Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daniel 12:4 and the Unsealing of the 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 13 - Email From Steve K.

The Pentacodes and the Framing of Daniel's 70th Week :

In part 12 of my "Daniel 12:4" series, I presented the case for the likely interpretation or message behind Valerie's "SkyBlue21" vision ... "3 X 7" Completion!?" / Sept. 13/14 Rapture.

Today we will look at it from the vantage point of Daniel's 70th week (the 7-year Tribulation).

By adding a third and final timeline to the scenario, we can define or frame the timeline of the 70th week.

"SkyBlue21" ... 3 X "3 X 7" :

(1) 1994 + 21 years = 2015 (Rapture).

(2) "777" = 2001 - 2015.

(3) 2001 + 21 years = 2022 (2nd Coming of Christ & Armageddon).

When we turn to Malcolm Isted's pentacodes, we discover that the numbers produced by
the codes perfectly "dove-tail" with these three timelines in the construction of the 7 - year Tribulation period.

One of the biggest obstacles that I faced in my presentation of my "Daniel 12:4" series (or should I say Malcolm Isted's series?) has been my inability to adequately display Malcolm's pentacodes in their complete form. And since they are "center stage" in this particular article,

I am deviating from my standard format.

This time, thanks to Malcolm's free (no strings attached) introduction to his book on his website, you will be able to view Malcolm's pentacodes and vision timelines "straight from the source".

http://theequation.co.za/TheEquationIntro.pdf

These visual aids are priceless tools when it comes to gaining a deeper understanding of Malcolm's vision ...... the 2015 - 2022 timeline.

To access Malcolm's introduction http://www.theequation.co.za/index.html ; click on "more about" at his homepage, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen (bottom of article), then click on, "A Brief Introduction", and scroll down to chapter 4 (pg. 11) to see how the pentacodes frame the years 2015 - 2022 as Daniel's 70th week.

http://theequation.co.za/TheEquationIntro.pdf

I would strongly recommend reading the other four chapters of his introduction which provides powerful complimentary information to the topic at hand.

The remainder of this message contains additional information pertaining to chapter 4 of Malcolm's introduction, which was extracted from his books, "The Equation", and "The Equation For Dummies (Codes of the Bible Book 3).

(1) From "A Brief Introduction", .....

"the 16 Hebrew words of Genesis 1:14 produce the following number : 2013184152412618752".

The first 8 words of Genesis 1:14 produce the number 501645312, and the next 8 words God encoded is 4013162496 .....

501645312 x 4013162496 = 2013184152412618752.

At some 2 million trillion, we can be assured that this combined code is a unique number that has never been recorded. It is truly a supernatural algorithm, and it is so important to God's end-time purposes that when He formulated these words that created time and matter, He placed these two codes inside them, side by side.

These two codes / numbers ..... 501645312 and 4013162496 are present in every verse of the Bible in one form or the other!!

(2) From "A Brief Introduction", ...."By simply multiplying 2013184152412618752 by 14 and 21, then adding the two answers, we create a single code for the 7 years between 2015 and 2022.".......

Beginning of Time

2013184152412618752 X 14 = 28184578133776662528 = 5775 / 2015.

2013184152412618752 X 21 = 42276867200664993792 = 5782 / 2022.

5761 / 2001 70461445334441656320 = 2015 - 2022.

Whether or not we agree with the methodology used to arrive at this massive number is irrelevant. It is simply a theory, and like any other theory or hypothesis it has no standing until it is proven.

This is where this method differs from all other methods we have used to triangulate the return of Jesus Christ. Whether it is Jesus' fig tree parable, or the Jubilee cycle, or even the vision, or all of them working together and saying the same thing, they are not measurable according to the law of probability.

But this one is quantifiable. For what are the chances of finding a match for this number that can be proved in the Bible?

We have created a 70 million trillion problem for ourselves. On the scale of probabilities - if we are looking to match this massive number it would be considered almost impossible.

But this is not the biggest problem we face. Matching massive numbers like this is one thing. It can be done and has been done. Our biggest problem is to find something in the Bible that not only matches this number, but explains it.

If this can be found, it can be stated as a mathematical certainty that it frames the 70th week of Daniel from 2015 to 2022.

But the statistics do not end here. The more places we can go in the Bible to find this dual match, the greater the odds are of finding it. Conversely, the fewer places there are, the less the odds are that we will find it.

But the reality is that there is only one place in Scripture that adequately describes the 70th week. It is referred to many times directly or indirectly, but the only place we will find it's 7 - year framework - the key to it's identity - is in the full verse of Dan. 9:27, it is a question of all or nothing.

This is why Malcolm Isted wrote "The Equation", he believes the statistics ...... What number do the pentacodes produce by using the words of Daniel 9:27?.....you guessed it ......7046144533444165632!!!

To amplify what the Lord said to Habakkuk : "For still the vision [at the beginning of time, and on 28 August 2001] is for the appointed time [the 70th week in 2015 ], but it pants to the end [of the week in 2022] and does not lie."

Most analysts and scientists have a bias against data gathered from the Bible, but what will they say about this? Because this is the Bible, does it make this information any less credible?

Not even their most sophisticated computers and algorithms can come up with anything close to the technology in this ancient cryptogram!! ....WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!

Re: Daniel 12:4 and the Unsealing of the 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 13 - Email From Steve K.

The "Strong" Connection to the year 2015 :

Many students of God's Word are familiar with "Strong's Concordance of the
Bible."
A concordance is an alphabetic arrangement of words occurring in a book (especially in the Bible) with citations of the passages concerned.
Each word in the Common English Version of the Bible can be traced back to
it's source in the original text of the Hebrew Old Testament or the Greek
New Testament. And those source words are numbered.

Did the Lord inspire Dr. James Strong and his colleagues when they undertook
this massive task? .... I do believe so!
Let's start by looking at the Blood (Red) Moons. The Blood Moon Tetrad of
2014 - 2015 certainly appears to be a harbinger of the two monumental events
that will occur in 2015 ... The Rapture & the start of Daniel's 70th Week!

Joel 2:31, "The sun shall be turned [H2015] into darkness, And the moon into
blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

"the great and terrible day of the Lord = Daniel's 70th Week.

"shall be turned = [H2015] or Hebrew word #2015.

Hebrew : Strong#2015 = haphak - to turn about or over, by implication, to
change, overturn, return, pervert.
The "pervert" of haphak is common to "avah" [Strong #5753] meaning, "to
crook, do amiss, bow down, made crooked, commit iniquity, pervert, do
wickedly, do wrong."

There are two major events that unfold in 2015, the Rapture of the Church
and the Peace Treaty of Daniel 9:27.
In Malcolm's vision, both are designated "the appointed time." "Pervert"-
haphak, clearly belongs to the Treaty of Daniel 9:27, which will strengthen
the crooked and perverse Oslo Accord of 1993 / 5753 for another seven years.

While the Hebrew haphak is the "bad" part of the appointed time, the Greek
epiphaneia is the "good" part of it.
There are exactly 22 years from the Declaration of Principles to the day of
the Solar Eclipse of Sept 13, 2015 ... The Feast of Trumpets!(and Rapture?!).
The Oslo Accords, officially called the Declaration of Principles on Interim
Self-Government Arrangements, or Declaration of Principles (DOP), were
finalized in Oslo Norway on Aug 20, 1993.
They were OFFICIALLY SIGNED at a public ceremony in Washington D.C. ON
SEPT. 13, 1993 with Yasser Arafat signing for the PLO and Shimon Peres
signing for the State of Israel!!!...."22 years" = "11+11" or Nov 11, 2015 -
the "confirming of the covenant or Peace Treaty!....
What a "Strong" connection between the Rapture and the start of Daniel's 70th Week!!

Greek : Strong#2015 = epiphaneia - a manifestation, i.e. the advent of Christ
(past or future), appearing, brightness.

There are only six Scriptures in which the Greek word G2015 is found :

(1) 2 Thess.2:8, "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall
consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness
[G2015] of his coming."

(2) 2 Tim.1:10, "But is now made manifest by the appearing [G2015] of our Lord
Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death."

The following four usages of epiphaneia directly refer to the Rapture of
the Church!! :

(3) 1 Tim.6:14,"That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable,
until the appearing [G2015] of our Lord Jesus Christ."

(4) 2 Tim.4:1,"I charge thee therefore before God, and the lord Jesus Christ,
who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing [G2015] and his
kingdom."

(5) 2 Tim.4:8,"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,
which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to
me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing [G2015]."

(6) Titus 2:13,"Looking for THAT BLESSED HOPE, and the glorious appearing
[G2015] of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ."!!

"Lift up your heads because your redemption draws near"!!
(Luke 21:28).

Re: Daniel 12:4 and the Unsealing of the 2015 - 2022 Timeline - Part 13 - Email From Steve K.

Thanks Steve,

Another amazing piece of the puzzle.

This is a great encouragement of those of us who are watching for the Lord's soon return.

I'm so looking forward to meeting Jesus in the air, and I can't wait for that Rapture Flight to Heaven.

We will soon, see our Lord, face to face; Hallejuah!!! Praise God!

Oh what joy it will be to see our Savior, who died for us sinners.
For all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory; only Jesus the sinless,
perfect one, did no wrong, so that He could reconcile us back to God the Father.

God Bless you, for blessing us with these gems, you have found.

Maranatha!

Valerie

The Final Blood Moon and the Tetrad Clock Countdown to November 11th, 2015

In today's message, we will examine the various patterns, Biblical numerics, and day-counts associated with the 4th and final Blood Moon
of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad ..... the Super Blood Moon of September 28, 2015. These various signs ominously appear to link the Super Blood Moon with the onset of Daniel's 70th Week on Nov. 11, 2015.

The Super Blood Moon on Sept. 28, 2015 is the only one within the Tetrad that will be visible in Jerusalem. This may indicate that it is primarily directed to the nation of Israel, and that the fulfillment of the 70th Week (Dan. 9:27) is looming on the horizon.

(a) Let's begin with a very critical day-count ...... From the Super Blood Moon (total Lunar eclipse) of Sept. 28, 2015 to Nov. 11, 2015 there are 44 days. In Bible numerics, the number 44 represents judgment of the world!

Does the 3rd total Lunar eclipse (Blood Moon) of the 2014 - 2015 Tetrad point to this terrifying countdown?

The 3rd Blood Moon took place on April 4, 2015 or "4-4"-15. It was the shortest total Lunar eclipse of the 21st century lasting just 4 minutes & 44 seconds. The numeric value of the Hebrew word for "blood, dam," is 44, and alludes to the 44th President of the United States.

The following quotes are taken from Leo Hohmann's WMD article, "Mystic rabbi issues ominous warning on eve of blood moon" .......Rabbi Amram Vaknin, described as a 'mystic rabbi living in southern Israel', is urging all Jews to pray and repent as the third blood moon of a tetrad cycle approaches, according to a report in Breaking Israel News" ....

"Vaknin is not easily dismissed because he reportedly predicted the events of the Gaza Flotilla and the Carmel forest fire in 2010, the Operations Pillar of Defense of 2012 and Protective Edge of 2014" ....... "He warns that Israel is facing great judgment and potential danger at this time, according to the report " .... "the rabbi's concerns have a lot to do with the number 44 and the current U.S. President"....

"Vaknin predicted that the 44th President would "bring bloodshed, dam, to the Jewish people". It should be noted that the rabbi made this prediction before President Obama's election to office, according to Breaking Israel News".

(b) The numerical patterns derived from the last 4 prophetic Blood Moon Tetrads :

A "prophetic" Blood Moon is defined as four total Lunar eclipses spaced at six lunar months apart from one another, falling on the Jewish Feast dates of Passover and Tabernacles.

These "prophetic" Tetrads are very rare indeed, there were only 8 such occurrences from the time of Christ to the time of our current Tetrad.

There are astonishing numerical patterns that develop when we combine the final 4 prophetic Blood Moon Tetrads of 1493 - 1494 a.d., 1949 - 1950 a.d., 1967 - 68 a.d., and 2014 - 2015 a.d.

These patterns are displayed in chart form at 1:02:39 into the video entitled, "I put the CUBE in the Guidestones" (by Georgia Guidestones - pub. Nov 8, 2014)....my apologies for my inability to provide this vital chart at this point in the article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAbJlm7vdYY

It certainly looks like YHVH ... THE GREAT MATHEMATICIAN, encoded these patterns throughout the Blood Moon Tetrads. Here are my observations and break-down of the possible message(s) that are being conveyed by these amazing celestial luminaries :

(a) The day-counts between the Blood Moon Tetrads of 1493-94 a.d. (the 5th since the time of Christ) and the 1949-50 a.d. (6th) produce a "411" code.

(b) The day-counts between the Blood Moon Tetrad of 1949-50 a.d. (6th) and the 1967-68 a.d. (7th) produce a "911" code.

(c) The combined numerical patterns of the 5th, 6th, & 7th Blood Moon Tetrads produce a final code in the final Tetrad (8th) & final Blood Moon (Sept. 28, 2015) ...... "11 11".

By adding 44 days (the sign of the April 4, 2015 Blood Moon) to Sept. 28, 2015, it will bring us precisely to "11-11"-15 or November 11, 2015!!

There is another incredible code that appears to support this 11-11-15 date. It can be viewed in the same video,

"I put the CUBE in the Guidestones", right before the Blood Moons are shown, at the 1:02:36 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAbJlm7vdYY

The day before the official UN vote to recognize Palestine as a nation 11/28/2012, there was a Penumbral Eclipse in which the moon went BELOW the earth....

11/28/2012 Decoded :

11 1 11 1 11

= 11 11 11 11

= 11 X 4

= 44

Sept. 28, 2015 + 44 days = Nov. 11, 2015!

The day of the official UN vote was Nov. 29th or the 333rd day of the year .....

11/29/2012 Decoded :

= 11 11 11 1 11

= (9) 11's

= "911"

It is surely looking more and more like the tragic events surrounding the "911" sign in N.Y.C., U.S.A. (Sept. 11, 2001) was merely a "type" or "preview" of that which the entire world will begin to experience on Nov. 11, 2015 ..... day #1 of 7 years of Tribulation!!