24th / May25th, 2015 ?

For this reason, we have been commanded to "not sleep, as do others; but let us WATCH and be sober".

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us WATCH and be sober.

Luke 21:36 WATCH you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

We are actually warned in Revelation 3:3 that if we do not watch, He WILL come upon us a thief and we WILL NOT know the time/nearness of Jesus coming.

To the converse, if we ARE watching, He WILL NOT come upon us a thief and we WILL know the time/nearness of His coming:

Revelation 3:3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not WATCH, I will come upon you as a thief. and you will not what hour I will come upon you.

Valerie
I'm watching much more closer on Sunday May 24th & Monday May 25th, 2015.

The reason being it's a Feast Day - Pentecost - which is celebrated both by Christians and Jews, and the main reason is that the Rapture is "Imminent".

Will the Rapture happen on Pentecost of this year? I don't really know, I sure hope so, after waiting and longing for the Lord's Coming for so long; I don't think anyone would object to it happening right now? I know I wouldn't object being Raptured sooner with the Lord, than having to wait a bit longer. It really doesn't matter who is right when the Rapture will occur, we'll be too overjoyed that it finally happened, and very excited to see the Lord face to face, and all those wonderful things the Lord has prepared for us in Heaven.

If the Rapture happens on Pentecost - then Whoohoo - there's nothing more to add.

If the Rapture doesn't happen on Pentecost - keep watching, Jesus promised to come back for us and take us to where He has prepared a place for us. Keep watching daily don't be dishearten, for when we least expect it the Lord can come.

We don't know the "exact day or hour" of the Lord's coming, but we sure know it is
extremely near now, and the Lord's Coming is at hand.

Rejoice Oh Bride of Christ, the Bridegroom is Coming!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Good Morning, Val!

I will be fasting 'n' praying after all.

You see--my hot water heater has started to leak underneath it...meaning--I need a brand new one to take its place. So while I'm waiting during this Memorial Day Weekend, I'm afraid to use my plumbing facilities inside my duplex apartment. I can, however, go nextdoor to my brother's work shop to use his.

So therefore-my fasting begins now...now until when my hot water heater has been replaced by a new one. Hopefully by "this" Tuesday of May 26th.

Meanwhile, I'll pray that I'll be found worthy to be delivered from off of this planet...as well as for y'all too.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Good Morning Tammy,

Keep praying, fasting, and watching!

God knows the "exact day and hour" and we know it is near even at the doors!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I'm watching very closely for the May 24th/May 25th rapture, but if not, I am also looking to May 31st also. Here is a video that explains about the two different dates:

Lisaleenie
I'm watching very closely for the May 24th/May 25th rapture, but if not, I am also looking to May 31st also. Here is a video that explains about the two different dates:

Thanks Lisaleenie, for sharing. I'll make some time to watch this video tonight.

Keep watching, like I said, the Rapture is imminent, and could happen when we least expect it too; therefore, it's an absolute, that we should watch daily. It's good to keep a closer watch on feast dates too, because of so many things that have come to pass on those days as well. God knows the exact day and hour, we know it is near even at the doors.

Maranatha!

Valerie