Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weird, Dangerous Weather - Time to PRAY

This weather warning from Paula Marie today is very timely. We all know by now that weather is not "natural" anymore but is manipulated by technology such as HAARP and who knows what else. Paula thinks that the firing up of CERN is having an effect. I don't know about that but I do know that "we are not in Kansas anymore".

Please watch this short video and pray, pray, pray, rebuke this storm in the NAME OF JESUS!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Weird, Dangerous Weather - Time to PRAY

T/Sue,

Today "IS" Wednesday, 04.22.2015!!!

I can even see the northeastern portion of my state of Arizona on that Weather Channel map too. We, ourselves, are in for a very delightful cool-down come tomorrow, which Thursday...hence giving us a break from the 90s temps.

So therefore--I ask you, could we be in for that same kind of "DANGEROUS" weather too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Praying for sparing of life, and for those who have not trusted the Savior yet to be drawn to Him. Thank you for posting this alert. Our Abba Father is our refuge and strength. Trusting in the precious promises of God that He has spoken for His children. Psalm 91 and others, that the Lord is our refuge and He hears the prayers of His children

T/Sue & Regina,

Yesterday of 04.23.2015, we, here in Arizona, on the northside of our town of Lake Havasu, experienced what is commonly known as "April Showers (that brings May flowers)".

I dare say that these showers were the first to come to us of 2015. Not only did our plants get watered...the showers also cleaned the air, and making the air smell fresh too.

So you see--our very rare "April Showers" were most welcomed to say "the" least!

Maranatha!
Tammy

So far, we have had rain in this area but not major destructive storms so praise God for that. It is definitely a high watch time for any and every destructive plan of the enemy. Be ready to rebuke and bind any demonic power behind what most just consider "nature", or "accidents", etc. The devil knows that his time is short and he is pulling out all the stops world-wide.

Texas Sue
So far, we have had rain in this area but not major destructive storms so praise God for that. It is definitely a high watch time for any and every destructive plan of the enemy. Be ready to rebuke and bind any demonic power behind what most just consider "nature", or "accidents", etc. The devil knows that his time is short and he is pulling out all the stops world-wide.

A BIG AMEN!!!

We had a thunderstorm in our area early this morning, and I had to shut my computer off and unplug it. It's been raining off and on since. I've got my computer back on for now, but I may have to shut it back off at some point. Definitely a good day to stay home! =)