Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God: The Master Mathematician

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

by Noah W. Hutchings (Author), Christi Killian (Editor, Illustrator)

The Bible is the most numerically constructed book in the world. Justin Martyr (A.D. 160), Irenaeus (A.D. 180), Clement of Alexandria(A.D. 195), Tertullian (A.D. 210), Cyprian (A.D. 250), Victorinus (A.D. 280), Methodius (A.D. 290) and many other early church ministers and theologians wrote of this complex mathematical designs in Scripture that proved only a Master Mathematician could have directed this numerical construction. The fact that the sixty-six books of the Bible, written over a period of sixteen hundred years by fourty or more writers, most not having preceding or succeeding books, yet continuing the amazing mathematical patterns, proves that a Master Mathematician was in charge. While some books on this subject drown the reader with dry statistics, Noah Hutchings has written one that is easy to understand; one that will increase the Christians' faith in the Bible as the Word or God; and prove to the unsaved that the Master Mathematican who inspired the Scriptures is the same Lord Jesus Christ who is able to save to the uttermost all whot come to Him in faith.

http://www.amazon.com/God-Mathematician-Noah-W-Hutchings/dp/157558106X

Meaning of Numbers in the Bible INTRODUCTION

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Biblical Meaning of Numbers

An essential key to understanding the design of God's Word is through the meaning of Biblical numbers. The connections and patterns of numerals, when we search them out and understand them, reveal the handiwork of God. Although the arrangement of some is obvious, others are not and require in-depth Bible study. The patterns found do not exist by random chance but by design. Each one has a particular symbolism attached to it by our Creator.

Research has uncovered patterns in certain original language words and phrases that reveal a hidden meaning behind the Biblical text. This discovery offers additional proof that God inspired every word used in the book that boldly proclaims to reveal His will, plan, and purpose for man. The Eternal challenges us through Isaiah that HE ALONE is Creator.

"'To whom then will you compare Me, or who is My equal?' says the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold, who has created these things, who brings out their host by number." (Isaiah 40:25, HBFV)

The awesome complexity of the earth itself, as well as the infinite vastness of the universe (which man cannot even begin to comprehend), are silent witnesses of the existence and wisdom of a Master Creator. God designed and created the universe based on mathematical laws and numbers, principles that continue to govern the entire creation.

Indeed, God has wonderfully revealed Himself through His creation (Romans 1:20). Though the scientific community has discovered several of these immutable laws, men actually know "little to nothing" about God’s limitless universe.

Just as God employed mathematical laws to create everything, He used numerals in the design of His word. The Scriptures exhibit a numerical design that can only be explained by the direct inspiration of a Creator. Edward F. Vallowe, in his book Biblical Mathematics, writes the following.

How were numerics used to create the universe?
http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/numbers-and-creation-of-the-universe.html

How old are the heavens and the earth?
http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/how-old-are-the-heavens-and-earth.html

How are translations different?
http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/bible-translation-comparison.html

What are the facts about God?
http://www.biblestudy.org/beginner/facts-about-god.html

Only to the students of the Word, those to whom God's Spirit has given spiritual insight, will the code be plain. God is 'The Great Geometrician' and does everything after a plan by number, weight, and measure. If God is the Author of the Scriptures and the Creator of the Universe (and He is) then the Words of God and the Works of God should and will harmonize.

Imagine what the Scriptures would be like without the direct inspiration of a single Author!

"[The] various writers of the different books, men who lived in different ages, and most of whom never saw the others, would have crossed up each other had they not all been guided by a master mind, ONE, Who never makes a mistake, and Whose knowledge and wisdom comprehend the events of all time. The precision with which the Bible numbers all fall into their places cannot be accounted for except by the supernatural power and wisdom of a God Who is infinite" (Ibid., page 20).

From the time it was first begun to around 95 A.D., some forty key writers were involved in compiling the Scriptures. A single author would have to be a genius to develop a numerical design that applies to the entire book. The odds would be astronomical to have this many distinct authors, writing over a period of nearly three thousand eight hundred years, consistently following a complex numerical pattern. The task would be virtually impossible with the inspiriation of an almighty God.

Frequency
It is interesting to note that, on average, ONE in every FIVE scriptural verses contains a number. What these frequently used numerics mean reveals the mind of God and the divine design of His revelation to man.

We have shown in other materials the supernatural design in the use of numbers, both in the works of God and in the Word of God. We now come to their spiritual significance. We propose to take them in order, and to give under each not merely lists of passages or things, but first to define and explain the significance of the number. We will then illustrate its meaning as applied to its use.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/introduction.html

Re: God: The Master Mathematician

The way God uses numbers in the bible is spectacular. No man could ever have done this.