Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Mothers Day - To those Angels who walk among us....God Bless!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A Tribute to all good Mother's, some who are still with us, and others whom have passed on. To all those who took upon themselves, to be a Mother, to the Motherless child, and to all those who have no children of their own, but have been a Mother figure, to someone who needed a Mother, who would show genuine love towards them. Happy Mother's Day, and God Bless You one and all.

Also:

In Remebrance of my Mother Maria, who has been with the Lord since Sept. 26, 1994.

Happy Mother's Day Mama, Love, Valerie

Re: Happy Mothers Day - To those Angels who walk among us....God Bless!

And Grandma's too...
While we honor all our mothers
with words of love and praise.
While we tell about their goodness
and their kind and loving ways.
We should also think of Grandma,
she's a mother too, you see....
For she mothered my dear mother
as my mother mothers me.
Author Unknown

Mother's Love
Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there.
Author Unknown

Tribute To Mother

On Mothers Day, pay your most humble tribute to Mother!

Mothers are everything for us when we are small...our lives revolve around her. For everything that we need we call mother. To protect us from all perceivable dangers we want her around us. To take us out we hold her arms. To kiss away our wounds we run to her. And for a warm hug and love we look for her. She is the focal point of our lives, the greatest human being in the world or should we say divinity on earth. On the special occasion of Mothers Day pay tribute to your mother - the greatest blessing of God on you.

On Mothers Day Thank your Mother
There is simply no way we can ever really thank mother for all she has done for us. She is the one who will be awake all night when we are sick. Praying to God to make us well and be ever ready to bear the pain that we may be experiencing. She is the one to wake up early in the morning to make the nicest tiffin and endure all our tantrums. Mothers are the ones who would forever complain that we are not eating enough or not eating right. They would cook all sorts of things so that we be strong and healthy. Mothers infact, worry more for our examinations than we must. They would take pains to complete our school projects leaving all other works behind while we play around with friends or just while away time watching movies.

Mothers are the one on whom we put all the blame for our failures. We would not hesitate once to point her single faux pas though she would not miss even a slightest opportunity to praise us. Isn't it tough to imagine how she must have borne our temper tantrums when we were teenagers. And how hard we must have made her life by behaving so rude and difficult. And yet she was so astonishingly cool. It it easy for the kids to be so demanding from parents, specially mothers as we take her affection and care so much for granted. Most often to the extent of selfishness. Mothers Day is the right time to apologise for all the troubles that we gave to our moms, without even realising at most times how troublesome we must have been to her.

Celebrate Mothers Day with your Dear Mother
Mothers Day is the perfect day to celebrate the joys of having a mother. It is the time to make amends for not being able to spend quality time with her. So turn your wrongs right by making all efforts to give a perfect Mothers Day to your mother. Think about her likes and dislikes about gifts and idea on celebration and act accordingly. Strive to make Mothers Day absolutely hassle free for your mother and take the responsibilities on yourself for a day. Pamper her a little on this special day of hers just as she pampers you all the year round. Give her a warm hug and a big kiss as you wish her a Happy Mothers Day!

http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/tribute-to-mother.html

Mother's Day holds a different meaning for anyone whose mom has passed away. Poems for this occasion can offer comfort and pay tribute to one of the most important individuals in anyone's life - their mom

Just because a mother has passed away, there's no reason her family shouldn't continue to celebrate Mother's Day and pay tribute to her memory. Reading a poem to honor her is a lovely way to bring her back in their midst as they share favorite memories of her life.

Remember Your Mom
When your mother dies
It doesn't matter how old you are.
You still feel like an orphan because
You've lost your guiding star.

She's the one you've always turned to
Whenever anything went wrong.
She's the one who cleaned your skinned knees
And chased nightmares away with a song.

She was there to celebrate
All your important days with you,
Like birthdays, and holidays,
And your very first day of school.

It was easy to take her for granted
Because you knew she'd always be there,
Until the day that she wasn't,
And you discovered life truly wasn't fair.

So each Mother's Day take a moment to
Remember the best things about her,
Like her gentle hands and open arms,
And how close the two of you were.

And you can be sure she's in Heaven
Thinking of you on this day above any other.
That's because you are the wonderful reason
That she became a mother.

Things I Miss About You

It's Mother's Day again,
And I'm trying to make it through,
Because this day reminds me
Of all the things I miss about you.

I miss your face smiling down at me,
With love shining from your eyes.
I miss the way you'd laugh at my jokes
So hard that it made you cry.

I miss the touch of your dear hands,
How gentle and kind they could be.
And I miss the warmth of your hugs, and how
You'd wrap me up tight as could be.

I miss the smell of your perfume,
The way it lingered in the air.
Sometimes I think I smell it again,
And I get a sense that you're there.

I miss the way you could always tell
When something in my life had gone wrong,
How you'd talk to me until I felt better,
Your words soothed me like a song.

And so I sit here once again
Remembering these things I miss
And this year, just like every year,
I make a silent wish.

I wish that one day I'll see you again,
Whole, and safe, and sound.
That you'll take my hand securely in yours,
And for Heaven we'll be bound.

I'll Celebrate Instead of Cry

Another Mother's Day is here,
And I still miss having you near.
You were the best mom you could be,
And I never once doubted your love for me.

I could spend each Mother's Day in sorrow,
Crying and wishing you were here,
But instead I choose to celebrate your life,
A life I still hold so dear.

I know you'd rather see me smile
Than stand here with tears in my eyes.
So I'll do my best to honor your memory,
And you'll live on as long as I am alive.

http://dying.lovetoknow.com/Mother%27s_Day_Memorial_Poems

Nobody can define relationship between mother and child in words. Mom is the first word that a child speaks when child learns to speak. Child shares anything with mother because she treats their child as a friend, philosopher and a guide. There are so many quotes written on mothers. So, on this mother’s day add beautiful quotes in to your greeting cards, gift tags or letters to your loving mother. Mother loves all her children evenly, but she shares with her daughter always extra special. Following Happy Mother's Day quotes from daughter' are mentioned.

Mother is guardian angels for child, Mother is never ugly or beautiful, rich or poor, sober or rude because mother is just Mother. She always loves her children. ‘Maa’, ‘Amma’, ‘Aai’, ‘Mummy’ names are different but the meaning is same that is Mother. Mother is one who can sacrifices her life for her child. She awake whole night to take care of her child.

A filmmaker Karan Johar says, “I share the best possible relationship with my mother. That makes up for every relationship I don’t have. She’s my best friend and a reason to look forward to the next day.”

Quotes of Happy Mother's Day from daughter:
As a child you walked before me,
To lead by example.
As a teenager you walked behind me
Looking out for my back
and being there when I needed you.
As an adult you walk beside me
So that, as two friends,
we can enjoy life together..
Happy Mothers' Day, Mom

We only have One Mom (Mum), One Mommy (Mummy),
One Mother in this World, One life.
Don't wait for the Tomorrow's
to tell Mom (Mum), you love her.

Best friends forever, mom and me
Picking flowers and climbing trees.A shoulder to cry on secrets to share
Warm hearts and hands that really care.

Because I feel that in the heavens above
The angels, whispering one to another,
Can find among their burning terms of love,
None so devotional as that of "Mother"
-Edgar Allen Poe

M... is for the million things she gave me,
O... means only that she's growing old,
T... is for the tears she shed to save me,
H... is for her heart of purest gold;
E... is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R... means right, and right she'll always be.

A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships. - Victoria Secunda

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. -Sarah Malin

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. - Tenneva Jordan

My Mom has always been one of my biggest supporters and the wisdom she has given me over the years has helped shaped the person I am today. - Catherine Pulsifer

My mom is literally a part of me. You can't say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors. - Carrie Latet

There is nothing so strong as the force of love; there is no love so forcible as the loveas the love of an affectionate mother to her natural child. -Elizabeth Grymeston

The older I get, the more I see The power of that young woman, my mother. - Sharon Olds

Judicious mothers will always keep in mind that they are the first book read, and the last put aside, in every childs library. -C. Lenox Remond

My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. - Graycie Harmon

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. - Agatha Christie

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren

My mother had handed down respect for the possibilities - and the will to grasp them. - Alice Walker

Who fed me from her gentle breast and hushed me in her arms to rest, And on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother. - Anne Taylor

Oh, to be only half as wonderful as my child thought I was when he was small,
and only half as stupid as my teenager now thinks I am.
-Rebecca Richards

http://lmg.letmeget.net/blog/happy-mothers-day-quotes-daughter

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

Bless your mom on Mother's Day with one of these poems, chosen especially with godly mothers in mind.

God's Helpers

God could not be in every place
With loving hands to help erase
The teardrops from each baby's face,
And so He thought of mother.

He could not send us here alone
And leave us to a fate unknown;
Without providing for His own,
The outstretched arms of mother.

God could not watch us night and day
And kneel beside our crib to pray,
Or kiss our little aches away;
And so He sent us mother.

And when our childhood days began,
He simply could not take command.
That's why He placed our tiny hand
Securely into mother's.

The days of youth slipped quickly by,
Life's sun rose higher in the sky.
Full grown were we, yet ever nigh
To love us still, was mother.

And when life's span of years shall end,
I know that God will gladly send,
To welcome home her child again,
That ever-faithful mother.
--George W. Wiseman

http://christianity.about.com/od/mothersday/qt/mothersdaypoem.htm

Mother's Day Prayer

My mom, I love her
And that's why I pray
Not just today on this Mother's Day

But with each remembrance
Of the love she's expressed
My thankfulness to the Lord I've professed

For my life began
In a warm and safe place
Then grew more secure in Mom's tender embrace

When I was little
She taught me to crawl
Then to walk and run, and get up when I fall

Nurtured and cared for
She raised me to stand
Lifted, supported, by her loving hand

She believed in me
Inspired me to dream
Nothing was impossible for me, it seemed

It was her example
That pointed the way
To the life in Christ I know today

My mom, I love her
On this Mother's Day
She's the reason I'm taking this moment to pray

My mom, I love her
Let her know, dear Lord
Please bless her with the most abundant reward

http://christianity.about.com/od/mothersday/qt/mothersdayprayer.htm

Another Year has passed and another Mother's Day has arrived!

God Bless all the loving Mother's, who took the time, to make a difference in our lives.

Don't forget to wish your Mother a Happy Mother's Day, or Grandmother, or perhaps, someone who has been a Mother figure to you.

A Happy & Blessed 2016 Mothers Day.

A Happy Mother's day to my Mom in Heaven! Hugs & Kisses!

M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.

http://happymothersdayquote.com/

Re: Happy 2017 Mothers Day - To those Angels who walk among us....God Bless!

A Tribute to all good Mother's, some who are still with us, and others whom have passed on. To all those who took upon themselves, to be a Mother, to the Motherless child, and to all those who have no children of their own, but have been a Mother figure, to someone who needed a Mother, who would show genuine love towards them. Happy Mother's Day, and God Bless You one and all.

Also:

In Remembrance of my Mother Maria, who has been with the Lord since Sept. 26, 1994.

Happy Mother's Day Mama,

Love, Valerie

Happy Mothers Day May 12th, 2019 - To those Angels who walk among us....God Bless!

Mother's Day Song: A Mother's Love- Gena Hill (Lyric Video)

A Tribute to my Mother Mary who has been in Heaven since Sept. 26th, 1994. Happy Mother's Day Mom...!

To my daughter Lora who is a Mother of two daughters, Happy Mother's Day Honey. To Everyone who reads or posts here, Happy Mothers to all loving Mothers whom are still present and especially to those who have passed on. We will never forget A Mother's Love.

This song is a beautiful remember how much a Mother's Love means...!

God Bless, all Mom's & Grandmothers too. Have a great day to remember and to share wonderful memories, while you make new ones today.

Valerie

Mother's Day Song - A Mother's Love