Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Muslim Brotherhood Is In Charge of Jade Helm

Looks like it may be even worse than we thought...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/25/the-muslim-brotherhood-is-in-charge-of-jade-helm/

t is one thing for people of Islamic faith to serve the American government out of a sense of duty, honor and patriotism. It is quite another for people of any faith with ties to known terrorist organizations to be allowed to serve in highly secure and sensitive positions involving people with clear ties to a major terrorist organization. In this context, I am speaking about people holding key positions, many of them inside of the Department of Homeland Security, who are tied to the Muslim Brotherhood. And when the Commander-In-Chief is one of these individuals, America has a duty to speak out and take steps to force the government to remove these individuals, with very questionable loyalties, from office. Further, two days ago I alleged that there was a strong Muslim Brotherhood presence in the White House and some questioned the assertion. Subsequently, a significant part of this article will deal with validating these very serious concerns.

A Stern Warning from the Highest Levels of the American Military

One year ago, retired U.S. Air Force Gen. Tom McInerney, the former assistant vice chief of staff as well as the commander in chief of U.S. Air Forces Europe, shocked the media when he announced, on a radio program, the presence of the Muslim Brotherhood inside the U.S. government. The event received scant attention from the mainstream media (MSM).
McInerney’s assertions are echoed in the bestselling book jointly authored by Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliott, entitled Impeachable Offenses, which exposes how Obama has weakened America both domestically and abroad by emboldening America’s enemies by tacitly supporting a Muslim Brotherhood revolution, spurning our allies, and minimizing the very real threat of Islamic fundamentalism which now exists in key positions within the Federal government.

McInerney’s allegations are indeed backed up by irrefutable proof as it is now crystal clear that President Barack Obama has placed individuals who represent, or who are a part of, the Muslim Brotherhood, into high security positions inside the Federal government.

We in America have spent hundreds of billions of dollars in the name of fighting terrorism and have tragically forsaken our civil liberties in the pursuit of this fight. It is therefore, unconscionable, that we would allow the enemies of freedom-loving people to serve in highly sensitive positions within the Federal government. Here is a small sample size of the degree of penetration that the Muslim Brotherhood has achieved inside of the Obama administration.

Please open the article link and scroll down to get the names and particulars of MB in high places. Your tax dollars at work......