Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's everybody!?

Good Morning, Valerie & All!

Where's everybody!?!

I'm asking b/c it seems as though; Valerie, Tom & I are the only three family posting on RFTH these days.

So therefore--I'm asking y'all to PLEASE check in...letting us know that you're "still" with us. And that also includes Texas Sue too.

We "really" miss y'all too!!!

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Where's everybody!?

Well, we haven't been Raptured yet (too bad!), so apparently, some of us are too busy to post and others don't have much to say at present. Texas Sue is really busy, so she doesn't much time, if any, for posting at this time.

Tammy, & Kathy, that's what I'd like to know as well. No the Rapture hasn't taken place yet.

It seems like we're not the only ones, that are experiencing, the Great Exodus, from
these kinds of discussion forums. Apparently a well know site is experiencing the same.

I checked on another well know site, which I won't mention the name, for personal reasons, but apparently it too has dropped in people posting or replying.

Our new comer Steve K., Tammy, Tom D., Bob D., you Kathy, and Myself, have been regulars and seem to be holding things together. Regina, Stephanie, & Sharon ring in from time to time, which is good.

Seems, like there is a 'GREAT DEPARTURE' before THE REAL GREAT DEPARTURE, THE RAPTURE.

Maybe people no longer wish to share, or perhaps, they have decided to go their own way and no longer are interesting in sharing on this subject. Perhaps renewing on June 28, might be a mistake as far as sharing messages with one another. Perhaps I should close down the site to posting and pay for the extra year, and leave it up standing for the lost, instead of leaving it opened.

Texas Sue & Steve O., are welcome and missed, however, the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual, otherwise they would put our differences aside, and continue to share in the watch with everyone here. I pray for them everyday, and hope they are fine, and happy. I harbor no ill feelings towards them, they have the right to do as they wish.

Watching is becoming a very lonely place to be Tammy & Kathy, I guess you must of noticed since you posted this inquiry.

We'll see what the next few days, or weeks will bring.

Pray for one another, for this site, and for Kathy & myself.

Jesus come quickly, this world is not my home anymore!

Maranatha!

Valerie

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Tammy, I have been very sick and am under a lot of attack. I am barely hanging in there.
hugs to you sister

Tammy..

I am still patiently watching and waiting..it seems nothing has been happening but I do read every day..Thanks for asking..and Heidi I will pray for you.

Sandy, thank you so much for saying that you will pray for me. I am very touched.
I will pray for you too.

Thanks for checking in Sandy & Heidi, good to know you both still watching for the Rapture with us. Know that I mention all members in my daily prayers. I pray the members do the same for me. Soon all of our troubles will be behind us. The Lord is merciful, and long-suffering, that none should perish, but that all would be saved.

Jesus is Coming Soon, perhaps even today!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Hi Valerie and all. I just am catching up on reading. Texas sue, I'll miss reading you. I've been in Israel on a tour. We go home tomorrow. It has been wonderful and an eye opener. Wonderful Holy Spirit, the Lord God of Israel has helped me in the heat and sustained me. God bless you and keep you.

Regina, Thanks for checking in.

Wow, you're in the Holy Land, and you're going Home tomorrow.

All of us might be going home today or tomorrow, if the Rapture takes places today or tomorrow, which is Pentecost.

See you, and everyone soon, at the Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

We went on the tour with pastor JD Farag of Calvary chapel Kaneohe. His teaching is posted on YouTube, so whoever wants, can see Israel also, and hear teaching relevant to where we went. Today we went to Elah valley where David slew that uncircumcised philistine (Goliath) , to the museum where the Dead Sea scrolls are. Earlier in the tour, we had gone to Qumran where the scrolls were found. So much to see. Tonight is the last night in Jerusalem. Oh Valerie, I wondered if Pentecost would be the day.
I know this, that the Lord God of Israel is alive. The almighty everlasting God of Jacob will cause His plans to come to pass.
Maranatha!

WOW!!! Thanks (most) everyone (minus T/Sue & Steve O) for checking in on this my Where's everybody? thread...and for putting my mind at ease.

Valerie, PLEASE don't close down RFTH! We love you, our dear Leader, as well as our dear Mods too! I just don't know what we all would do with out this wonderful home for which to check in on from time-to-time...as well as to leave news (no matter how bleak it is) which to post 'n' share here too.

Please keep it up until we've been Raptured...for until then--nothing can be done about our sudden departure moneywise, can there? OK!?

Oh! Btw, Jentezen Franklin said that this is Pentecostal Week, this morning of May 24th, 2015, during his program on TBN.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

It has nothing to do with the money, it has to do with the lack of participation on the forums. The site will stay up regardless for the lost, however, the posting part of it might be closed because of lack of participation. Nothing has been decided as firm as yet, time will tell, which level I will take it too. I may just leave it as is; I'll see in the next few weeks, before I make any decision.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I hope you will leave it up as it is, unless God tells you to do otherwise.

BTW, Valerie, I've sent you an email.

Kathy G.
I hope you will leave it up as it is, unless God tells you to do otherwise.

BTW, Valerie, I've sent you an email.

I am in complete agreement with Kathy's above words, Val.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie, I deal with business's all the time on my job. Even the most thriving say the same thing. There are slow times and then we can't even keep up.

I'm actually surprised at the amount of people that are viewing some of the posts. Also remember God does not measure the same way people measure. Remember in Richard Sigmund's book, "A place called heaven" when he said Jesus told him that He(Jesus) is very drawn to the humble churches in remote areas.

You have a very humble website but it is "Very" capable of a jump for heaven. Not only am I going to pray for this website but I am also going to pray for everybody on this thread.

I wish I could say that Jesus is coming for sure on May 24th or 25th but from very early out I told people that end time Bible prophecy is not a 2 plus 2 = 4 subject on this side. I sometimes wish that it were but it is not.

Honestly Valerie, just be ready at any moment for His return and keep doing what you are doing because God is blessing your work. What God began He will finish.

Bob D.,

No one can say if the Rapture will happen today, tomorrow, or any other day 100%.
God knows the "Exact Day and Hour", we know it is near and at the doors. The best we can do, is study and show ourselves approved, which we put the puzzle pieces the Lord provides, through watching Biblical Prophecy coming to pass, and the nearness of the Tribulation. We then know how close we are within a "time frame" of the Lord's coming which is very soon now, as the Tribulation is at hand therefore, the Pre Tribulation Rapture occurs beforehand.

Thanks so much for your honest and sincere reply. I so appreciate everyone, who prays for one another here, and for this website. It's all for God and His Glory, in whatever souls it may attract to Jesus, through this site. I can honestly stand before the Lord and say I tried my best Lord. Only in Heaven we will know how many were touched to come to Jesus, and start their own watch for His coming.

I know how it feels first hand to lose friends, and family in my life, however, I know Jesus will never leave me or forsake me, because He loves me. He has forgiven me my sins, past and present, and I strive daily through His Holy Spirit, to walk the straight and narrow road. His Holy Spirit, comforts me daily, and confirms, that all will pass, but His word will live forevermore, as I continue on that road called life.

Please forgive me Bob D, Lisaleenie and everyone, as lately I've been forgetful, and may miss replying to someone, or missed adding a name with others on my posts; like for example, Lisaleenie. She has been a regular here, and I so appreciate her posts or replies. I chalk this memory lapse up to medication, living with chronic pain, and aging. After all, I'm not perfect, only God is perfect in all of His ways.

I think it's only fair to keep this message board open for posting as well, even if only for a few who want to do so. I see from your replies, that there are those who are still interested in doing so. I sure hope, everyone here, will take the time not just read but post whenever they have something to share with the brothers and sisters here in Jesus, especially encouragement. Some here have been doing more than their
share, I and everyone here appreciate their input.

For we are to encourage one another with the Coming of our Lord Jesus.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks, Valerie!

Thanks from me too, Valerie.

Maranatha!
Tammy

You're all welcome!

I heard from Texas Sue, she sent me 2 videos which I posted in the Prophecy, Dream, forum. They are both very encouraging that the Rapture is near now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

hi Valerie & all. I'm home and recovering from a cold, both my husband and I started feeling sick the day we got home. It was so worth it to see Israel. to add to the 'where's everybody' question, my husband was baptized in the Jordan with me. He had been baptized as an infant, but this is the first time, voluntarily. I'm so glad!
God bless you to everyone, He is so gracious. I am reassured and very grateful to know my husband will be with us on that coming flight to heaven. Thank you to the Lord for saving my husband.
Maranatha. Until then, we keep praying for the lost, for God's will to be done in Jesus name

Regina,

I'm so happy to hear that you and your husband visited Israel and were baptized in the Jordan River; that's so awesome! Praise God, your husband is saved, isn't God the best
of everything, here on Earth and in Heaven, He loves us with tender, mercy, kindness,
a caring Heavenly Father, who didn't even spare His own Son, for our sake, so that
we might be reconciled unto the Father.

Sorry to hear you're both sick with a cold; this too will pass soon, however, it
didn't stop you from having a memorable visit to the land where Jesus was born, lived,
died, rose again, and ascended to the Father, and will return again to set up His
Kingdom on Earth, after His victory at Armageddon, in the valley of Megiddo.

You, your husband and all those who have been to the Holy Land, are so blessed to have
experience, such an extraordinary journey, to the place, where our Eternal God, in the Second Person of the Holy Trinity, Son of God, Jesus our beloved Lord and Savior, will
rule with a rod of iron, and bring true peace to the Earth, at long last.

Yes we need to get to those who are lost, to let them know, Jesus is Lord, and Savior,
Jesus said, you must be born again, Spirit and Water.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:6-8

6“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7“Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8“The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Matthew 3:11

"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Wow! I don’t know what to say! I am really overwhelmed! I very rarely post, but I read this RFTH Forum pretty regularly! I am “into” Bible Prophecy and the Rapture... NOW more than ever!

My wife and my friends and I study the Bible and these kinds of websites all the time, but they do not post at all. I am the only one that has a web presence. Maybe the reason it seems as if some postings have dropped off, though, is because sites like Facebook have become filled to the MAX with End Time and Bible Prophecy postings! There is so much, I can’t read it all! Just the new sites on Facebook alone regarding Jade Helm 15 and Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, are extremely major and mind boggling!

In addition, two things have been going on: 1. I had to figure out the password question, but I did. 2. I have been very sick. I had a heart attack and triple heart bypass surgery a few months ago, and I’ve been recovering from that. I’m doing much better, but prayers are appreciated!

Also, my family is under heavy oppression and attack from the enemy, and we need prayer for that, as well. (I’m sure you all are, and do, too!)

Several of us attended Perry Stone’s Prophecy Summit 2015 and got to see and hear Rabbi Jonathan Cahn in person! There were over 1000 people in attendence and the Conference was amazing!

I am, more than ever, starting to really understand the scripture from
Luke 21:26 “Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:
for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.”

There is so much going on; It’s really hard to take it all in! I hope the Rapture takes place soon, so we can all be delivered from this madness! The world has truly gone insane! I intend to start a couple of new posts, soon, and will try to post and respond more to others, as well.
Brothers and sisters... I Love you all!

YFiC,
Rick

Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

Rick
Wow! I don’t know what to say! I am really overwhelmed! I very rarely post, but I read this RFTH Forum pretty regularly! I am “into” Bible Prophecy and the Rapture... NOW more than ever!

My wife and my friends and I study the Bible and these kinds of websites all the time, but they do not post at all. I am the only one that has a web presence. Maybe the reason it seems as if some postings have dropped off, though, is because sites like Facebook have become filled to the MAX with End Time and Bible Prophecy postings! There is so much, I can’t read it all! Just the new sites on Facebook alone regarding Jade Helm 15 and Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, are extremely major and mind boggling!

In addition, two things have been going on: 1. I had to figure out the password question, but I did. 2. I have been very sick. I had a heart attack and triple heart bypass surgery a few months ago, and I’ve been recovering from that. I’m doing much better, but prayers are appreciated!

Also, my family is under heavy oppression and attack from the enemy, and we need prayer for that, as well. (I’m sure you all are, and do, too!)

Several of us attended Perry Stone’s Prophecy Summit 2015 and got to see and hear Rabbi Jonathan Cahn in person! There were over 1000 people in attendence and the Conference was amazing!

Luke 21:26 “Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth:

There is so much going on; It’s really hard to take it all in! I hope the Rapture takes place soon, so we can all be delivered from this madness! The world has truly gone insane! I intend to start a couple of new posts, soon, and will try to post and respond more to others, as well.

YFiC,
Rick

Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

Rick, Welcome Back, Good to hear from you again. I will put you on prayer thread list, for your complete healing from triple by pass surgery. I know how difficult it was for you and your family, as I too seen my husband suffer much as well. My husband had triple by pass surgery over 10 years ago, and the good Lord has kept him with us, to this very day. Our daughter was 9 months pregnant with our first granddaughter, Arianna, at that time and he wanted to live and see his first grandchild. Now we have 2 granddaughters. God is good, by the grace of God he is alive and doing well. I pray the same for you to be healed in the name of Jesus, and do well.

I will remember you in my daily prayers and your family as well, yes I know what you are speaking about, oppression and attacks on the family, especially Christian ones. Therefore, know that you are not alone. God will see us through it all.

I believe the Rapture will take place soon, I can't see the Lord leaving us here much longer, for World events are escalating at an extremely fast pace and speed. I'm trying to stay strong, although my body is weak, however, that doesn't stop me from
continuing to work for the Lord.

Please do feel free to post whenever you are able and up to it. Praying the good Lord will strengthen you daily, and that this will be our year for the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Valerie
Rick

YFiC,
Rick

Rick, Welcome Back, Good to hear from you again. I will put you on prayer thread list, for your complete healing from triple by pass surgery. I know how difficult it was for you and your family, as I too seen my husband suffer much as well. My husband had triple by pass surgery over 10 years ago, and the good Lord has kept him with us, to this very day. Our daughter was 9 months pregnant with our first granddaughter, Arianna, at that time and he wanted to live and see his first grandchild. Now we have 2 granddaughters. God is good, by the grace of God he is alive and doing well. I pray the same for you to be healed in the name of Jesus, and do well.

I will remember you in my daily prayers and your family as well, yes I know what you are speaking about, oppression and attacks on the family, especially Christian ones. Therefore, know that you are not alone. God will see us through it all.

I believe the Rapture will take place soon, I can't see the Lord leaving us here much longer, for World events are escalating at an extremely fast pace and speed. I'm trying to stay strong, although my body is weak, however, that doesn't stop me from
continuing to work for the Lord.

Please do feel free to post whenever you are able and up to it. Praying the good Lord will strengthen you daily, and that this will be our year for the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

New Prayer Request - Prayers needed for Rick and family - at this thread below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1345244&cmd=show

Dear Valerie, I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering with so much pain and distress. As I said in the thread that Kathy G. started for you, prayers are going out right now for your healing, and for the Lord to give your physicians wisdom and guidance as to your treatment.

Prayers are going out for Rick right now, also. It seems like so much of the body of Christ are going through both physical and spiritual attacks. It reminds me of Jesus's words in Revelation 3:8:

"I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little strength, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name."

There so many of us here who are hanging on by a thread. I think that is why we are not posting as much because it is so hard just to get through each day, as I know that you experience yourself, Valerie. May the Lord bless you so much for hanging in there with so much tenacity to keep this website going for His glory. God bless you, dear sister.