Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weather Around The World, Week Of 5/12: Killer Tornadoes In Texas; Super-Typhoons In The Pacific

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Weather Around The World, Week Of 5/12: Killer Tornadoes In Texas; Super-Typhoons In The Pacific

Weather Pattern Government, which has persisted since last Wednesday, has brought a variety of unpleasant weather from the Rocky mountains to the Atlantic Coast.

http://www.decodedscience.com/weather-around-world-week-512-killer-tornadoes-texas-super-typhoons-pacific/54102

Re: Weather Around The World, Week Of 5/12: Killer Tornadoes In Texas; Super-Typhoons In The Pacific

Valerie,

Us Arizonans have absolutely NO complaints whatsoever about our weather.

We're perfectly happy with our temps that comes 'n' goes in waves of highs 'n' lows...lows below the 100s, that is. And we hope 'n' pray that our low temps stay that throughtout the summer months.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Weather Around The World, Week Of 5/12: Killer Tornadoes In Texas; Super-Typhoons In The Pacific

Tammy, and everyone, please remember our Brothers and Sisters in Christ, who may be in harms way of these storms.

Please pray for our Texas Sue, and Steve O., who live in Texas, for their protection and that of their families.

I believe many people will experience terrible storms this year. My prayer is God to protect those who look to Him for protection out of harms way.

And those of us in Oklahoma, too, please.

BUMP UP!!!

Sorry, about that, Valerie, and my fellow RFTH family members. Living in beautiful Arizona, I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me.

Here's a song--"Till The Storm Passes By" by the Gaither Vocal Band, that might remedy those storms that are passing by. God has put this beautiful song on my heart and mind...sooo much so, that I decided to google it, so I could post it here.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES!

Hope this song brings you comfort, as well as enjoying it too?

Maranatha!
Tammy