Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holy boldness! ISIS Beheadings spark gospel surge - email from Steffie K.

Thanks Steffie, for the information. What an Awesome testimony of these 21 slain Martyrs, for their boldness, in their faith of Jesus Christ, our Savior, to the very end. "The 21 men who knelt before their persecutors were identified as ‘people of the cross,’ and asked to deny their faith or die. Many of the men are seen uttering their final words on this earth – ‘Lord Jesus Christ.’”

Steffie's wrote:

So, this is what the 2nd-century Church Father Tertullian meant when he wrote, "The blood of martyrs is the seed of the Church."

The ISIS executioners who brutally beheaded 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians on a Libyan beach never expected THIS to happen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian witness to Muslims surges after ISIS executions

A worldwide Christian organization says that the horrific executions of Christians by members of ISIS in Libya in February have sparked a surge in conversations between Christians and Muslims about faith.

Tami Yeager, a volunteer coordinator with the Voice of the Martyrs, reports the “vivid video footage” “did not spark division amongst Egypt’s 10 million Christians and 73 million Muslims.”

Quite the contrary, she said, “the declarations of faith uttered by the men only moments before their death have created fertile soil for conversation between Muslims and Christians.”

Her report appeared on the VOM blog site this week as a followup to a trip to the Middle East. The Christians killed by ISIS in February were mostly Egyptians who had gone to Libya for various jobs.

The ISIS video shows black-clad executioners leading a line of Christians down onto a beach then executing them.

Yeager reported: “Militants released video footage of the martyrdom of Coptic Christian men in Libya. The footage of their martyrdom included a caption that read – ‘The people of the cross, followers of the hostile Egyptian church.’ The 21 men who knelt before their persecutors were identified as ‘people of the cross,’ and asked to deny their faith or die. Many of the men are seen uttering their final words on this earth – ‘Lord Jesus Christ.’”

She said the statement of faith exhibited by the men “sparked the Bible Society of Egypt’s biggest campaign ever.”

“A Bible tract was created and sent to print within 36 hours following their public executions. Titled ‘Two Rows by the Sea,’ it carries a message of hope, comfort, and forgiveness for both Christians and Muslims alike. The Bible tract has been widely received in Egypt with 1.6 million copies distributed.”

Read more at:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/christian-witness-to-muslims-surges-after-isis-executions/

Re: Holy boldness! ISIS Beheadings spark gospel surge - email from Steffie K.

The Psalm 21

Praise for Deliverance from the Enemy
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD;

and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
2 Thou hast given him his heart's desire,

and hast not withholden the request of his lips.
Selah.
3 For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness:

thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
4 He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him,

even length of days for ever and ever.
5 His glory is great in thy salvation:

honor and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
6 For thou hast made him most blessed for ever:

thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.

7 For the king trusteth in the LORD,

and through the mercy of the Most High he shall not be moved.
8 Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies:

thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
9 Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven

in the time of thine anger:
the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath,
and the fire shall devour them.
10 Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth,

and their seed from among the children of men.
11 For they intended evil against thee:

they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
12 Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back,

when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
13 Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength:

so will we sing and praise thy power.