Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please continue praying for my brother.

My sister-in-law has been noticing the paleness in my brother (her husband)'s face as of lately.

He (being 71), you see-has suffered several heart attacks in the past couple of years...for which he has been pretty close to death, even dying as he was being revived, when he was up in Las Vegas, Nevada, for which he came back to life.

I am asking you all to "please" continue praying for my brother, Victor's heart and artery condition. My DSIL & I don't want anything to happen to him. He really needs your prayers.

Thank you very much in advance.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Please continue praying for my brother.

Praying Tammy for your Brother, may the good Lord sustain him, until Jesus comes at the Rapture.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Praying that God gives your brother a new heart Tammy, from His heavenly storehouse.

Thank you, Valerie & T/Sue, for your much needed prayers.

My brother, Victor, has six months more to go until he is completely out of the woods, re: him healing from his October 2014 heart attack. Meanwhile, he exercises daily on a treadmill at a gym that's over nearby him & my DSIL (his wife, Char), before he drives up here to his shop. For which there is always someone there to keep watch over how much he works out on it...so he doesn't overwork himself.

I want you all to know that Char & I greatly appreciate your prayers; that we are giving you our "full" permission to keeping him in your prayers. Please pray also for their salvation too, while you're at it. OK!?!

Again, thank YOU very for your prayers.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Dear Tammy, I just saw this prayer request. I'm sorry to hear about your brother's heart problems. Prayers are going up for him right now, and alone with prayers of salvation for him and your SIL.

Hugs, Tammy!

Thank you, Lisaleenie, I greatly appreciate your prayers too.

From what all my DSIL told me, she too feels that Vic's heart attacks were wake-up calls from God, Himself. But he (Vic) doesn't want to admit that.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I am very sorry, I haven't noticed this thread before now. (Recently, I have been scanning the headlines and going really fast most of the times because I am either very busy or not feeling well)
Praying for your brother.
Hugs

Thank you, Heidi, for your prayers for my brother. He really needs them!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy

Will be praying for your brother. Keep the faith. Our God is all powerful.

Tammy, I just finished praying for your brother and sister in law again, praying for healing for your brother and salvation for both he and your SIL.

Hi Tammy, how is your brother Victor doing? Saying a prayer for him now, and also for your sister in law for both of them to be drawn to accept Jesus.

Regina
Hi Tammy, how is your brother Victor doing? Saying a prayer for him now, and also for your sister in law for both of them to be drawn to accept Jesus.

After his last visit with his doctor this week, Vic has one more visit in SIX months...which comes up in December.

Meanwhile, he continues to walk a few miles on a treadmill in his local gym...for which he has lost alot of weight, which is a very good thing. Plus, he hasn't smoked since his October 2014th massive heart attack in Las Vegas, Nevada. Both my DSIL & I are very thrilled about that!

Vic hopes that during his last December 2015 visit with his doctor, that he'll give him a clean bill of health.

Meanwhile, please keep praying for Vic's & Char's salvation too, OK!?

Thank you.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, it sounds like your brother is doing better, and praise God that he quit smoking! That is not easy at all, so I think that is fantastic!

Will pray for your brother and DSIL's salvation.