Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steve K. - Email Have You Wondered Why there hasn't been One single response of my series on Daniel

Steve K wrote:

RE: Daniel 12:4 and the Unsealing of the 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 13

Hi Valerie - your corrections are greatly appreciated! And once again you

have done a terrific job, this time adding the proper links!!

I really am so curious as to what the viewers are thinking about the

timeline produced by the pentacodes.

Have you ever wondered why there hasn't been one single response to

Malcolm's amazing revelation with so many views of my series?

Perhaps they have taken on the mind-set that "it's too good to be true"?

In any case, part 13 will PROBABLY be the last of my Dan. 12:4 series.

I say probably, because I have learned that God is always full of

surprises, His ways are certainly not my ways.

For example, the Lord has stopped me writing on certain topics and

gave my messages to post that were the furthest thing on my mind.

Please don't misunderstand me, if part 13 becomes my last article, it

has absolutely nothing to do with the lack of response on the part of

the Rapture Flight To Heaven viewers.

It appears that the time has come for me to expend the bulk of my time

and energy into bringing this crucial message / warning across the radio

waves; I truly believe that this is my final "assignment" in my 30+ years

as a theology and Bible prophecy teacher.

This does NOT mean that I am "disappearing" from contact with this awesome website. I

will always be available for questions and also plan on replying to the various

articles which I read on almost a daily basis.

Although I have expressed my appreciation to you before, I truly believe that the Lord

has "hand - picked" you in His plan to bring forth this particular message.

Very shortly you will receive your reward for all your time and energy invested into

His Kingdom. Surely God has and will continue to bless your ministry at

Rapture Flight To Heaven.

Your fellow - servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Steve K.

Steve K. - Email Re: Daniel 12:4 and the Unsealing of the 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 13; My Reply..

My Email reply to Steve K.,

Hi Steve K.,

Thank you so much for your amazing studies, I really enjoy them, and I'm watching along with you and others to the Lord's soon coming in the clouds for us, at the Rapture.

I know God is the greatest mathematician, that ever was, or ever will be. Our Father has numbered so many things, spoken of in the Bible, even the number of hairs on our heads. Our precious Lord,
leads those who are willing to obey Him, and do His bidding here on Earth, to bring the many to the Lord.

I believe that so many have fallen asleep, but no matter if I was the only one to respond to your articles, because take a look at the number who have visited and have read yours posts; thousands. Then there is the spreading of the words , from one person to another by word of mouth, as well as the written word.

The main reason there have been no replies, except for my own is, I believe that because of so many dates in the past that others have said, that have come and gone, with no Rapture, which have made many more scoffers. "Where is the coming of the Lord, everything remains the same as our forefathers", which isn't a true excuse, for if they really studied to show themselves approved, they would see all the signs which Jesus spoke about to watch for His coming. However, many are hesitant to dare to believe to protect themselves from further disappointment, and are guarding their
feelings. I understand, it is a human emotion, that each of us can, and does experience in our lives. However, there should always be "hope" that the time has finally come.

Your studies are totally remarkable, and I do hope you will continue to post more studies, if the Lord inspires you to do so.
The body of Christ, needs encouragement, too many are discouraged and are doubting that anything will happen come September in regards to the Rapture.

The joy of watching has left some, and they are returning to their worldly plans, instead.

The joy of watching for the Lord needs to be rekindled for if we long and love the Lord's appearing and coming for His
bride; we need to be a joyful bride, not a somber one. "Joy to the World the Lord is Coming Again".

I so pray that the Brothers and Sisters will be united / reunited together, in love, caring, forgiveness, and more encouragement, of Jesus coming at the Rapture. Some of us have watched for decades, and within months now, we will be with the Lord via the Rapture.

God Bless, you dear Brother in Christ for your taking the time to share all the work you have done. I'm more than happy to continue to help you post anything you need help with as in the past. Just let me know, and I will do my very best.
Steve, may your rewards in Heaven be many, and I can't wait to meet you along with all the Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Pray for me Steve, there is so much happening in my life at the moment, that only the prayers of the righteous can give me the strength to carry on.

It's not easy at times doing the Lord's bidding, however Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, but He did say it would be worth it.

In the love, of Jesus,
YSIC,

Valerie