Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Internet Server was down all day and night yesterday.

A note to let everyone know, that our internet server was down all day yesterday even early this morning. I just got online as of l0:16 am.

I'm hoping it will stay up, and not go down again.

Thank you Kathy for updated the regular updates that I usually post.

I haven't checked my emails either, which I'll do right now.

Glad to be back online.

Re: My Internet Server was down all day and night yesterday.

Hi Valerie!

Welcome back to RFTH!!!

I wondered why you hadn't posted the usual updates now posted by Kathy, today.

I know that weird feeling one gets, when your Internet Server goes down, and you can't get online. It's a terribly horrible feeling, isn't it!?

Anyhoo, I'm glad to see you back onboard...and online too.

'n' s

Maranatha!
Tammy

You're welcome, Valerie. I knew something was wrong when I saw that you hadn't updated. I'm glad you're back online! I know how it feels to lose your Internet signal.

Tammy & Kathy,

Thanks for your kind remarks Tammy, and for you help on the updates Kathy.

I guess since it happened to the both of you, you know exactly how it feels
to be separated from people you associate daily with on the internet. I'm glad
to know there a people at the site that would keep it up and going, if something
ever happened and I was not able to get back online.

Just imagine how it would feel to be separated from God forevermore, because a person who is lost without Jesus, has no hope of reconciliation when they died and found themselves in H e l l. Perish this thought, it's too horrific to dwell on, when one considers it's too late, and nothing can be done about it.

It's good to be back at Rapture Flight to Heaven, even though I wasn't gone more
than 24 hours, if felt more like days.

God Bless,

Valerie

We've all gotten so accustomed to being "connected" to our forum, news sites, and convenience of the net that it is disorienting to be cut off and not get online. Glad that it only lasted a day Valerie!