Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama takes a swipe at Christians, again!

"Fair use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

http://www.christianmessenger.in/obama-takes-a-swipe-at-christians-again/

Re: Obama takes a swipe at Christians, again!

Jade Helm - Christian Genocide in the making...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/23/jade-helm-in-the-hands-of-obama-is-a-christian-genocide-in-the-making/

You're speaking of another holocaust, just like the one that Adolf Hitler inflicted on the Jews. Only this one will be carried out against Jews and Christians! Because I don't believe that you-know-who intends to allow the American Jews to live, once he starts implementing that wicked scheme. It'll be Adolf Hitler and his Final Solution to the Jewish Problem all over again, only his hatred won't be directed only against Jews--it'll be directed against all followers of Christ and their families, too.

I'm counting on God to Rapture us off this planet before you-know-who starts carrying out his diabolical plot.

Waiting for that day, when God will SWIPE O, off this planet; Surely, the Sun will come out again, the birds will sing again, children will play, and Christians, Jews, will be allowed to pray, without persecution, to the One and only true God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

We're closer with each passing day, to the coming of our Lord Jesus for His Bride,
who is longing, and loving His soon appearance to His own.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks so much for posting this article, Tom.

Here is a quote from the article:

Graham, of Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, reminded Obama that Jesus Christ came to Earth to die for the guilty, while Islam’s Muhammad killed the “innocent.”

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Good for Franklin Graham for speaking up. I love this Godly man, who has the courage to uphold God's word and speaks up against evil and injustice.

Valerie
Waiting for that day, when God will SWIPE O, off this planet; Surely, the Sun will come out again, the birds will sing again, children will play, and Christians, Jews, will be allowed to pray, without persecution, to the One and only true God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob.

Yes, I know what you mean, Valerie. I don't think we will be here to see it. Our loving, gracious Heavenly Father is going to take us home first.

These last 7 years that he has been in office have been the longest years in my life. Anyone else feel this way?

Thanks for the Jade Helm article, Texas Sue.

Here is one of the quotes that stood out for me:

American Center for Law and Justice Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow has condemned Obama’s inaction against ISIS and their wholesale murders of Christians by asking “how many more Christians must be murdered at the hands of terror group ISIS before President Barack Obama decides to take specific action to stop the slaughter. It is unacceptable for President Obama, the West and the United Nations to stand idly by and watch the systematic elimination of Christians by radical Islamists.”

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Wow. Powerful statement by Jay Sekulow. It is so true.

And the statement by O in the video was chilling when he said that he wanted to establish a kingdom on earth!!!!!

Lisaleenie, thanks for those quotes. It seems like Franklin Graham is the ONLY preacher that is speaking up about the wholesale butchering of Christians around the world. Where are the other voices? The silence is deafening.