Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pentecost Rapture - May 24/25 , 2015 - Texas Sue's Vision - Gary Stearman: The Pentecost Prophecy!

Texas Sue's Vision, posted on Dreams, Visions & Prophecy Forum.

Texas Sue
I am reposting a vision I had on Pentecost Sunday in 2003 because Lisaleenie requested it. I posted this sometime back and some may remember it. The Lord has shown me several things in full, open visions but this is the most stunning and memorable. I will never forget it.

*An Open Vision is one where you are wide awake and seeing both the natural and spiritual dimensions or realms at the same time.

On Pentecost in 2003 I had an
experience at church that I suppose would be called an "open vision". I have
not shared this with very many people because it is so sensational that many may not believe it. I always tell this exactly as it happened although it is hard to find the right words to describe much of it. During the worship, the pastor came up to the podium to welcome everyone and open the service. He threw his arms out and in a joyful way with great gusto declared, "It's Pentecost Sunday!" When he did this, I felt something release iin my body and the same joy he had began to come up inside of me like a fountain. There was just a wonderful moment of great happiness.

When he finished welcoming everyone, I immediately went up to give my offering in the basket on the right side of the altar. As I stood up, I was facing the opposite wall on the left side and my attention was captured by a very unusual sight. I could hear and see wind coming from the left wall at ceiling level. It was clear but I could see an outline like billowing clouds moving rapidly from left to right across the altar/ministry area where the dancers usually are. The sound was almost like an airplane taking off. For some reason no one was dancing and the area was empty except for me. As the wind billowed and passed over my head the air changed. It had weight to it and this wonderful scent. I took a breath and then just kept breathing in as much of this air as I could. It was the most wonderful substance you could imagine. It was as if everything you would ever need for health and life was in this air. The verse that came to me at that moment was that "Christ has provided all we need for life and godliness. I realized that I was both breathing and drinking the air at the same time. It was liquid and it seemed to be a living quality to it.

I don't know how long I stood there breathing that amazing air, still facing the left wall. I was just frozen in the same spot at the offering basket. Something compelled me to turn toward the congregation and when I did, I saw two things that were both stunning and puzzling. The first thing was the fact that everyone in front of me was full of light and covered in light.

I could distinguish three kinds of light. The first light came from inside. The skin on each face was transparent and a glowing, soft, luminescent light was shining through from inside the faces. It almost had a golden glow to it. I could not tell what color anyone's skin was because everyone was the color of light. I recognized the facial features but I only knew if someone was a particular color by memory. It was impossible to know by looking because all skin was transparent and glowing like lightbulbs through very thin lampshades.

The second kind of light was the covering light. This is very difficult to describe. That was when the seats were arranged in three sections so there were two aisles. People had begun to flow down those aisles to bring their offerings so I could see people who were standing in front of their chairs singing and others who were flowing down the aisles.

All of them were covered in solid light with light beams spiking off from them in every direction - up, out, and down something like porcupine quills. But these beams were solid and made entirely of very, very bright white light. There are no man-made lights like this. This was a whiteness I have not seen anywhere ever.. The beams were squared and solid almost like steel building beams, in different sizes. Some were as much as 4x4 inches in density and 4 to 6 feet in length. These beams also covered everyone's heads and came around their faces like huge crowns or halos.

It occured to me why Adam and Eve had no need of clothes. They were dressed in LIGHT, in the Glory of God. I could not see anyone's clothes because they were all covered head to toe in solid light. I realized that this was the glory that Adam and Eve had and lost. I remember thinking, "no wonder satan hates us so much". Each person was so spectacularly magnificient, so beautiful. It looked like a room full of huge diamonds with light refracting and radiating from them. I wondered if this is what the disciples saw when Jesus, Moses and Elijah were transfigured on the mountain.

The third kind of light was no less amazing than the first two. Everyone was singing and as the words came from their mouths, they came out as laser lights! This light from the mouth was a thin, long, shooting light like an arrow. As they sang, hundreds of these thin, piercing arrows of light were shooting into the atmosphere just like the laser beams in a laser light show. I saw that praise IS a weapon! This was astounding to me. It made the Bible so alive. I saw that every word that God gave was literal and solid and real. So many verses came to life as I stood there and watched this. I saw that "the power of life and death is in the tongue", that we really are children of light and wear "armor of light".

The second thing that had puzzled me was the fact that everyone was moving down the aisle in slow motion. It seemed like I had been standing in that one spot staring at this incredible sight for a very long time, however, the people coming down the aisle for all of that time still had not made it to the front. There seemed to be an element of timelessness. As if time had been almost suspended! There was a gracefulness to the way all were moving. Those standing and clapping their hands were also in slow motion. The people flowed down the aisle the way molasses or honey flows from a bottle.

At this point, I thought that I should go back to my seat instead of standing there gawking. while everyone stared back at me. Although the Glory that I saw was all over the room, as soon as my foot came down at the first row of chairs I popped back into the natural. It was like going through an invisible veil or curtain. I was standing in the Glory and then it was just a regular service again.

The odd thing was that when I started to walk back toward my chair, I was moving in slow motion like everyone I saw in front of me. There was something about that feeling, my legs were moving against a resistance and I recognized that feeling but could not remember what it was A week or so later I was thinking about this and trying to remember when I had felt that sensation before and remembered that it is the way it feels to walk across the swimming pool. The only thing is that this resistance that I felt while walking extended from head to toe. I remembered the liquid quality of the air that I was both breathing and drinking along with the sensation of the resistance of water while I was walking and realized that there was water in there that was over our heads.

A year earlier, I was reading an account of heaven by a woman who had been caught up. She told about being instructed to walk through the crystal stream in heaven. She was told that it washes away the remnants of the old earth life. She was afraid of going in and asked how she would be able to breathe when the water went over her head. She was surprised that when it covered her head she could breathe in this water.

It seemed like heaven had come down and covered everyone in the room. Everytime I walk down to the offering basket I remember this day. One moment I am bending over the offering plate and in the next there is this stunning display of the Glory of God reflected off of everyone in that room. It was such an amazing sight. Just as I began to think that I would never see anything like that again, I saw one of those light beams for just a split second shoot out of Carolyn B's back. She was standing in front of me at the First Fruits service on April 2nd! It was just one beam and it just seemed to spill over into the natural realm just for a moment, then it slipped back out of sight. In the book of Daniel it says that there is a time at the end when the righteous will shine like stars. It makes you wonder if this is what he meant.

Valerie
Wow, Thanks for sharing it with us again Texas Sue.

I totally agree, what an AWESOME VISION, and your description is so vivid I could almost see it myself as if I was there to experience it.

I loved reading again it truly is wonderful. Jesus is the Light of the World, and all those who received Jesus, Holy Spirit Filled people, where shinning from the inside out like the Lord Himself...!!! On Pentecost of all days, when the Holy Spirit descended from Heaven with upon the early disciples of the Lord.

God knows the day and hour, we know the Rapture is imminent, and could happen
any moment now. Any day the Lord our God has planned the Rapture to take place is fine with me. Longing for it to happen this year, would be truly Awesome!

God Bless,

Valerie

Hi Texas Sue, I hope you would reconsider, and come and finish the watch with us, until the Rapture occurs which could be as soon as this Sunday, May 24th, Pentecost; since it's only days away from Sunday.

We'd would love to have you back posting, along with Steve O. as well. We miss you both, and I hope you'll both reconsider. This is a time for togetherness, not for separation. Remember the Disciples of Jesus were gathered together, when they received the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.

Jesus is Coming and Soon we'll see Him Face to Face. Watching hoping and praying, that the time has finally arrived.

In the Love of Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Pentecost Rapture - May 24/25 , 2015 - Texas Sue's Vision - Gary Stearman: The Pentecost Prophe

Tom D. Posted the following

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Gary Stearman: The Pentecost Prophecy!

WOW, Tom D.,

This is an awesome video filled with excellent information on the Pentecost Prophecy & Rapture.

Hoping and Praying, that this is the case, that we literally could be just days away
from that great Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Mananatha!

Valerie

Re: Pentecost Rapture - May 24/25 , 2015 - Texas Sue's Vision - Gary Stearman: The Pentecost Prophe

Texas Sue
FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie, Bob and Valerie, I am glad that you were inspired by this vision. I think about it often and am always running across a verse in the Bible that comes to life for me because of this vision. I will find and post some of those verses on here later today. They make sense to me now because of this. They are not just written to be poetic or flowery but are fact.

One that instantly comes to mind is the one in Psalms 8:4-5

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

I saw that crown of light wrapped around the heads of everyone in that room. The light beams on the bodies were squared and extending out, but the beams over the head were rounded to the contour of the head. Could this also be the helmet of salvation in Ephesians 6?

I have a hunch that in the spirit realm that is how we look to the enemy. In the transformation when our physical bodies are changed to incorruptible to match our re-born spirits we will look like that outwardly. Not saying God told me that, but it is my assumption after seeing what I saw.