Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Email from Texas Sue & My Response - Re: Moderator

Email from Texas Sue

Valerie, I am fine, however, I am working full time now and also involved in some community volunteering which is taking up much of my time, not to mention family time. I am stepping out of the moderator role as of this week because it is not fair to you and Kathy to carry the lion's share of the load in moderating the forum. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the team. Best of luck to you both. Sue

---------------

My Reply:

Sue, I'm glad to hear you are fine; good news. I've missed hearing from you.
I had no idea you were working full time now, and involved with community volunteering.

It is apparent that you no longer have the time to be a moderator, that's understandable, due to the busy schedule you have now on your plate. Please do continue to post when you have time at the forums.

Thank you for all your help moderating, I very much appreciate your time and effort you gave to Rapture Flight to Heaven. Hope to see you soon at the Rapture Flight to Heaven.

God Bless,

Valerie

Just to a note, to let you all know, that we will not be considering another Moderator at present, as there are very few posts daily, that Kathy & I can handle just fine right now. Therefore, there is no need for anyone else at the moment.

Should by chance it gets busy, we'll decide then, who we think could join the team,
and is willing to help out.

The Rapture Flight to Heaven Website will continue, as long as possible. There is so much evil out there, and so few places that really care to share the truth. The Rapture could happen at any moment, heads up, our redemption draws nigh.

Maranatha!

Valerie

How do you say goodbye to Texas Sue? Sounds almost impossible to me.

Bob D

I agree with you totally, Bob D. T/Sue is going to be greatly missed on RFTH.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Bob D., & Tammy,

You can always email Sue, or leave a message for her on RFTH.

sarmstrong2007@yahoo.com

Yes she will be missed; I missed hearing from her immediately, that's why I wrote to her to see if she was alright, thinking that the bad storms in Texas had something to do with her absence. I'm sorry to see her gone, and she knows how much she is loved by all here. I miss her everyday since, and even sent her an email again,
stating if I had upset her by something I said or did on the forum to forgive me; no reply.

I'm sure she will be dropping in to read, and perhaps even post when she has time.

Perhaps things may change in the near future, God only knows for certain.

The only thing that is constant in life and won't be missed are death and taxes.

Please continue to keep her in your prayers; I still do each and every day.

Valerie

Texas Sue, you will be missed. May God Bless you.

Tammy S.
Bob D

I agree with you totally, Bob D. T/Sue is going to be greatly missed on RFTH.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Bob D.,

I believe I made a mistake here a big one at that. It finally dawned on me today.

I honestly thought by reading your reply at first that, you wanted to get in touch with Texas Sue, to say goodbye, and didn't have her email. That it was impossible for you to get in touch with her. That's why I gave her email address. That's me blushing...

When I'm in pain, my mind is not clear, and on top of it all, the medication doesn't help either.

Of course it hard to say goodbye to someone who has been a part of the team here for years and is loved by all. At least I got Tammy's message across alright, as I stated I miss her too.

Still praying for her, and everyone here, and the forum.

Would be nice to finish watching for the Rapture to the end, together, and not separated.

Well I believe in miracles, and that nothing is impossible for God.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, as it is the truth...need prayers.

Valerie