Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elvis Lost song -One Pair of Hands (Lisa hope you catch this)

For Fair use and information only

I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE.
And the tears have not stopped since seeing this video.

If you are hurting or going through a trial, may the music and
video be a blessing.

Lisa, thinking of you.

Re: Elvis Lost song -One Pair of Hands (Lisa hope you catch this)

Valerie, Mary, Lisa & All--

Here is still yet "another" beautiful Elvis song (in two different versions)--"Somebody Bigger Than You and I"...that you may not have heard either:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

This song, btw, is from Elvis' Cryin' In The Chapel album & CD.

Mary, Elvis' "One Pair of Hands" song is simply beautiful!!! Thanks sooo very much for posting it to share w/all of us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy, Valerie, Mary, Lisa & All--

This Elvis song--"Precious Lord Take My Hand" was sung by him on a record album in an Touched By An Angel episode to a dying Elvis fan. The TBAA angels in the hospital room with her were: (Andrew) John Dye; (Monica) Roma Downey; & (Tess) Della Reese. Hope you enjoy it too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Very beautiful Tammy. !!!

If there are other replies. I am having MODEM problems. I had
to fight to get back on line and may not be able to reply right
away.

Thank you Mary, & Tammy,

Lisaleenie, I hope this brings you comfort too; Jesus understands, He really does,
because He suffered much.

These are absolutely beautiful to listen too.

It's a blessing to listen to them, especially, when a person is hurting.
Jesus understands our pain and suffering, while others may not.
The Lord brings much needed comfort, to those who seek Him.
Lord have mercy on us all.

The Best of Elvis Gospel Album - first one played is "He touched me" & much more.
including "God will see me through".

God Bless,

Valerie

Very beautiful song.. I really enjoyed it, but I believe that was Carrol Roberson singing though.

I have to say, that did sound close to Elvis..

RJB

RJB, you may be right as credit was given to both.

Thanks

Thank you so much, Mary, that was very thoughtful. I really appreciate it. I've never heard that song, either, wow, how beautiful!

Mary, Tammy, RJB, and Valerie, it's amazing how this thread came up at this time. This past week I've been in horrible pain where I couldn't get to sleep for hours, and even when I did, it was in short patches. I'm up again tonight, not being able to sleep. So when I saw this thread and the beautiful songs by Elvis, this really touched my heart. Thank you all!

I really hope to see Elvis in heaven. His gospel songs really ministered to me, especially, "How Great Thou Art." I remember reading that one of his fans called him, "The King", and he politely thanked her, but said, "There is only one King, and that is Jesus". So I really hope that he was saved!

Just for you, Lisaleenie, here is Elvis' singing "How Great Thou Art". I too love hearing him sing this beautiful song as well.

Elvis sooo right on! There "IS" only but one King, and that "IS" Jesus.

I too, hope that he was saved.

And I hope 'n' pray that you get well soon, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Lisaleenie,

{Mary, Tammy, RJB, and Valerie, it's amazing how this thread came up at this time. }

Lisaleenie, it was posted on facebook by a friend of mine.

And I was going through some spiritual battle and the song WITH
THE VIDEO made a world of difference for me. It was answer to
a very achy heart.

Lisaleenie, I'm so sorry to hear about your pains, suffering and trials.
May the good Lord look down upon on all who cry out to Him, to release them from their
pain and sorrow.

Mary, I'm sorry to hear you were going through some spiritual battles; May the good Lord send His comforter, the Holy Spirit, to fight those Spiritual battles for you, and protect you from all harm.

Lisaleenie, Mary & Everyone,

No one understands us better than Jesus does; especially those who are suffering. Jesus knows and understands, and empathizes with our pain and suffering on earth. For Jesus Himself suffered much and died a painful horrific death on the cross. He was innocent, and didn't deserve such a death, however, Jesus obeyed the Father, putting others before Him, and His needs, and willing accepted His fate.

Lisaleenie, I was praying so fervently last night for you Sis, that God would remove your pain. I fervently prayed for Jesus to come soon and take us at the Rapture. I fervently prayed for this website, the members, & for guidance as to, if I should continue on or would the Lord have me turn to another direction to serve Him.
Before, I knew it I was praying in tongues, therefore, I prayed for interpretation and the good Lord did it.

Should I continue Lord, I asked, keeping this site running, or would you have me go
a different way to serve the Lord? I don't have the strength Lord, so please strengthen me physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, to take the blows, opposition, and disagreements, with godly boldness and courage for the better of all. I prayed for forgiveness, for those I may have offended and have forgive those who have offended me. It was such a cleansing prayer in the Spirit. It felt so freeing, and I prayed, that the Lord's will be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The Lord interpretation, saying, "Continue the work I started with God's help", and not to let anything or anyone deter me from doing it.

I asked in my prayers and in tongues, Jesus are you coming soon now, perhaps this year, to take those who love you and long for your return for them at the Rapture.

"YOU WILL SEE ME SOON VALERIE"

Then I fell asleep, and left everything in the "Lord's Hands"

In the Love of Jesus,

YSIC,

Valerie

Elvis sings this song with all his heart and it is beautiful.

mary
For Fair use and information only

I HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE.
And the tears have not stopped since seeing this video.

If you are hurting or going through a trial, may the music and
video be a blessing.

Lisa, thinking of you.

Yes it is beautiful Tom D., touches ones very soul.
Thanks again Mary, for posting this video; just proves, that
God does work in mysterious ways of bringing His own together.

God Bless!

Valerie