Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Antichrist!!! 100% Indisputable PROOF!!! VIDEOS!!!

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES" ONLY

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

NO PERSONAL COMMENTS

YES! Barack Obama Is The Antichrist!!! 130 Things That Show 100% Indisputable PROOF!!!

Published on Apr 17, 2015
I went thru 3 years of notes & have now DOUBLED my old amount of 66 items PROVING Barack Obama is the Antichrist!. If you don't believe now, you simply don't have discernment!!! If you want 100% Indisputable PROOF of the Identity Of The Future Antichrist, DONT waste your time listening to Peoples Opinions. Hear The MOST EXHAUSTIVE Study EVER Proving 100% It Is Barack Obama!!! WAKE UP NOW SHEEPLE Before It's Too Late!!!!

Re: YES! Barack Obama Is The Antichrist!!! 130 Things That Show 100% Indisputable PROOF!!! VIDEO!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes" Only

NO PERSONAL COMMENTS

Barack Obama is The Antichrist BEST PROOF COMPILATION

Published on Feb 12, 2015
The best case FOR that Obama is THE ANTICHRIST of the Bible.
End time prophecy, something BIG is going to happen!
Watch the full video with an open mind and tell me what you think
in the comment section. May God pour out his spirit on you in the name of the Holy Spirit.

Re: The Antichrist!!! 100% Indisputable PROOF!!! VIDEOS!!!

bump

Re: The Antichrist!!! 100% Indisputable PROOF!!! VIDEOS!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

YES! Barack Obama Is The Antichrist!!! 130 Things That Show 100% Indisputable PROOF!!!

Published on Apr 17, 2015
I went thru 3 years of notes & have now DOUBLED my old amount of 66 items PROVING Barack Obama is the Antichrist!. If you don't believe now, you simply don't have discernment!!! If you want 100% Indisputable PROOF of the Identity Of The Future Antichrist, DONT waste your time listening to Peoples Opinions. Hear The MOST EXHAUSTIVE Study EVER Proving 100% It Is Barack Obama!!! WAKE UP NOW SHEEPLE Before It's Too Late!!!!

See video above at time around at about the time 12:50 or earlier, to hear the follow points listed below. This man has 130 listed points, and others he has added, with scripture references.

Some say he has to come from Roman Empire:

According to Scholars the Anti-Christ must come from a Confederation of 10 nations,
or a reborn Roman Empire, which Obama is from. Dan 7:24-25, Rev. 17:7

Others say he must be a Jew:

Obama is part of the Old Roman Empire by birth, his Dad was a native of Kenya, when it was still under the Roman Empire. Obama is 25% Jewish,40% Arab, 10 %African, 15% Anglo-Saxon.

This shows he does come from the Roman Empire, by birth.
This also shows he comes from Jewish nation as well.

Seems he fulfills, these two without question, and no one else does. What about
all the others he has listed 130 in total, I don't see anyone coming even close
and matching as close as Obama does. He is THE ANTICHRIST...no doubt about it.