Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Zealand 6.0 Earthquake‏ - Highlights date of Sept. 23rd - Day of Atonement

Email received from M.L. in regards to the New Zealand 6.0 Earthquake

Dear Valerie,

I wondered if the information below might be of interest to any of your readers.This Earthquake today in New Zealand seems to highlight the date of September 23rd - Day of Atonement and beginning of next 7 year cycle/ jubilee.

Hoping you are well,
Blessings, ML.

6.0 EQ @ 3:36 UT 24th APRIL,2015.

SOUTH ISLAND NEW ZEALAND

Listed as 6.4 in NZ news & 6.2 in some others, 5.9 on USGS, 6.0 on SEISME NC.

This EQ in the Kaikoura area which is a part of the CANTERBURY REGION, rattled Wellington and Christchurch. Listed as a depth of 83 km.

This quake was 153km from Christchurch.

#153 = The judgement of the nations and is the number of fish in the net in John 21:11

[Recall the dreams/ visions re Canterbury logo/ 666 and Christ Church in relation to 4 SEPT 2010 (25 Elul) quake at time of 4:35 (H435 = Elul) ELUL an acronym for “My beloved is mine and I am his”]

FROM 24 April 2015 =è 23 September 2015 = 153 days inclusive.

(Yom Kippur/announcing the Jubilee)

***So this strong EQ in NZ on 24th April, 2015 seems to be pointing to the Day of Atonement, 23 September, 2015.

23rd September is exactly 17,640 days from 7th June 1967 – the completion of 49 prophetic years. That is the first day of the next cycle of seven years and also the jubilee.

Here is the analysis of the Strong’s words for the time of this quake.

Notice the references suggest the firstfruits NOT being “broken with the wheel of his cart or his horsemen” The wheel of his cart refers to the Tribulation.

The overall message is a somber warning for any who are not “firstfruits”

6.0 EQ @ 3:36 UT, 15:36 local time, 5:36 Israel time.

UT G336: anairesis =death, murder, killing. (1st occurrence Acts 8:1 – the death of Stephen and subsequent persecution of the church)

EPI G1536: ei tis = “if any man”, whosoever. (1st occurrence Matthew 16:24 “And Jesus said unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.”

UT H336: ‘iy = the island. (JOB 22:30 “He shall deliver the island of the innocent and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.”

EPI H1536: gilgal = the wheel. (only found in ISAIAH 28:28 “Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it; nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen.’)

ISRAEL G536: aparche = the firstfruits. (1st occurrence Romans 8:23 “And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even as we ourselves groan within ourselves waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.”)

ISRAEL H536: ‘umlal = weak, feeble. (Only in Psalm 6:2 “Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.”)

Here is my interpretation of the above words and keeping the context in which they were given.

“Death , if any man is on the island when the wheel of his cart (God’s Judgement of the Tribulation)comes, BUT He will not break the Firstfruits (those who have the firstfruits of the Spirit) who groan within themselves and who are waiting for the redemption of their body, even as they are weak and feeble.” The last verse is suggestive of what our prayer ought to be as well.

Blessings as we wait for our Strength and our Redeemer.

ML.

P.S. So far, there has been the following list of quakes in the area today (24th April , 2015) with their Strongs Greek words.

3:36 UT 6.0 G336: anareisis = death

3:46 UT 4.7 G346: anakephalaiomai = it is briefly comprehended, to gather together in one.

3:53 UT 4.5 G353:analambano = to receive up, take up (into heaven, as in Mark 16:19)

4:24 UT 3.6 G424:anerchomai = to go up (as in John 6:3)

4:29 UT 3.9 G429: aneurisko = to find, find out by search.

4:37 UT 3.8 G437: anthomologeomai = and give thanks .

Re: New Zealand 6.0 Earthquake‏ - Highlights date of Sept. 23rd - Day of Atonement

Thank you, Valerie, for telling us about the Christchurch, NZ quake.

There also was a huger quake, only just this morning being reported on FoxNews, that rocked both Nepal & Pakistan near the base of Mount Everest, too. It registered 7.8 on the Richter Scale, by the Katmandu, Nepal laboratory. It's been reported that hundreds have been killed by this quake.

Also, down Chili way, acouple of its volcanos, have been reported, that have erupted too to boot. I'm surprised that no one has reported this here at RFTH.

The reason why I haven't reported the eruption of those two Chilian eruptions, is b/c I've been hoping one of our RFTH family members might do just that. So now, I'm reporting these two separate volcanic eruptions.

Maranatha!
Tammy