Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7.8 Quake in Nepal This Morning

Today there has been a 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Katmandu, Nepal that has reached across 5 other countries - India, Pakistan, China and others. Since the major quake there have been several major aftershocks of 6.0 magnitude. Already they know that over 700 are dead and expect that there are many more.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-earthquake-felt-nepals-capital-063242616.html

Re: 7.8 Quake in Nepal This Morning

Hey T/Sue,

Please do check out Valerie's Christchurch, NZ EQ thread report too, while you're at it. OK!?

Anyhoo, thank YOU for also reporting on the 7.8 quake in Nepal this AM. For I too, saw it being reported on FoxNews.

Surely, these EQs "must" be further signs of Jesus' soon coming to Rapture us from off of this planet, yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
Today there has been a 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Katmandu, Nepal that has reached across 5 other countries - India, Pakistan, China and others. Since the major quake there have been several major aftershocks of 6.0 magnitude. Already they know that over 700 are dead and expect that there are many more.

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-earthquake-felt-nepals-capital-063242616.html

Everest hit by avalanche after Nepal earthquake
A powerful earthquake in Nepal on Saturday triggered an avalanche on Mount Everest, climbers said, raising fears for those on the world's highest peak a year after another avalanche caused the deadliest incident on the mountain. An official from the Nepal tourist board confirmed that part of Everest base camp had been buried, and that eight people had been killed.

Read more:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/mounteverest/11562896/Everest-hit-by-avalanche-after-Nepal-earthquake.html

Tammy, thanks, I did read Valerie's post on New Zealand. earthquakes were definitely one of the signs that Jesus gave for the time of the end, that they would increase in number, intensity and come closer together.

Valerie, I had not heard about the avalanche on Mt. Everest happening also. What a nightmare for those in that area. The other two places it was felt was Tibet and Bangladesh. Sounds like it had far reaching effect so it must have been very strong. There have also been a lot of quakes around the island of Fiji lately.

Texas Sue, an Update...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes:

More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal earthquake
Sleeping in the streets and shell-shocked, Nepalese cremated the dead and dug through rubble for the missing Sunday, a day after a massive Himalayan earthquake killed more than 2,500 people. Aftershocks tormented them, making buildings sway and sending panicked Kathmandu residents running into the streets.

Read more:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/rescuers-struggle-reach-many-nepal-quake-fear-worst

THE VERY LATEST COUNT IS 4,000 AT THIS TIME.

Officials: Death toll from Nepal earthquake has surpassed 4,000

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/officials-death-toll-from-nepal-earthquake-has-surpassed-4000/ar-BBiJSHr?ocid=mailsignoutmd

Email received from Michelle, in regards to NEPAL & asking prayer for her youngest Son.

Dear Valerie,

Hello again. I didn't expect to be writing again so soon but I was led to look at the name Nepal after the EQ there as well as the usual analysis of the words connected with the quake.

Again, I do not know if you will want to post this, I leave it up to you.

Praying for your health and strength, I ask for your prayers too , I am in constant pain like many at RFTH but rejoice in the love of our Saviour. If anyone would pray for my youngest son who is still in the grip of the enemy at this late stage.

Blessings,

ML.

NEPAL – Derivation & Associations.

The closest word in Hebrew is H5308: nephal = to fall down, fall.

H5307: naphal = fail, fall down, cast away, overthrow, to fall

Is the root word from which we get the word

H5303: nephyil = giants, nephilim.

NEPAL where the recent devastating earthquake occurred is very near the summit of the world – Mt Everest the world’s highest mountain.

It is possibly related to the “fallen ones” who descended on Mt Hermon in Lebanon.

In studying the Strong’s Numbers we see that the corresponding Greek word G5308 and the related words surrounding it tie in with the place NEPAL and it’s height.

G5308: hupselos = high, higher, high things, lofty, exalted, highly esteemed.

G5309: hupselophroneo = high minded, proud.

G5310: hupsistos = highest, most high, the highest regions.

G5311: hupsos = on high, height, high, be exalted.

NEPAL as a country is listed as being about 80% Hindu, 10% Buddhist.

There are many temples venerating Lord Shiva.

Looking further at the number 5308 from a Biblical perspective,

Verse order # 5308 is :-

Data from Strong's Concordance

Deu 14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,

KJV
Hebrew

Strong's #

Value

And the pelican,

קאת

H6893 qa'ath

and the gier eagle,

רחם

H7360 racham

and the cormorant,

שלך

H7994 shalak

All these are unclean birds of prey listed in this verse.

Notice that the pelican or qa’ath has a value of 501.

The son of perdition has a name that has gematria of 500 or 501 depending on the spelling.

G500 is the NT word antichristos .

There are no verses with a total of 5308, however 5308 = 4 x 1327 (prime)

#4 being representative of the 4 corners of the earth.

There are only 2 words with a value of 1327 in the original Greek.

They are :

All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 1327

Text

Strong's

First Occ.

Διωγμου

G1375 diogmos / persecution

Mat 13:21

εφισταται

G2186 ephistemi / come

1Th 5:3

Mat 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

It is noteworthy that the tribulation is highlighted in the above verse.

This says to us that persecution cometh to the 4 corners of the world.

The fallen ones are involved in this.

In addition, the words, H5308: nephal, H5307: naphal, and H5303: nephiyl, all have a word value of 160.

G160: aiphnidios = sudden, unexpected.

This word is only found in 2 verses in the NT and both refer to the Day of the Lord.

Luk 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

And again,

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

The following is the analysis of the 7.9 EQ in NEPAL on April 25th, 2015.

@ 6:11 UT; 11:56 Nepal Time; 8:11Israel time.

G611: apokinomai = to give an answer to a question proposed.

G1156: daneion = the debt. (Only found in Matthew 18:27 “Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.”)

H611: ‘acown = mischief, evil, harm.

H1156: be’a’ = they sought, seek, make petition. (1st occ Daniel 2:13 “And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.”)

G811: asotos = riotous, creating wild disorder and confusion.

H811: eshkowl = the clusters (of the vine)

Putting it together, “To give an answer to the debt of mischief, evil and harm they sought in creating wild disorder and confusion in the clusters of the vine.”

May we endure to our departure with grace and faithfulness,

Blessings,

ML.

The death toll has risen to over 5,000, according to the Weather Channel.